'Why Not Use The Term 'Radical Islam?' - Hillary: "We got UBL..."

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Listen to How Clinton Responds When NBC Anchor Asks If She Can Use the Term ‘Radical Islam’ in Aftermath of Orlando Attack

In an attempt to justify her 'refusal' to use the term 'Radical Islam' to describe the terrorists who are at War with the US and who continue to kill Americans - like in the attack yesterday, Hillary once again suggested 'What does it matter / it doesn't matter...We got Bin Ladden!"

Clinton, along with President Barack Obama and most Democrats, has strayed away from using the term in the past. The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee was responding to a question from NBC “Today” show anchor Savannah Guthrie, who asked “why not” describe the Orlando attack as “radical Islam.” It matters what we do, not what we say. It matters that we got bin Laden, not what name we called him.”

'WE' didn't get UBL, Mrs. Clinton...you were just in the room when it went down and 'covered your eyes' when the shooting started. :p

UNLIKE Barry, however, WHEN CORNERED AND PRESSURED TO DO SO, Hillary DID speak out and declare the enemy is Radical ISLAM:

“I have clearly said that we face terrorist enemies that use Islam to justify slaughtering innocent people. We have to stop them, and we will. We have to defeat radical jihadist terrorism, and we will,” Clinton continued.

“And, to me, radical jihadism, radical Islamism, I think they mean the same thing. I’m happy to say either, but that’s not the point,” Clinton said.

:clap: Bravo, Hillary. Thank you for that way-over-due clarification. Now if you can just get Barry to come around....

Forum List

Back