Why no federal investigation into the Uvalde PD response to shooting?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
When police kill BIPOCs, MASSIVE FEDERAL INVESTIGATIONS FOLLOW!

WHEN POLICE STAND DOWN AND LET 20 KIDS GET MURDERED.…NO INVESTIGATION?!

Explain why.

It seems to me the police chief, Pete Arredondo, WANTED the kids to be killed for politics.

Last edited:
Shitty and incompetent police work isn't against any Federal code- as a general point of interest.

Unless someone was discriminating or something, being a lazy or cowardly isn't something that is an official concern of the DOJ.

The fed sure likes when black people die because of cops.

Didnt a bunch of hispanic kids die?

How do we know their civil rights werent violated?

When police kill BIPOC…..MASSIVE FEDERAL INVESTIGATIONS FOLLOW!

Explain why.

It seems to me the police chief, Pete Arredondo, WANTED the kids to be killed for politics.

I am not a big believer in false flag bullshit, there are simply too many nutjobs out there to have to direct those types of actions, but this really is beginning to reek of intent.

I am not a big believer in false flag bullshit, there are simply too many nutjobs out there to have to direct those types of actions, but this really is beginning to reek of intent.

The hero was getting his haircut and borrowed his barber’s shotgun.

Numerous armed and trained adults allowed someone to murder 20 unarmed CHILDREN without intervention for nearly an hour.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Its either EXTREME COWARDICE, or by design.

ConTheorists.jpg

Policing power and authority rests with the states not the federal gov't, unless federal laws are broken or federal property has been damaged or destroyed. I don't see where the DOJ has any jurisdiction, and frankly I don't want them to. The locals may ask for assistance, which is fine but otherwise the feds have to stay out of it. That is why Trump couldn't use federal troops to stop the nightly rioting a couple of years ago.

Explain why.

Too busy setting up Trump Impeachment #3

Explain why.

Deaths directly attributable to Lefty Dogma.

The kid was on Puberty Blockers and had Gender Dysphoria caused by his teachers indoctrination and brainwashing.

Pretty sure he went to the elementary school to get even with the Alphabet Pedo Lefty Teacher that groomed him, molested him and warped his little mind.

Then the delay in PD response was caused directly by Defund The Police Agenda which is paralyzing police forces all across the country.

Lawlessness is here.

Lefty Lied and People Died.

Policing power and authority rests with the states not the federal gov't, unless federal laws are broken or federal property has been damaged or destroyed. I don't see where the DOJ has any jurisdiction, and frankly I don't want them to. The locals may ask for assistance, which is fine but otherwise the feds have to stay out of it. That is why Trump couldn't use federal troops to stop the nightly rioting a couple of years ago.
This right here.

Damn, it amazes me such basic stuff needs to be explained.

Deaths directly attributable to Lefty Dogma.

The kid was on Puberty Blockers and had Gender Dysphoria caused by his teachers indoctrination and brainwashing.

Pretty sure he went to the elementary school to get even with the Alphabet Pedo Lefty Teacher that groomed him, molested him and warped his little mind.

Then the delay in PD response was caused directly by Defund The Police Agenda which is paralyzing police forces all across the country.

Lawlessness is here.

Lefty Lied and People Died.

Is this true, was he changing genders?

Is this true, was he changing genders?

Maybe because the Dems, who are terrified of a red wave in November, want to avoid being accused of unfairly implying that Hispanic officials are less than competent and brave.

The feds want an excuse to blame guns so they can push for more gun control and eventually gun seizures. Shining a light on anything that enters in the human element and takes away from "guns are bad" is not what they want

That's why they never blame the shooter or the criminals or the nutballs. It's just blaming guns.

Explain why.

How do you know they aren't being investigated.

No one knew until recently that FBI agents are being investigated for withholding exculpatory info relating to Hillary's manufactured Russian scandal.

How do you know they aren't being investigated.

No one knew until recently that FBI agents are being investigated for withholding exculpatory info relating to Hillary's manufactured Russian scandal.

The press secretary said the WH was not going to investigate, but that was like 2 days after the shooting.

No need to investigate as it does not fit the agenda of the DOJ and the Biden’s Administration’s agenda. More gun control is the agenda and the kids were collateral damage.

Forum List

Back