Why Obama Wants To Hide His Birth Certificate

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Why Obama Wants To Hide His Birth Certificate

Posted: June 16, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

Since I began my quixotic campaign to uncover Barack Obama's birth certificate, many have asked me about the president's possible motives for hiding it with such tenacity and diligence.

I think there are many plausible motives:

* Perhaps something in that birth certificate, if it indeed exists, would contradict assertions Obama has made about his life's story. These might even involve his true parental heritage. Without a real birth certificate, no one really knows who his parents were. So it is ridiculous even to speculate about whether citizenship could be conferred upon him by his mother, when we don't know for sure who his mother is.

* Perhaps it reveals a foreign birth, as Hawaii allowed for in 1961 while still issuing the "certification of live birth" we have seen posted on his website.

* Or perhaps it will show just what Obama has claimed all along – a birth in Hawaii to two officially non-citizen parents, for the purpose of establishing "natural born citizenship" under the Constitution.

What do I mean by that last possibility?

Well, as you know, in 2008, the Senate of the United States held hearings to determine if one of the presidential candidates fulfilled the requirement of being a "natural born citizen." It wasn't Barack Obama. It was John McCain, who was born on a U.S. military base overseas to two U.S. citizens.

On April 10 of last year, two senators, both Democrats, Patrick Leahy of Vermont and Claire McCaskill of Missouri, introduced a resolution into upper house expressing a sense of the Senate that McCain was indeed a "natural born citizen."

It's interesting what Leahy had to say on the subject: "Because he was born to American citizens (emphasis added), there is no doubt in my mind that Senator McCain is a natural born citizen. I expect that this will be a unanimous resolution of the U.S. Senate."

And, indeed it was. It was also, interestingly, the only such hearing held by the Congress on the subject of "natural born citizenship" and its application to the 2008 presidential race. Why was that interesting? Because everyone involved in this process knew – or should have known – that the life story told by Barack Obama would raise far more doubts about his eligibility than McCain's.

Notice Leahy did not say one parent citizen would qualify a child for "natural born citizenship." He indicted it would take two to tango.

He did so again at a Judiciary Committee hearing April 3, when he asked then-Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, a former federal judge, if he had any doubts about McCain's eligibility to serve as president.

"My assumption and my understanding is that if you are born of American parents, you are naturally a natural-born American citizen," Chertoff responded – again underlining the fact that both parents would need to be citizens.

And what did Leahy say to that? "That is mine, too."

By the way, Obama voted for this resolution, so he obviously agrees with the definition of what constitutes a "natural born citizen" – the offspring of two U.S. citizens.

Now, I don't know who Barack Obama's parents are, because I have never seen his birth certificate. All I've seen is a facsimile of a "certification of live birth" on the Internet. That document, even if genuine, proves nothing about Obama's birth in Hawaii or who his parents were. Hawaii had a very slipshod practice in 1961 of issuing these documents to babies born outside the country and listing parents who may not have been the parents at all.

But I do know who Barack Obama claims his parents were. According to him, neither one of them was an American citizen able to confer natural born citizenship on a child. One, Barack Obama Sr., was a foreign national from Kenya, and the other, Stanley Ann Dunham, was too young to have qualified under the law for bestowing that privilege on her son, even if the father had been a citizen and even in the unlikely event Obama was actually born in Hawaii!

So, if we are to take Obama at his word, he is not a natural born citizen and not eligible to serve as president.

If he is to be judged by the same standard as his opponent in the race, there is no way he qualifies. That's what Leahy said. That's what Chertoff said. That's what the law says.

A logical question naturally follows: Why didn't the Congress of the United States hold hearings on Obama's eligibility when they did so on McCain's eligibility?

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Maybe the answer is this simple: Because there's no way Obama would have qualified.

Another logical question follows: Why is this man still serving in the White House and turning the country upside down when he is not even constitutionally eligible?

That's the heart and soul of the campaign I've been running.

Story continues here....

Last edited:
Shocker! Most Americans know of Obama eligibility questions

Despite near media blackout on coverage, 49.3% 'troubled,' think he should release birth certificate.

Posted: June 16, 2009
9:16 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Editor's note: This is the second of a series of monthly "Freedom Index" polls conducted exclusively for WND by the public opinion research and media consulting company Wenzel Strategies.

