Why No Death Penalty For This Scumbag?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The guy raped a 2 year old! A GOD DAMN TWO YEAR OLD! He can't be rehabilitated and will ALWAYS be a danger to children. I say execute him!

Well at least we know there will be some prison house justice done to his butt-hole!

Child raped at SeaWorld Orlando: Cocoa man arrested - OrlandoSentinel.com
A Brevard County man faces charges of raping a two-year-old girl last week at SeaWorld Orlando after her mother left him to watch the toddler, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The crime was discovered when pictures of the rape were found on Michael Grzybowicz's cell phone, sheriff's records state.

A member of the Cocoa Police Department's Sex Crimes Unit confiscated the phone.

Four photographs on the phone's memory chip clearly show the violation of the youngster wearing a diaper and a yellow sun dress while she rode in a dark blue stroller, records state. The child visited Sea World on Feb. 17 with her mother, father and Grzybowicz, records state.

A check of the camera showed the photos were e-mailed to the personal Yahoo account of the suspect, who works as a cook at Smokey Bones restaurant in Melbourne, records state. Grzybowicz, 26, told investigators he didn't know how the photos got onto his cell phone, records state.

The guy raped a 2 year old! A GOD DAMN TWO YEAR OLD! He can't be rehabilitated and will ALWAYS be a danger to children. I say execute him!

Well at least we know there will be some prison house justice done to his butt-hole!

Child raped at SeaWorld Orlando: Cocoa man arrested - OrlandoSentinel.com
A Brevard County man faces charges of raping a two-year-old girl last week at SeaWorld Orlando after her mother left him to watch the toddler, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The crime was discovered when pictures of the rape were found on Michael Grzybowicz's cell phone, sheriff's records state.

A member of the Cocoa Police Department's Sex Crimes Unit confiscated the phone.

Four photographs on the phone's memory chip clearly show the violation of the youngster wearing a diaper and a yellow sun dress while she rode in a dark blue stroller, records state. The child visited Sea World on Feb. 17 with her mother, father and Grzybowicz, records state.

A check of the camera showed the photos were e-mailed to the personal Yahoo account of the suspect, who works as a cook at Smokey Bones restaurant in Melbourne, records state. Grzybowicz, 26, told investigators he didn't know how the photos got onto his cell phone, records state.

He should be beat with a rubber hose for a few days and then drowned. ~BH

Glad you all believe innocence until proven guilty....

There are pitcures found on his own phone Grumpy? You filthy dirty bottomfeeding maggot you! Hey? I would hope that they would beat you with a rubber hose for a few days and do the same to you in the pool for actually supporting anyone who would RAPE a two year old Girl. You're a piece of fucking garbage.You must not have children of your own. How could you support a filthy person who would rape and torture a helpless 2 year old girl?

In case you didn't hear me the first time, I believe that not only those who do these disgusting acts against all our children, but those like you who attempt to defend them, should receive the same treatment of a violent death. That would be like christmas to me. Justice to me, is people like you eradicated. :razz: ~BH

There are pitcures found on his own phone Grumpy? You filthy dirty bottomfeeding maggot you! Hey? I would hope that they would beat you with a rubber hose for a few days and do the same to you in the pool for actually supporting anyone who would RAPE a two year old Girl. You're a piece of fucking garbage.You must not have children of your own. How could you support a filthy person who would rape and torture a helpless 2 year old girl?

In case you didn't hear me the first time, I believe that not only those who do these disgusting acts against all our children, but those like you who attempt to defend them, should receive the same treatment of a violent death. That would be like christmas to me. Justice to me, is people like you eradicated. :razz: ~BH

maybe it's different where you live, but here in america we have these things called *trials* where *evidence* is presented to a *jury*.

asshole

A life sentence without the possibility of parole, put in general population AND his crime announced to the prison population. Works for me.

Pedophiles are no longer placed in general pop. Now they are placed in Administrative Segregation for their protection.

maybe it's different where you live, but here in america we have these things called *trials* where *evidence* is presented to a *jury*.

asshole
meh, we arent a court of law here

i say this dude having been caught by his own phone, is guilty as hell and he should fry

Last edited:

asshole

His rape of the 2 year old Girl is on his phone. So FUCK YOU, Bottomfeeder. :razz: It always makes me wonder about people like you who go out of your way so much to defend such scums of the earth. If you didn't feel pity for their kind, you would just shut the fuck up. However, One has to wonder why people like you go out of your way so much. :eusa_shhh: Scum sucking bag. ~BH

Pedophiles are no longer placed in general pop. Now they are placed in Administrative Segregation for their protection.

I know that ,hence my version of what the punishment should be. I would want him to suffer ever damn day for the rest of his life.

oh, if he is guilty, feed him to the fishes. But until I hear his story, I'll pass on the lynch-mob mentality...thanks...
hmmm, just how would he have photos of himself raping this little girl on his own phone if he hadnt actually done it?
this is an open and shut case
his best bet is to plead guilty by reason of insanity

oh, if he is guilty, feed him to the fishes. But until I hear his story, I'll pass on the lynch-mob mentality...thanks...
hmmm, just how would he have photos of himself raping this little girl on his own phone if he hadnt actually done it?

Have you seen the pics have you?

ah, so they lied in the story

1) He was out of site for 10 minutes and nobody saw anything.
2) Note they say that there is evidence of violation, not that he did it.
3) Who's to say it was him on it?
4) Who takes pictures of themself in a public place molesting a child?
5) Does it show his face?
6) Has the person who wrote the story seen the pics?
7) I was taught you ALWAYS put 'alleged' before writing something like this or you would open your arse to be sued. The person who wrote this story didn't do that.

This smells to me. As I said, if he did it, put him away and throw away the key.

BTW, if you are ever in a situation where you haven't had your day in court and people judge you guilty before being in front of a judge, don't come crying to me. You get what you deserve...

7) I was taught you ALWAYS put 'alleged' before writing something like this or you would open your arse to be sued. The person who wrote this story didn't do that.

This smells to me. As I said, if he did it, put him away and throw away the key.

BTW, if you are ever in a situation where you haven't had your day in court and people judge you guilty before being in front of a judge, don't come crying to me. You get what you deserve...
clearly this guy has mental issues
kinda like those asshole punk kids that video taped themselves shooting a BB gun at people as they were driving

Glad you are safe. Always worry about you when earthquakes happen in New Zealand.

As to the story, he will get his day in court. Hope he has a better defense then " I don't know where those pictures came from."

Glad you are safe. Always worry about you when earthquakes happen in New Zealand.

As to the story, he will get his day in court. Hope he has a better defense then " I don't know where those pictures came from."

Thanks....Australia's nickname for NZ is "The Shakey Isles". There's a reason for that...;o)

Yes, it doesn't look good for him, and if that is his defence, he is in a lot of trouble...

clearly this guy has mental issues
kinda like those asshole punk kids that video taped themselves shooting a BB gun at people as they were driving

So, to review, you're saying:

The media never gets facts wrong. (That right there is a huge stretch for me but each to their own)
There are, according to the media who never get facts wrong, pictures on his phone.
Through some process - known only to you - you have established that he 'clearly' has mental issues.
And there is some link (yet to be provided, possibly because it doesn't exist) with punks shooting a BB gun.

And, because of this overwhelming "evidence", we should scrap due process and just hang the guy.

No doubt the above will be 'interpreted' by some posters as a defense for pedophiles. It is not. It is a defense of our justice system. In America, we do not jail people without a trial, and conviction. We would be better off if we could learn not to react with hysteria about media reports and wait until we are in possession of ALL the FACTs. Emphasis: All and facts.

Forum List

Back