Why Liberals Claim No One Can Beat Obama?Panic Mode Over Obama's Tanking Poll Numbers

And thank god for all the new red states! this time the military from the red states will get their ballots in on time(unlike last time when the deep blue states didn't even bother sending them until it was too late).

Another lie that went viral and the gullibles ate it up.

http://www.pewtrusts.org/news_room_detail.aspx?id=47924
An estimated six million military and overseas civilian voters have the right to cast absentee ballots in America’s federal elections. No Time to Vote was developed by the Pew Center on the States’ Make Voting Work initiative, which seeks to foster an election system that achieves the highest standards of accuracy, convenience, efficiency and security.

For each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia, researchers calculated the amount of time it takes overseas military voters and election officials to complete each step of the absentee voting process. The researchers then determined if all of the steps could be completed in time for each state’s election deadlines and assessed whether overseas military voters have enough time to vote.

The report found that:

The District of Columbia and 16 states do not provide enough time to vote for military personnel stationed overseas. These states send out absentee ballots after the date necessary for military voters to meet all required deadlines. The states are Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.

Poll numbers depend on who takes the polls! No one takes any poll from CBS,NBC,ABC and CNN seriously! Remember when CBS gave Obama a 13 Point Lead in the final month of the 2008 election? and the spread was about 5 points? And keep in mind that Obama can't win without Ohio,Pennsylvania and Florida,,,those States are still hurting and no one expects them to have 6% unemployment in 2012.:eusa_shhh:

There isn't an economist alive who expects the unemployment rate to drop to 6% by 2012.

Sadly, even if the economy faulters, the Republicans lack a candidate who is capable of winning in 2012. Their smarter candidates will lay low and wait till 2016 when the Dems will have decidedly weaker candidates.

In 2012, the GOP will put up a sacrificial lamb, much the same as they did in 2008. Only this time, they don't even have a candidate as strong as McCain

It'll probably be Romney or Palin.

There is a silent majority of Republicans that know Palin is a clown

Romney will take the nomination easily but is too mundane to beat Obama

Even Romney isn't getting out there as much as expected. Last election cycle at this time there were at least a half dozen who had tossed their names into the ring and had already begun campaigning. I'm beginning to think no one really wants the job. Who would? The right wing popularity club makes a lot of noise, as they did at the recent CPAC, but they criticize and make speeches, not plans. That's odd.

If Obama doesn't get unemployment down to around 6%, it looks like an "Anyone But Obama" campaign by November 2012.:tongue:

Obama can't "create" jobs, remember? He's done all he could; now it's up to the profiteers who have been sitting on treasure for lo these many months. They wanted the ball in their court--they got it, now they need to run with it.

it will never end, the media has assumed that Obama has already won in 2012 having no idea who he will be up against. What if it's Donald Trump? or Mitch Daniels? Huckabee?, Remember when we all assumed that Hillary Clinton won the 2008 nominaton a year ahead of time and Obama was at the bottom?(if not still an unknown in early 2007):eek:

If the conservatives are scrutinizing unknowns at this point, I'd rather have them start promoting someone like Rob Portman than John Thune. Thune always looks to me like he's scared to death he'll be asked a trick question. Portman has all the budget and trade experience that conservatives want, and he's not all that distasteful even to Democrats.

(Maybe I shouldn't have suggested Portman, because some here will now start saying he's a rino just because I tossed his name out there.)

it will never end, the media has assumed that Obama has already won in 2012 having no idea who he will be up against. What if it's Donald Trump? or Mitch Daniels? Huckabee?, Remember when we all assumed that Hillary Clinton won the 2008 nominaton a year ahead of time and Obama was at the bottom?(if not still an unknown in early 2007):eek:

Donald Trump probably has an entire floor of one of his buildings blocked off just to hold all the skeletons. He's been wheeling and dealing far too long for all of it to be honest, and in the age of the Internet, he would be exposed in no time as just a flamboyant greedmeister with an ego bigger than Palin and Gingrich combined.

Wow! I remember Republicans crying about how the Democrats chose the GOP ticket! But here, you say the Democrats were uncertain about who their nominee would be! I wonder why those Republicans made that complaint?

Well I've been closely following politics for over 30 years, and I've never heard that Democrats picked the GOP candidates. :confused:

As for the unknown results in 2007, it was a horse race, neck and neck, between Obama and Clinton right up until the last primary, and some still question the result. Forget that already?

It will only get worse, inflation is kicking in, unemployment is steady and foreign policy is non-existent.

He's done.

Actually, foreign policy is looking quite good. For once, we're not being seen as trying to impose OUR wishes and policies onto other countries. Now all the Obama Administration needs to do is start reducing foreign aid too.

Obama has three major hurdles to overcome:

Unless a miracle occurs the Ds will lose both houses of congress by substantial margins in 2012 and that will have major reverse coattail effects. This is all the result of bad campaign funds management in 2010 so he will probably lose small but lose in upto 30 states.

He lacks the means to control overseas problems and they will be many, in particular his EPA's advocacy of increasing ethanol subsidies during a food shortage will definitely cause him image problems here and abroad. The bursting of the China, EU or Latin American bubbles might sink him but won't hurt his image.

The blue states are having increasing money problems that will reflect badly on him.

Can he overcome all three hurdles? Possibly but the damage to the Democratic party will go deep as they become more associated with failed state policies.

Obama's poll numbers are up almost 10 percent.

He also polls higher than any Republican candidate.

At this point in his presidency, Obama's approval ratings are higher than either Clintons or Reagans...how did that turn out

I remember a few short months go you were thanking the tea party the major defeat they would bring too the GOP, How did that turn out?

Pretty good, actually. They cost the Republicans what was a decent shot at winning the Senate.

I am aware that Obama's approval is hovering around 50%,but it was 60% a long time ago.Now remember when most polls has John Kerry beating Bush in a close 51/49 or 52/48 race in 2004?,,It all boils down to a Red State VS Blue State Battle. If you take California and New York out of the mix, Obama loses big time!!!:cool:

:razz:

We have all seen this pattern since the November election where many Blue States have turned Red! Dem's and Lib's are furious&worried,,they know that they could be easily be voted off in 2012. So what do they do? First they beat up all the A-List Conservatives over the Gifford Shooting(yup! it was Rush,Sean and Palin who assisted in the Gifford Shooting.) And now with Obama's approval rating still hovering around 40% and a very very slow declining unemployment rate,Obama Is Toast In 2012 If He Can't Bring Unemployment Down to 5 or 6 Per-Cent!:eek:

a 50% approval rating is tanking? he was elected with 51%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

no president has ever lost re-election with 46%

are you a compulsive liar?

I am aware that Obama's approval is hovering around 50%,but it was 60% a long time ago.Now remember when most polls has John Kerry beating Bush in a close 51/49 or 52/48 race in 2004?,,It all boils down to a Red State VS Blue State Battle. If you take California and New York out of the mix, Obama loses big time!!!:cool:

um... moron, he was elected with 51%.

is everyone from hannity dumb as toast?

Bush won in 04 with his approval rating around 49%.

Forum List

Back