Why Libya's Cry For Justice Must Be Heard...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
A perspective most Americans aren't presented with by their Government/Corporate Media.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s meeting in Moscow with Fayez al-Sarraj, prime minister of the Government of National Accord of Libya, reminds us that security and stability has yet to be restored in the war-torn country.

Though it may have slipped off the radar of global consciousness, Libya’s central importance when it comes a region that has been mired in conflict and chaos over the past few years cannot be overstated. The country’s destruction and societal collapse will forever stand as a withering indictment of Western foreign policy towards the region and NATO’s role, not as a defender of democracy, peace, and stability, but as an instrument of Western imperial power. The savage murder of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi at the hands of a NATO-supported mob in October 2011 was a ghastly and despicable crime, one that stands comparison with the legal lynching of Saddam Hussein in Iraq in 2006.

This is without factoring in the refugee crisis that erupted in the wake of Gaddafi’s overthrow, the worst such crisis the world has seen since the end of World War II. It involved untold thousands of men, women, and children attempting a perilous journey across the Mediterranean to Europe. According to the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), over 5,000 perished in 2016 alone while attempting to cross the Mediterranean,...

More:
Why Libya's Cry for Justice Must be Heard

It's why i support either dramatically scaling back our involvement with NATO, or disbanding it all-together. It's an aggressor now. It's no longer a 'Defensive' organization. Libya was obviously no threat to Europe or the US.

The savage murder of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi at the hands of a NATO-supported mob in October 2011 was a ghastly and despicable crime, one that stands comparison with the legal lynching of Saddam Hussein in Iraq in 2006.

After killing Americans in the Berlin bombing, and killing civilians in the Lockerbie bombing- Qaddafi dying in the same way that he came into power doesn't make me lose much sleep.

The savage murder of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi at the hands of a NATO-supported mob in October 2011 was a ghastly and despicable crime, one that stands comparison with the legal lynching of Saddam Hussein in Iraq in 2006.

After killing Americans in the Berlin bombing, and killing civilians in the Lockerbie bombing- Qaddafi dying in the same way that he came into power doesn't make me lose much sleep.

I don't defend Qaddafi. But i do think NATO is an aggressor. It's seeking conflict now. It's not a 'Defensive' organization. Libya wasn't possibly a threat to Europe or the US. Now look at all the horrific carnage going on there. That carnage included the brutal slaughtering of our Ambassador. The US/West has backed some awful thugs there.

It's why i support either dramatically scaling back our involvement with NATO, or disbanding it all-together. It's an aggressor now. It's no longer a 'Defensive' organization. Libya was obviously no threat to Europe or the US.

khadaffy duck , representative of your 'god,' for the fulfillment of your perversions---directed and funded international terrorism murdering hundreds
of people. The civilized nations that constitute NATO---responded. The present filth which is Libya is "the arab spring"----an Islamic enterprise

khadaffy duck , representative of your 'god,' for the fulfillment of your perversions---directed and funded international terrorism murdering hundreds
of people. The civilized nations that constitute NATO---responded. The present filth which is Libya is "the arab spring"----an Islamic enterprise

NATO is seeking conflict now. And that's not what it was set up for. It's outlived its usefulness. It's obsolete.

NATO is seeking conflict now. And that's not what it was set up for. It's outlived its usefulness. It's obsolete.

can you be more specific-----what "conflict" does Nato "seek"?

Every conflict possible. Libya was just one example. It's outlived its charter purpose. It wasn't created to be an aggressor.

Every conflict possible. Libya was just one example. It's outlived its charter purpose. It wasn't created to be an aggressor.

Libya was no example------we did not have a war there. Libyans killed their
hated leader. -------the "arab spring" was on. The "shaykh" had not expelled the diplomats

hated leader. -------the "arab spring" was on. The "shaykh" had not expelled the diplomats

NATO contributed to the carnage. It directly contributed to the brutal slaughtering of our US Ambassador. Libya was no threat to Europe or the US. It had no business bombing and killing there. Period, end of story.

NATO contributed to the carnage. It directly contributed to the brutal slaughtering of our US Ambassador. Libya was no threat to Europe or the US. It had no business bombing and killing there. Period, end of story.

why do you so LIMIT the playground? Terrorism is terrorism. American deaths are not limited to acts of terrorism in Europe and America during declared
wars

why do you so LIMIT the playground? Terrorism is terrorism. American deaths are not limited to acts of terrorism in Europe and America during declared
wars

NATO is consistently violating its charter. It was set up to be a defensive organization. But it's evolved into an aggressor. It's seeking conflict now. There is no way it can argue logically that Libya was a threat to Europe or the US.

It was likely only about stealing Libya's oil. I would support drastically scaling back our involvement with NATO, or disbanding it all-together. But i know i'm in the minority. Most Americans think Permanent War is the way to go. They know not what they do.

wars

NATO is consistently violating its charter. It was set up to be a defensive organization. But it's evolved into an aggressor. It's seeking conflict now. There is no way it can argue logically that Libya was a threat to Europe or the US.

It was likely only about stealing Libya's oil. I would support drastically scaling back our involvement with NATO, or disbanding it all-together. But i know i'm in the minority. Most Americans think Permanent War is the way to go. They know not what they do.

"most americans think".........YOU know what most americans think? there are
medications for people like you

wars

Really? Aren't you a Permanent War supporter? From what i've gathered from your past posts, you're all-in on Endless War. Am i wrong about that?

wars

Really? Aren't you a Permanent War supporter? From what i've gathered from your past posts, you're all-in on Endless War. Am i wrong about that?

yes---you are wrong----you are nothing but a shit slinger. You are a child molester------PROVE ME WRONG

Forum List

Back