Why most Republican candidates are phonies on illegal immigration.

Just about every americans are angry, sick and tired of illegals. Even mexicans that are here legally and us citizens are furious because they pay taxes and follow the american dreams. But illegals are taking advantage of freebees, hospitality and they don't pay anything.
I do not support illegals. But they are here to stay and they will not go away.
Yes they are taking jobs. Now they are getting better and some are business owners. Like plumbing, janitorial, constructions etc. When they need roofing jobs or plumbing they call their own unlicensed businesses people. This enterprise is getting bigger. They are taking over jobs and in the long run a lot of businesses will be in trouble.
I do not have links to support this claim but this is happening according to people I know in the construction businesses.
Being said. Are you going to sit in your bedroom crying, send links, scream in your back yard, stop buying groceries? How are we going to fight this realistically? Ask yourself, what are you going to do about it? They already rape us once, are we going to let them keep raping us? So why don't we we bring them out of hiding. Then let them start paying their share.
Hardliners will have a hard time accepting this but, what is your alternative? You can fight what and however you want. I can assure you that the result will not be your liking.
Some of the presidential candidates even mentioned amnesty one way or the other. But I will not vote for Bush if he is the nominee due to other reasons.

Last edited:
Just about every americans are angry, sick and tired of illegals. Even mexicans that are here legally and us citizens are furious because they pay taxes and follow the american dreams. But illegals are taking advantage of freebees, hospitality and they don't pay anything.
I do not support illegals. But they are here to stay and they will not go away.
Yes they are taking jobs. Now they are getting better and some are business owners. Like plumbing, janitorial, constructions etc. When they need roofing jobs or plumbing they call their own unlicensed businesses people. This enterprise is getting bigger. They are taking over jobs and in the long run a lot of businesses will be in trouble.
I do not have links to support this claim but this is happening according to people I know in the construction businesses.
Being said. Are you going to sit in your bedroom crying, send links, scream in your back yard, stop buying groceries? How are we going to fight this realistically? Ask yourself, what are you going to do about it? They already rape us once, are we going to let them keep raping us? So why don't we we bring them out of hiding. Then let them start paying their share.
Hardliners will have a hard time accepting this but, what is your alternative? You can fight what and however you want. I can assure you that the result will not be your liking.
Some of the presidential candidates even mentioned amnesty one way or the other. But I will not vote for Bush if he is the nominee due to other reasons.

You are where most Americans are.
"More than 60 percent of Americans back a pathway to citizenship for immigrants living here illegally — winning support from majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents, according to a sweeping new poll to be released Tuesday.

When it comes to undocumented immigrants, 62 percent of Americans believe they should be allowed to gain citizenship if they meet certain requirements, while 17 percent would support green cards but not citizenship for them. Meanwhile, 19 percent think the undocumented immigrants should be deported."

Read more: Poll 62 percent support pathway to citizenship - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

When it comes to undocumented immigrants,
Are you talking about illegal aliens who violated existing US laws by sneaking into the country avoiding official port of entries land and sea?
I was not referring to anyone. See these symbols " before and after the words. That means it is a quote from another source. But, yes, most Americans, in poll after poll, support a path to legal residency for those who entered our country against the rules of entry.

Are we talking about those idjits who can't see down and beyond their pointy nose? You guys are no different than all the nativists since the Know Nothings. You don't care about the welfare of American, only about the welfare of your politics.

Are you talking about illegal aliens who violated existing US laws by sneaking into the country avoiding official port of entries land and sea?
I was not referring to anyone. See these symbols " before and after the words. That means it is a quote from another source. But, yes, most Americans, in poll after poll, support a path to legal residency for those who entered our country against the rules of entry.
In other words you are an agreeable mouthpiece for the same cause.

In other words you inhabit the small minority wing of antiAmerica.

Well, It is interesting that you support lawlessness. I wonder if you would support gangbangers (I am not referring to illegal aliens) running amok robbing you blind. After all, according to your view, nothing is wrong with breaking the law. If you can break one law with impunity you can break all of them.

