Why no law was broken in the Sestak job offer...

Don't label me asshole.

People are bribed all the time with promotions, with gifts, with influence etc.

Again your ignorance to how the world of politics works is truly gargantuan.

And use the definition of bribe

bribe
   /braɪb/ Show Spelled [brahyb] Show IPA noun, verb, bribed, brib·ing.
–noun
money or any other valuable consideration given or promised with a view to corrupting the behavior of a person, esp. in that person's performance as an athlete, public official, etc.: The motorist offered the arresting officer a bribe to let him go.
anything given or serving to persuade or induce: The children were given candy as a bribe to be good.
–verb (used with object)
to give or promise a bribe to: They bribed the reporter to forget about what he had seen.
to influence or corrupt by a bribe: The judge was too honest to be bribed.
–verb (used without object)
to give a bribe; practice bribery.

Not all definitions imply illegality.

Who the hell cares what you call it? It's NOT illegal, and it's done ALL THE TIME.

So whatever you say about Obama in this case you are also saying about 90% of the Presidents of the United States, as well as countless other heads of state throughout history. Including, as I mentioned before, your hero Ronald Reagan, who specifically did this exact same thing.

Awwwwwwwww...whatsa matter your lord and savior Obama taking a beating in the Press? Too fucking bad...suck it up!!!!:lol:

Personally I don't give a shit. I'll just point out all the places where you're lying, and I will continue to do so.

YOU are the one that started with the whole "they did it first" thing.

I was just pointing out where you're wrong, AGAIN.

Don't label me asshole.

People are bribed all the time with promotions, with gifts, with influence etc.

Again your ignorance to how the world of politics works is truly gargantuan.

And use the definition of bribe

bribe
   /braɪb/ Show Spelled [brahyb] Show IPA noun, verb, bribed, brib·ing.
–noun
money or any other valuable consideration given or promised with a view to corrupting the behavior of a person, esp. in that person's performance as an athlete, public official, etc.: The motorist offered the arresting officer a bribe to let him go.
anything given or serving to persuade or induce: The children were given candy as a bribe to be good.
–verb (used with object)
to give or promise a bribe to: They bribed the reporter to forget about what he had seen.
to influence or corrupt by a bribe: The judge was too honest to be bribed.
–verb (used without object)
to give a bribe; practice bribery.

Not all definitions imply illegality.

Who the hell cares what you call it? It's NOT illegal, and it's done ALL THE TIME.

So whatever you say about Obama in this case you are also saying about 90% of the Presidents of the United States, as well as countless other heads of state throughout history. Including, as I mentioned before, your hero Ronald Reagan, who specifically did this exact same thing.

Hey Asshole

I never said it was illegal did I?

I called it what it was a bribe. Just because something is not technically illegal does not mean it is not unethical or reprehensible.

That your head is so far up Obamas ass that you can't admit that the offer to Sestak was a bribe that's your problem

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww...whatsa matter your lord and savior Obama taking a beating in the Press? Too fucking bad...suck it up!!!!:lol:

Personally I don't give a shit. I'll just point out all the places where you're lying, and I will continue to do so.

That's why you've done nothing but whine like a bitch in every thread on this subject...:lol:

Here's something else to whine about...IT AIN'T GOING AWAY!!!

Gibb's was reduced to a babbling idiot at his last press briefing...:lol:

That's why you've done nothing but whine like a bitch in every thread on this subject...:lol:

Here's something else to whine about...IT AIN'T GOING AWAY!!!

Gibb's was reduced to a babbling idiot at his last press briefing...:lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's what you people say about all of these manufactured "scandals".

It will "go away" because NO-ONE, except political wonks and rabid right-wingers, GIVES A SHIT.

The Skulless one seems unable to keep track of his multiple personalities. In post #84 (quoted above) he asks "Where did I say any law was broken?" Then in post #85, he turns around and asks "This is how you justify a bribe?"

First (pre-post 84) it is a bribe, which is a crime. Then it's not a bribe (post #84), which is a crime. Then in post #85, it is a bribe (again)

The claims of conservatives are so absurd that even they won't stand by their own words.

So it wasn't a bribe?

Or was it just not "technically" a bribe.

The naivete of you morons is astounding.

It is not a bribe.

The illiteracy of conservatives is astounding. They don't know if the word "bribe" applies to criminal activity or if it applies to just anything they don't like. You think adding the word "technically" will somehow make bribery a non-crime.

Hmm technichally what wallstreet, fanny and freddy,......did wasn't a crime either but Obama is all for finacial reform to make sure it does not happen again regulation regulation oversight oversight stop all loopholes in their tracks. Oh I know the economy is different it affect all businesses, effects all people, But seriously does not our elected officials who runs and who does not affect all Americans perhaps even more so? seriously and its funny watching Obama use some of the excuses that wall street has and the auto industry and banks use, they all say "but it wasn't illegal."

Keep in mind I am not for wallstreet or the banks but the parallels are so plain you can't miss it unless your drunk on coolaid.

Hmm technichally what wallstreet, fanny and freddy,......did wasn't a crime either but Obama is all for finacial reform to make sure it does not happen again regulation regulation oversight oversight stop all loopholes in their tracks. Oh I know the economy is different it affect all businesses, effects all people, But seriously does not our elected officials who runs and who does not affect all Americans perhaps even more so? seriously and its funny watching Obama use some of the excuses that wall street has and the auto industry and banks use, they all say "but it wasn't illegal."

Keep in mind I am not for wallstreet or the banks but the parallels are so plain you can't miss it unless your drunk on coolaid.

So then logically, in your opinion, Reagan was a criminal... That is he was to anyone who hasn't "drank the kool aid"?

So then logically, in your opinion, Reagan was a criminal... That is he was to anyone who hasn't "drank the kool aid"?

Huh? my point was all this crap of Obama pointing at other people wanting hearings for stuff that was done Legally. banks and such oversight regulation for this and that even vowing to make laws because of the oil travesty to make sure it doesn't happen again if they find out no laws were broken. Yet he goes back to the same defense when his administration is under scrutiny. I am sure you will not see him claim we must have hearings and oversight and election reform. Yet if somebody else does something legally and Obama does not like it He will want hearings and reform. Wallstreet was legally doing this crap under reagan to does that make it right?

I did not say Obama was a criminal what he did was Legall, just like Fanny and freddy and wallstreet did was legal I never said their were any criminals. I said they are 2 peas in a pod same defense same bull same crap, who cares if Reagan did it, should we just let wallstreet go with no regulation because they do it all the time?

Forum List

Back