WASHINGTON – It may be the issue few in the media dare address, but a new scientific public opinion survey of a cross-section of Americans shows they are not only aware of questions about Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility for office, but almost half are either "troubled" by the questions or believe he should release all relevant documents including his long-form birth certificate.

Asked if they are aware of the questions raised about Obama's constitutional eligibility for office, 51.3 percent answered affirmatively, while only 18.7 percent said no. Another 30 percent said they were unsure.

"Our polling shows that the questions surrounding Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president clearly strike a nerve across America, probably because it is a problem that everybody understands," said pollster Fritz Wenzel. "Every American citizen has a birth certificate, and once in a while we all have to produce them to get a drivers license or gain entrance to school. Everyone understands the simple rules – if you don't produce it, you don't get in. And while Obama did get in to the White House, nearly half the country's adults – 49 percent – are troubled by this issue and still want him to produce his official long-form birth certificate."

Among Republicans, 58.2 percent said they were aware, while 49 percent of Democrats acknowledged knowing about the questions. The higher the income of those questioned, the more likely they were to answer yes.

"There's not much variance across demographic groups on the question, with the exception of race, where whites were far more likely than blacks to be troubled by Obama's refusal to produce the original birth certificate," said Wenzel. "It is interesting to note that Obama's own age cohort – those in their 40s and 50s – were more likely than any other age groups to want the new president to prove he is eligible for the job."

When asked what their view of the questions was, 41.5 percent of respondents answered that Obama should release all relevant documents, including the long-form birth certificate. Another 7.8 percent said they were "troubled" by the questions.

Others (12.3 percent) said they were "not concerned," while 9.2 percent said the questions were not valid and 14.3 percent said Obama had met the requirements as a "natural born citizen." Another 8.5 percent said Obama had answered the questions to their satisfaction, while 6.3 percent said the requirements of the Constitution were simply outdated.

The WND/Wenzel survey was conducted June 6–10 using an automated telephone technology calling a random sampling of listed telephone numbers nationwide. The survey included 22 questions and carries a 95 percent confidence interval. It included 790 adult respondents. It carries a margin of error of +/– 3.5 percentage points.

Data from this survey also showed that a substantial majority – 56 percent – also wants Obama to release his educational records, which would yield more clues to his early life and citizenship. Among men, 62 percent said those school records should be released.

"These are questions that are not on the front pages right now, but they are far from going away – and people clearly want answers," said Wenzel. "As long as they go unanswered, they act like a low-grade fever that hampers everything Obama is attempting to do in office. And they could flare up at any time."

Shocker! Most Americans know of Obama eligibility questions

Last edited:
If Obama was so concerned about giving the people what they want he could start be releasing his birth certificate but we all know that won't happen.

I am writing a paper on Sun Yat Sen right now, while I was doing my research I read that the state of Hawaii certified his birth there and with it being a terroritory he could get an american passport and the article made him a US citizen. I am not sure if this completly true because I am not sure it would have made him a US citizen due to the laws at the time. He of course was not born in Hawaii, I just thought it was funny because of the whole Obama thing.

If Obama was so concerned about giving the people what they want he could start be releasing his birth certificate but we all know that won't happen.
The issue just isn't going away. Sooner or later he'll be forced to produce it. Probably when the country is in dire straights from what he's been doing and people want him gone, they'll turn to the birth certificate issue because whether people will admit it now or not, they know chances are real good he isn't eligible to be President, and they can use that to get rid of him.

I am writing a paper on Sun Yat Sen right now, while I was doing my research I read that the state of Hawaii certified his birth there and with it being a terroritory he could get an american passport and the article made him a US citizen. I am not sure if this completly true because I am not sure it would have made him a US citizen due to the laws at the time. He of course was not born in Hawaii, I just thought it was funny because of the whole Obama thing.
Hawaii hasn't certified his birth there, and we don't know what is on obama's passport because that's another one of the things he's keeping hidden. In fact, three detectives looked into barry's passport a little over a year ago. Two were indicted and one was found dead with a bullet in his head behind the steering wheel of his car. His death is still unsolved. Someone wanted obama to be President. Someone with a lot of power. Someone with enough power to influence congress and make people disappear. Who would that be?

Last edited:
If they are a citizen AT BIRTH then they are a Natural Born Citizen.