Last edited:
No. I was providing you and others with the fact that most Americans support a path to legal residency for those here illegally who have been here for a period of time; who have not broken our laws (other than by their entry); who are willing to pay taxes they may owe. Most Americans are decent people who understand that simply because one came here illegally does not make them undesirable.

Well, It is interesting that you support lawlessness. I wonder if you would support gangbangers (I am not referring to illegal aliens) running amok robbing you blind. After all, according to your view, nothing is wrong with braking the law. If you can break one law with impunity you can break all of them.
"Braking the law"? Is limited intellect and damn near illiteracy common among folks who hold opinions like yours? Sure seems that way.

"Braking the law"? Is limited intellect and damn near illiteracy
No comment. If you are such a dumb ass you cannot see it was a fucking autocorrect,since everywhere else the word is spelled correctly then you have no real argument.

Well, It is interesting that you support lawlessness. I wonder if you would support gangbangers (I am not referring to illegal aliens) running amok robbing you blind. After all, according to your view, nothing is wrong with braking the law. If you can break one law with impunity you can break all of them.
You put words in my mouth I did not say or infer, whereas I refrained from commenting on "braking". You wish to deny the heritage of America, that we are all immigrants or descendants of immigrants. Of the some 20,000 Texicans in 1835, for instance, almost 90% of them were "dixiebacks" having swum the Red and Sabine rivers illegally. A majority of Pubs, Dems, and Independents each realize that a path to legal residency is a good way to resolve this issue. The better way is to introduce the pathway and enforce death sentences on businesses hiring illegally and forfeiture and fines on dividends earned during the period of illegal activity.

You put words in my mouth I did not say or infer, whereas I refrained from commenting on "braking". You wish to deny the heritage of America, that we are all immigrants or descendants of immigrants. Of the some 20,000 Texicans in 1835, almost 90% of them were dixebacks having swum the Red and Sabine rivers illegally. A majority of Pubs, Dens, and Independents each realize that a path to legal residency is a good way to resolve this issue. The better way is to the pathway and death sentences on businesses hiring illegally and forfeiture and fines on dividends earned during the period of illegal activity.
I agree on that one Jake. I understand the need for the labor they provide. I just don't like the terminology of "undocumented immigrants" Name them as they are, work out a "guest worker" program, don't provide taxpayer benefit until they pay taxes and such.

You put words in my mouth I did not say or infer, whereas I refrained from commenting on "braking". You wish to deny the heritage of America, that we are all immigrants or descendants of immigrants. Of the some 20,000 Texicans in 1835, almost 90% of them were dixebacks having swum the Red and Sabine rivers illegally. A majority of Pubs, Dens, and Independents each realize that a path to legal residency is a good way to resolve this issue. The better way is to the pathway and death sentences on businesses hiring illegally and forfeiture and fines on dividends earned during the period of illegal activity.
I agree on that one Jake. I understand the need for the labor they provide. I just don't like the terminology of "undocumented immigrants" Name them as they are, work out a "guest worker" program, don't provide taxpayer benefit until they pay taxes and such.
They do pay taxes but not enough. Making them legitimate would resolve that.

Undocumented do not get taxpayer benefits. They are not eligible for food stamps, welfare, unemployment, medical assistance, medicare, social security, etc. The only thing they might get is medical care to save their lives at a hospital. Do you object to that as well?

"Braking the law"? Is limited intellect and damn near illiteracy
No comment. If you are such a dumb ass you cannot see it was a fucking autocorrect,since everywhere else the word is spelled correctly then you have no real argument.
So, not stupid just to lazy to correct it. Gotcha. And I do have an argument. I laid it out above when I pointed out that most Americans support a path to legal residency for the 11 million undocumented aliens who live here and meet the conditions. You can disagree with that position, but not with the fact that most Americans hold it.

Undocumented do not get taxpayer benefits. They are not eligible for food stamps, welfare, unemployment, medical assistance, medicare, social security, etc. The only thing they might get is medical care to save their lives at a hospital. Do you object to that as well?

The truth is Rightwingers believes that Obama are giving them all that benefits.

Forum List

Back