Why Liberals hate Corporations......

Why do liberals have corporate America?

• Liberal hate everything, even themselves, but do what ever the talking points tell them to do.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Liberals drink plenty of kool aid, and when their polical hacks hate Corp Amer, they follow lockstep

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Liberals hate the CEO's who wealth is way more than normal people, just like Pro's and moviestars.

• Liberals love anyone who towes the liberal line, like Warren Buffet, and hollywood, who they adore.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Liberals dont take chances on making success, so they rely on Gov. to care for them, cradle to grave

• Total voters
You also realize that the bigger they get the closer they resemble mini governments, right?

totally stupid and liberal of course. A govt has a monopoly on violence and there is one govt. Corporations cant be violent and there are 100 million of them all over the world competing with each other to please us as our virtual slaves

You also realize that England was known for conquering entire countries with a corporation, whom had their own armies, right?

totally stupid and liberal since modern corporations are virtual slaves to their customers and don't conquer countries anymore as govt backed monopolies. Stupid!!!!!

You do realize that the Boston Tea Party was not about higher taxes, right? In fact, once the East Indies Corp. created a monopoly on tea the prices actually came down. No, the colonists simply did not want to be owned by an English monopoly.

and??????????????????????????????????????

You also realize that the bigger they get the closer they resemble mini governments, right?

totally stupid and liberal of course. A govt has a monopoly on violence and there is one govt. Corporations cant be violent and there are 100 million of them all over the world competing with each other to please us as our virtual slaves

I can assure you, I'm not liberal. Just read some of my posts.

What have I said that was untrue? Perhaps you should do a little history lesson on the Boston Tea Party, unless you think they were a bunch of liberals as well.

As a conservative, I realize that what we are fighting is collectivism. This can come in a wide range of institutions. How did Obama get elected twice? Do you really think it was some grass roots effort by a bunch of poor left wingers? No, corporations put him there. A wide range of corporations also supported such policies as Obamacare and Cap and Trade, etc. Politicians are leaches, it's not like they produce anything, they just feed off other peoples money.

Did you also notice Obama approving of bailing out corporate America while throwing small business under the bus? It's cuz they are too big to fail, but your not. LOL. Too bad since small business hires up to 2/3 of the work force every year. So the next time you go looking for a job and can't find one, you will have a better idea as to why.

Wakey, wakey.

No, corporations put him there. .

insane obviously, they both raised about the same amount of money!!

What are you babbling about? Are you telling me that Obama could have won without corporate money?

That reminds me, I looked down in my trousers the other day and my skid mark was smiling back at me.

George-Soros-006.jpg

What are you babbling about? Are you telling me that Obama could have won without corporate money?

That reminds me, I looked down in my trousers the other day and my skid mark was smiling back at me.

George-Soros-006.jpg

corporations usually contribute to both because they are split like the country and to appear non partisan. Sorry!!

Did you also notice Obama approving of bailing out corporate America while throwing small business under the bus? It's cuz they are too big to fail, but your not. LOL. Too bad since small business hires up to 2/3 of the work force every year. So the next time you go looking for a job and can't find one, you will have a better idea as to why .

Obama meddled in the auto business but I'm trying to think where else? Where he directly meddled and bailed out businesses in an industry other than banking, insurance and auto? He was wrong to get involved in auto but our banking system requires bailouts. I'd like to change that but I'm not in charge.

So where did he throw small business under the bus? And who do you refer to as Corporate America being bailed out?

George-Soros-006.jpg

corporations usually contribute to both because they are split like the country and to appear non partisan. Sorry!!

And it is both parties that have centralized the system and given us a $20 trillion debt.

Did you also notice Obama approving of bailing out corporate America while throwing small business under the bus? It's cuz they are too big to fail, but your not. LOL. Too bad since small business hires up to 2/3 of the work force every year. So the next time you go looking for a job and can't find one, you will have a better idea as to why .

Obama meddled in the auto business but I'm trying to think where else? Where he directly meddled and bailed out businesses in an industry other than banking, insurance and auto? He was wrong to get involved in auto but our banking system requires bailouts. I'd like to change that but I'm not in charge.

So where did he throw small business under the bus? And who do you refer to as Corporate America being bailed out?

As you say, Obama bailed out the likes of GM and AIG. So what small business did he bail out?

Instead, he continued to pass a myriad of regulations and a health care bill that only aided in helping to destroy small business'

I think the goal is for business to consolidate under just one super duper large business, with government at the helm, of course.

As you say, Obama bailed out the likes of GM and AIG. So what small business did he bail out?

Instead, he continued to pass a myriad of regulations and a health care bill that only aided in helping to destroy small business'

I think the goal is for business to consolidate under just one super duper large business, with government at the helm, of course.
The right wing has nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost; coincidence or conspiracy?

The right wing has nothing but repeal instead of better solutions at lower cost; coincidence or conspiracy?

Exactly,

Republicans want the 1% to own everything and to be our rulers...They have no solutions to rebuild our middle class or to fix anything.

George-Soros-006.jpg

And it is both parties that have centralized the system and given us a $20 trillion debt.
Absurd and wrong of course given that Republicans to tried to make debt illegal 30 times and every effort has been killed by the Democrats. Do you understand?

Exactly,

Republicans want the 1% to own everything and to be our rulers...They have no solutions to rebuild our middle class or to fix anything.
Absurd of course Trump wants to end the liberal war on the middle class which is primarily a war on our families children schools and religions. Economically, he wants to eliminate the corporate tax so the corporations will be located here and bring millions of middle-class jobs. He wants to build a wall kick out the 30 million illegals and create 30 million new jobs for America with huge upward pressure on wage level. Now do you understand?

Did you also notice Obama approving of bailing out corporate America while throwing small business under the bus? It's cuz they are too big to fail, but your not. LOL. Too bad since small business hires up to 2/3 of the work force every year. So the next time you go looking for a job and can't find one, you will have a better idea as to why.

Here's the problem with that argument. 50% of small businesses fail on their own. There's no point in propping them up because most of them shouldn't be in business. Big corporations are the whales, small businesses are the krill...

As a conservative, I realize that what we are fighting is collectivism. This can come in a wide range of institutions. How did Obama get elected twice? Do you really think it was some grass roots effort by a bunch of poor left wingers? No, corporations put him there. A wide range of corporations also supported such policies as Obamacare and Cap and Trade, etc. Politicians are leaches, it's not like they produce anything, they just feed off other peoples money.

I think you are deluded. Big corporations went along with Obama because after Bush, there was no way they could sell Republicans to anyone. Not even a decorated war hero with impeccable integrity.

Now these businesses are panicking because they know Trump makes Bush look positively statesmen like, but they are seeing what they can loot before hte rest of you figure it out.

George-Soros-006.jpg

Absurd and wrong of course given that Republicans to tried to make debt illegal 30 times and every effort has been killed by the Democrats. Do you understand?
No one takes the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

Paying the Debts, is a power Delegated to Congress.

Exactly,

Absurd of course Trump wants to end the liberal war on the middle class which is primarily a war on our families children schools and religions. Economically, he wants to eliminate the corporate tax so the corporations will be located here and bring millions of middle-class jobs. He wants to build a wall kick out the 30 million illegals and create 30 million new jobs for America with huge upward pressure on wage level. Now do you understand?
simply pandering with tax cuts does nothing to improve the structure of our economy.

Forum List

Back