His mother was 19 when she had him....even if overseas visiting kenya on vacation, she was not a resident of Kenya nor did she apply for kenyan residency, as said, she was on vacation...whatever child she had, if on vacation overseas, would be a usa citizen. Her husband was a usa National, and also residing in the usa, when obama was born, even if he was visiting Kenya on vacation.

The Law does NOT say PARENTS, they used this term for mccain because mccain was born to 2 usa parents, NOT because it was the law of the land Pale.

the LAW says born to a us citizen parent(s) abroad....the parenthesis MEANS either/or....

Regardless, obama was born in Hawaii according to his Certification of Birth that was Notarized as being a copy of his original birth certificate information. It lists his parents names Pale? And also his place of birth, honolulu....are you saying this NOTARIZED by the State of Hawaii certification of birth was FORGED and the state governor of Hawaii and the State Director of Health Registrar both are lying when they said that his certification of birth is legal and accurate? that's a real stretch, don't cha think?

Do you think in 1961 that obama's mother could deliver him in the evening in Kenya on the 4th of august and make it back to the usa, go to the appropriate gvt offices, fill out the appropriate gvt forms, get the appropriate government approval to register his birth in honolulu just 4 days after his birth with the Health Registrar in Hawaii? I don't....it is IMPOSSIBLE to do...but guess what the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar has august 8th as the date for all of his legal paperwork on his birth in honolulu is registered....with them....this date is on his Certification of Birth.

Obama, if he were born in another country would NEVER be issued a Certification of Birth in Hawaii anyway....he would be showing us A Consular Report of Birth FS-240...which still would make him a natural born citizen, but it would be a different form all together, than the original birth certification or certificate according to the article below? If I am understanding this correctly?

Documentation of U.S. Citizens Born Abroad

Documentation of United States Citizens Born Abroad Who Acquire Citizenship At Birth

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible to the nearest American consular office for the purpose of establishing an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship at birth. The official record is in the form of a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America. This document, referred to as the Consular Report of Birth or FS-240, is considered a basic United States citizenship document. An original FS-240 is furnished to the parent(s) at the time the registration is approved.

REPORTING THE BIRTH

A Consular Report of Birth can be prepared only at an American consular office overseas while the child is under the age of 18. Usually, in order to establish the child’s citizenship under the appropriate provisions of U.S. law, the following documents must be submitted:

(1) an official record of the child’s foreign birth;
(2) evidence of the parent(s)’ U.S. citizenship (e.g., a certified birth certificate, current U.S.
passport, or Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship);
(3) evidence of the parents’ marriage, if applicable; and
(4) affidavits of parent(s)’ residence and physical presence in the United States.

In certain cases, it may be necessary to submit additional documents, including affidavits of paternity and support, divorce decrees from prior marriages, or medical reports of blood compatibility. All evidentiary documents should be certified as true copies of the originals by the registrar of the office wherein each document was issued. A service fee of $65 is prescribed under the provisions of Title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 22.1, item 9, for a Consular Report of Birth.

NOTE: Consular Reports of Birth are not available for persons born in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Panama Canal Zone before October 1, 1979, the Philippines before July 4, 1946, American Samoa, Guam, Swains Island, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or the former U.S. Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands. Birth certificates for those areas, except the Panama Canal Zone, must be obtained from their respective offices of vital statistics. Panama Canal Zone birth certificates should be requested through the Vital Records Section of Passport Services (see address below.) The fees are the same as those for DS-1350.

DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE

Consular Report of Birth (FS-240)

On November 1, 1990, the Department of State ceased issuing multiple copies of the Consular Report of Birth (FS-240). As of that date, a new format for the FS-240 went into effect. All previously issued FS-240s are acceptable proof of U.S. citizenship (Public Law 97-241 - Aug. 24, 1982). To obtain a replacement for a lost or mutilated document, please submit a notarized written request including the original FS-240 or a notarized affidavit concerning the loss of the FS-240 and a $30 fee, payable to the “Department of State.” Mail it to the address below. The affidavit must contain the: 1) name, (2) date, and (3) place of birth of the subject; (4) a statement regarding the whereabouts of the original FS-240; and (5) be signed by the subject, parent, or legal representative.

Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)

If the birth was recorded in the form of a Consular Report of Birth, a Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350) can be issued in multiple copies. The DS-1350 contains the same information as that on the new format Consular Report of Birth and is acceptable for all legal purposes. The DS-1350 is not issued overseas and can be obtained only by writing to the address below.

