Why more testing is pushed so hard

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Because it results in higher positives numbers which can be used frightrngly on the math impaired.
Generally an 8% positive rate so in the months of 200-300,000 tests per day we were getting 16-25000 per day positives. Now that, like today, over a million are being tested the gross numbers are up and the panic drum banger have reinvigorated the farce that was fading
IN FACT. Today’s infection rate was down from 8 to 4% but since the gross numbers were higher, due to much more testing, the panicking has increased
New Jersey just killed it’s summer this afternoon.

Be honest and tell me which you are:
I understand what you are saying.
I dont understand.
I understand but my agenda is opposite

So they have a new method of fakery and that’s all the rage and these unauthorized parties are starting to overreach again based on yet more math and stats retardation and hoaxing

Because it results in higher positives numbers which can be used frightrngly on the math impaired.
Generally an 8% positive rate so in the months of 200-300,000 tests per day we were getting 16-25000 per day positives. Now that, like today, over a million are being tested the gross numbers are up and the panic drum banger have reinvigorated the farce that was fading
IN FACT. Today’s infection rate was down from 8 to 4% but since the gross numbers were higher, due to much more testing, the panicking has increased

I dont understand.

So they have a new method of fakery and that’s all the rage and these unauthorized parties are starting to overreach again based on yet more math and stats retardation and hoaxing

Don’t you think testing is a good for people who are vulnerable people? At least?

Don’t you want to protect them?

Just focus on the death rate and remind Americans, "the entire world has this virus that was sent from Communist China."

Nobody should be blaming Western governments, this is all on Communist China.

what does that accomplish?

I dont understand.

Don’t you think testing is a good for people who are vulnerable people? At least?

Not if it's bad politically.

I dont understand.

Since there is no cure for the Coronavirus, what is the point of prematurely testing them?

To get them worried and depressed?

You can test and get the virus 30 minutes after...hell you might even get it from the testing site.......lol

It stats.............stats that push the HYPE........cause more economic destruction......FEAR AND PANIC..........
Like this entire dang thing...............the death rates per day are dropping even with the higher numbers because more young people are getting it......that are tested.............

Still TONS have it and don't even know it...........How many.........no one really knows........if they knew I'd imagine the rate would be low and not follow the FEAR MONGERING of this virus.

I dont understand.

Since there is no cure for the Coronavirus, what is the point of prematurely testing them?

What is “prematurely testing”?

I dont understand.

To isolate those infected so they do not infect 3 to 20 others.... And so this 3 to 20 others infected don't infect 3 to 20 others each, and so on and so forth....

It's buying time, buying lives, until the vaccines are developed and inoculations are working.

We do not have enough testing of the right kind... employers need instant result tests for employees, restaurants need these fast results tests for patrons and employees, then they could jam pack their restaurant's and bars and beauty salons, etc....

We do not have the kinds of testing that could give benefit to the economy....

I dont understand.

That is absurd. You test so you know who is sick and can quarantine them.

I have never heard such insane BS in my life

you also know the testing represents who goes into the hospital and we know the cause.

I hope you stay the hell away from stages where we worked hard to being down the virus rates

Just focus on the death rate and remind Americans, "the entire world has this virus that was sent from Communist China."

500,000 people are dead. This is yet another instance of the communists releasing a virus that has spread to the world. The origin of which has been debunked by the W.H.O themselves when it re-emerged in China.

As I've said, they could nuke a city and the world would make excuses for them.

500,000 people are dead. This is yet another instance of the communists releasing a virus that has spread to the world. The origin of which has been debunked by the W.H.O themselves when it re-emerged in China.

They didn’t deliberately release the virus, so what is the point? It is just a way of avoiding our own piss poor response.

I dont understand.

How would testing be good for vulnerable people?

The original theory behind the push for more testing was that if we knew who had the virus and who had been exposed to them, all of these could be isolated so there would be fewer for the rest of us to catch it from, but because the virus moves so fast in densely populated areas, testing and contact tracing has provided only very limited benefits. A better plan to protect the most vulnerable would be to isolate them in a virus free environment until we have effective vaccines and treatments.

They didn’t deliberately release the virus, so what is the point? It is just a way of avoiding our own piss poor response.

Who is to say what they did or didn't do? The report about the fact it came from a lab went away far too quickly for me. I don't trust communists or any centralized system of government, I also don't support major corporations who don't want them exposed or held to account.

Pushing this underground just to protect leaders from making the necessary decision to cut the Communists at the knees, doesn't help society. It emboldens them.

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but I'm even starting to consider the origin of the original SARS virus. Is this just the same virus that has been "improved" in a lab?

In fact, our response was pretty good, considerably better than most of the western European countries even with all the screw ups in New York.

I dont understand.

How would testing be good for vulnerable people?

The original theory behind the push for more testing was that if we knew who had the virus and who had been exposed to them, all of these could be isolated so there would be fewer for the rest of us to catch it from, but because the virus moves so fast in densely populated areas, testing and contact tracing has provided only very limited benefits. A better plan to protect the most vulnerable would be to isolate them in a virus free environment until we have effective vaccines and treatments.
That's 80 to 90 million seniors and medically vulnerable adults, that you've removed from the economy and workforce...

How can our economy.y be successful in any way, without them out and about and spending?

The best thing to do is isolate those sick, and everyone else is free to move about and spend. The infected are far fewer people to isolate than the 90 million vulnerable.

That's where massive testing comes in play.

Forum List

Back