Why Obama Won..

Eh, just my Opinion

1) Too many Americans afraid of losing or reduced government benefits..

2) Obama's use of stimulus funds to pay off special interests and set up ground game..

3) Voters choosing personal interest over patriotic national interest.

4) Democrats are just "Stupid Heads"....:lol:

moron

At least conservatives like the OP are being consistent by lying as much after the election as before; let’s give them credit for that.

Y'all seem reduced to anger & personal attacks..and I know why...:lol:

Eh, just my Opinion

2) Obama's use of stimulus funds to pay off special interests and set up ground game..

REpublicans alienated working folks, women, gays, minorities, anyone with a sense of decency.

And Americans are just smart enough to see Romney was offering the same nonsense Bush did that got us into this mess.

The toxic liberal/Obama machine did that..not Republicans

Many standard Democrat "scare tactic cards" were played..The Women, Fear, Gay, Racist and SS Cards were certainly heavily played.

REpublicans alienated working folks, women, gays, minorities, anyone with a sense of decency.

And Americans are just smart enough to see Romney was offering the same nonsense Bush did that got us into this mess.

Many standard Democrat "scare tactic cards" were played..The Women, Fear, Gay, Racist and SS Cards were certainly heavily played.

Well, how did Obama deviously get Rush Limbaugh to scream "slut" and Sandra Fluke for a week, and then get Romney to be too cowardly to condemn it?

How did Obama deviously get republican candidates to say things like "legitimate rape" and "gift from God" rape?

How did he get Romney to embrace the Birfers in the person of Donald Trump?

Sorry, man, 99% of Romney's injuries were self-inflicted.

Well, how did Obama deviously get Rush Limbaugh to scream "slut" and Sandra Fluke for a week, and then get Romney to be too cowardly to condemn it?

How did Obama deviously get republican candidates to say things like "legitimate rape" and "gift from God" rape?

So you totally agree with my points then...:thup:

.. then your\'re throwing out distracting, silly, overly hyped.. bullshit..correct

.. then your\'re throwing out distracting, silly, overly hyped.. bullshit..correct

No, none of these things were "overhyped".

Romney showed he can't stand up to Limbaugh as a candidate, how was he going to stand u to him as a president?

This is kind of the problem. I remember back in 1992, when Limbaugh was just so foot-stamping angry at Bush-41 for saving the Banking Industry and raising taxes on the rich that he endorsed Pat Buchanan. (YOu know, the guy who said Hitler was a swell guy.) ANd frankly, Bush-41 and every Republican since then has kissed Limbaugh's ring.

This is the real problem the GOP has right now. The inmates have taken over the asylum and the tail is wagging the dog...

6) Romney picked the guy throwing mom off the cliff and ending SS & Medicare
7) Romney couldn't put up a coherent plan that makes any sense, i.e. bad arithmetic
8) Romney is what he is, an out-of-touch rich guy, who would protect the wealthy
9) If Romney picked Rubio, he might have won.
10) The GOP needs to drop all preferences for pro-life. If the Catholic Bishops can't speak-up and sway Hispanics, the issue is settled.

Well...this Obama, lack of fiscal responsibility just can't last.

(4+ trillion pr year in interest payments on the national debt alone)

Romney showed he can't stand up to Limbaugh as a candidate, how was he going to stand u to him as a president?

This is kind of the problem. I remember back in 1992, when Limbaugh was just so foot-stamping angry at Bush-41 for saving the Banking Industry and raising taxes on the rich that he endorsed Pat Buchanan. (YOu know, the guy who said Hitler was a swell guy.) ANd frankly, Bush-41 and every Republican since then has kissed Limbaugh's ring.

This is the real problem the GOP has right now. The inmates have taken over the asylum and the tail is wagging the dog...

You have the tendency of extrapolating a small truth to a vast extreme.. just sayin

Why Obama won....

1. In the last two years over 1,000 anti choice bills were introduced at the state level by Republicans.

From the Center for Reproductive Rights report:

"The Center is hard-pressed to cite a time in the last twenty years that can rival -- in volume and in severity -- this most recent period of anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-health legislative action in the United States."

2. "I will veto the Dream Act." - Mitt Romney

3. Republican voter suppression aimed at minorities.

So Republicans disrespected women, Latinos, and African Americans.

When you disrepect people, they don't vote for you.

Last edited:
Eh, just my Opinion

moron

At least conservatives like the OP are being consistent by lying as much after the election as before; let’s give them credit for that.

Your personal attack only proves that you are a fool and a coward, too afraid and uniformed to actually discuss the issues honestly.

Last edited:

You have the tendency of extrapolating a small truth to a vast extreme.. just sayin

I don't think this is a small thing.

I think this is a major flaw within the GOP right now.

Now, back before my ex-boss showed me the "true meaning of Christmas", I used to listen to Rush every day.

So, yeah, I know what an influence he has on his audience. And that's the problem.

The minute Rush started talking about Smack about Sandra Fluke, Romney should have been out there saying that this kind of language has no placein the national dialog. But he didn't. Neither did Newt or Santorum, for that matter.

What the GOP Needs is a "sister Souljah" moment with the Right Wing Media.

Forum List

Back