AMENDING/CORRECTING THE CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH

To amend or correct a Consular Report of Birth, submit a written request - accompanied by certified copies of all documents appropriate for effecting the change (e.g., foreign birth certificate, marriage certificate, court ordered adoption or name change, birth certificates of the adopting or legitimating parents, affidavits, etc.). The original FS-240 or replacement FS-240, or a notarized affidavit concerning its whereabouts, also must be included.

OBTAINING COPIES OF THE FS-240, DS-1350, AND PANAMA CANAL ZONE BIRTH CERTIFICATES
The DS-1350 or a replacement FS-240 can be obtained by writing to:

Vital Records Section
Passport Services
1111 19th Street, NW, Suite 510
Washington, D.C. 20522-1705

A written request must be notarized and must include a copy of valid photo identification of the requester. The written request must include:
(1) full name of child at birth (plus any adoptive names)
(2) date and place of birth
(3) names of parents
(4) serial number, if known, of the FS-240 (on those issued after November 1, 1990) if known
(5) any available passport information
(6) signature of requester and
(7) notarized affidavit for a replacement FS-240 (if applicable).
Note: For Panama Canal Zone (PCZ) birth certificates, just include items (1) through (3).

The fee for an FS-240 is $30. The fees for DS-1350 and PCZ certificates are $30 for the first copy, $20 each additional copy . Make check or bank draft drawn on a bank in the United States, or money order, payable to the "Department of State." The Department will assume no responsibility for cash lost in the mail. Documents will be provided to the person who is the subject of the Report of Birth, the subject’s parents, the subject’s legal guardian, authorized government agency, or a person who submits written authorization from the subject of the Report of Birth.

CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP ISSUED BY THE IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE

A person, who acquired United States citizenship through birth abroad to a U.S. citizen parent(s) or who acquired U.S. citizenship by derivative naturalization, may apply for a Certificate of Citizenship under the provisions of Section 341 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Application for this document may be made in the United States to the nearest office of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services in the Department of Homeland Security. Upon approval, a Certificate of Citizenship will be issued in the name of the subject, but only if that person is in the United States. Obtaining this certificate involves presentation of basically the same documentation required to obtain a Consular Report of Birth. Under law, the Consular Report of Birth and the Certificate of Citizenship are equally acceptable as proof of citizenship.

Thank you for visiting travel.state.gov!

world net daily.

:rofl:

Yep, right up there with Newsmax. Even David Horowitz, who writes for both (I think) and is a rabid anti-Obama kinda guy has told his readers to knock it off with this shit, that Obama's birth records appear to be legitimate, and they only prove themselves idiots by continuing with this dumb crusade.

Way to beat a dead horse. 400,000th post about Obama's birth certificate. :rolleyes:

They don't give birth certificates out in Kenya. :eusa_shhh:

He would have a tatoo. :eusa_eh:

And his wife has Ethiopian National Geographic tittys, so they must be from Africa. LOL.

Why Obama

A logical question naturally follows: Why didn't the Congress of the United States hold hearings on Obama's eligibility when they did so on McCain's eligibility?

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Maybe the answer is this simple: Because there's no way Obama would have qualified.

I have a simpler answer - the questions surrounding McCain and the questions surrounding Obama involve two different aspects of the laws. One (McCain) involves ambigious law, the other (Obama) does not. Obama clearly satisfied the law with the birth certificate he presented.

McCain: snopes.com: Is John McCain a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?
Obama: snopes.com: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

Another logical question follows: Why is this man still serving in the White House and turning the country upside down when he is not even constitutionally eligible?

That's the heart and soul of the campaign I've been running.

It's up to the person making the claims to prove them - and no one has been able to prove he is not constitutionally eligible.

You have to pick a black dude, like charles rangel.

Genetics can travel across some pretty strange DNA paths! Shake the tree hard enough and there's no telling what might fall out...

You people truly make me sick, and the constant moving of this into the conspiracy section is really pissing me off. There is NOTHING conspiratorial about this.

I'm sorry right now that I continue to contribute to this board.

You people truly make me sick, and the constant moving of this into the conspiracy section is really pissing me off. There is NOTHING conspiratorial about this.

I'm sorry right now that I continue to contribute to this board.

Oh, come on, Pale Rider - Just having a little fun. Lighten up a little... Don't take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.

Forum List

Back