Why not focus on the super Tuesday states.....

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I've never understood how 2 or 3 states are suppose to speak for the other 48. Why would you put all your money into Iowa or New Hampshire when you could focus on the 10 or more super Tuesday states. Wouldn't playing the long game be the smarter thing to do. Its almost like playing a football game and the team that wins the first quarter say the game should be over now or Is it just government that makes people think it has to be done this way?

I've never understood how 2 or 3 states are suppose to speak for the other 48. Why would you put all your money into Iowa or New Hampshire when you could focus on the 10 or more super Tuesday states. Wouldn't playing the long game be the smarter thing to do. Its almost like playing a football game and the team that wins the first quarter say the game should be over now or Is it just government that makes people think it has to be done this way?
Well it could be that the winner is in the lead until he or she is not. So I said it is a feel good thing that your in the lead in the beginning. Your in the news and it gets broadcasted. Now it just a matter of maintaining it. It could be a short feel good moment. It could also be a king of the hill moment that continues to the end. On the other side then you can still overcome the early losses and win in the end.

It might be an interesting stat to see how many won the early rounds and made it all the way.

Still winning early is not a guarantee.

Its not over until the fat lady sings

Now Ron Desantis. There must be something to these candidates putting all their resources in 1 or 2 states and then dropping out if they don't win. I think something is going on behind the scenes that people don't know.

Now Ron Desantis. There must be something to these candidates putting all their resources in 1 or 2 states and then dropping out if they don't win. I think something is going on behind the scenes that people don't know.
Trump is filling stadiums with supporters.

If you don't win early...the money dries up.

Because you need to give the super Tuesday states the impression that you are number one.

That's the point. Why does it dry up?? What if there are 25 other states you can win.
Because the four main early states are a microcosm of the electorate.

The Midwestern states are going to vote a lot like Iowa, the New England states are going to vote a lot like New Hampshire, the Southern States are going to vote a lot like South Carolina snd the Western States will vote a lot like Nevada.

If one candidate dominates those primaries...there is little opportunity for anyone else to shift that momentum.

Forum List

Back