Why Liberals Claim No One Can Beat Obama?Panic Mode Over Obama's Tanking Poll Numbers

It'll probably be Romney or Palin.

There is a silent majority of Republicans that know Palin is a clown

Romney will take the nomination easily but is too mundane to beat Obama

Well he continues on and on to try to prove how much of a right wing nut he is..and it's pathetic. Unless he polishes that image up a bit..he's going to get hammered in the General election.

The right wing will eat Romney for lunch. They'll hang "Romneycare" around his neck like an anchor. Romney's a Mormon and the lunatic fringe can't support anyone without real Bible thumpin' bona fides.

Romney can campaign. He has an organization. But, rightwinger is correct. The GOP might run him, but he'll be as effective as Bob Dole was in '96.

The GOP has to LOVE a candidate. The Democrats don't go through the same process as the Republicans. The GOP hands off the nomination to the 'deserving' candidate. The Democrats meet someone and voilà! He's the man! See Bill Clinton in '92 or Barack Obama on 2008.

There is a silent majority of Republicans that know Palin is a clown

Romney will take the nomination easily but is too mundane to beat Obama

Well he continues on and on to try to prove how much of a right wing nut he is..and it's pathetic. Unless he polishes that image up a bit..he's going to get hammered in the General election.

The right wing will eat Romney for lunch. They'll hang "Romneycare" around his neck like an anchor. Romney's a Mormon and the lunatic fringe can't support anyone without real Bible thumpin' bona fides.

Romney can campaign. He has an organization. But, rightwinger is correct. The GOP might run him, but he'll be as effective as Bob Dole was in '96.

The GOP has to LOVE a candidate. The Democrats don't go through the same process as the Republicans. The GOP hands off the nomination to the 'deserving' candidate. The Democrats meet someone and voilà! He's the man! See Bill Clinton in '92 or Barack Obama on 2008.

Also Jimmy Carter and Mike Dukakis

Republicans do not run unknowns. They stick with the old reliables. That is why they are conservative

it will never end, the media has assumed that Obama has already won in 2012 having no idea who he will be up against. What if it's Donald Trump? or Mitch Daniels? Huckabee?, Remember when we all assumed that Hillary Clinton won the 2008 nominaton a year ahead of time and Obama was at the bottom?(if not still an unknown in early 2007):eek:

Poll numbers depend on who takes the polls! No one takes any poll from CBS,NBC,ABC and CNN seriously! Remember when CBS gave Obama a 13 Point Lead in the final month of the 2008 election? and the spread was about 5 points? And keep in mind that Obama can't win without Ohio,Pennsylvania and Florida,,,those States are still hurting and no one expects them to have 6% unemployment in 2012.:eusa_shhh:

Thank you for showing your TRUE colors. Basically, unless it comes from Faux News, it is not reliable? What a crock of shit, and how sad it is that people like you are allowed to vote.

it will never end, the media has assumed that Obama has already won in 2012 having no idea who he will be up against. What if it's Donald Trump? or Mitch Daniels? Huckabee?, Remember when we all assumed that Hillary Clinton won the 2008 nominaton a year ahead of time and Obama was at the bottom?(if not still an unknown in early 2007):eek:
Wow! I remember Republicans crying about how the Democrats chose the GOP ticket! But here, you say the Democrats were uncertain about who their nominee would be! I wonder why those Republicans made that complaint?

Poll numbers depend on who takes the polls! No one takes any poll from CBS,NBC,ABC and CNN seriously! Remember when CBS gave Obama a 13 Point Lead in the final month of the 2008 election? and the spread was about 5 points? And keep in mind that Obama can't win without Ohio,Pennsylvania and Florida,,,those States are still hurting and no one expects them to have 6% unemployment in 2012.:eusa_shhh:

Thank you for showing your TRUE colors. Basically, unless it comes from Faux News, it is not reliable? What a crock of shit, and how sad it is that people like you are allowed to vote.

I asked about which polls should be considered valid. Still waiting on that response....

The media knows what it knows..

Right now what they know is that Obama would be a formidable opponent to anyone on the Republican horizon right now. Unless the GOP comes up with a heavy hitter out of the blue ...their prospects appear bleak

You are showing yourself to be a political neophyte by even mentioning Donald Trump.He is a sideshow not a savior

I asked about which polls should be considered valid. Still waiting on that response....

sorry Im late with the response, I look at both the Rasmussen and Gallup polls and come up with an average, Raz has Obama at a 48% approval&40%Strongly Dissaprove,,,Gallop has it at around 49%. Still not enough to already declare victory in November 2012. If Obama can't save Ohio/Penn/Florida soon, he's in big trouble.:eusa_drool:

sorry Im late with the response, I look at both the Rasmussen and Gallup polls and come up with an average, Raz has Obama at a 48% approval&40%Strongly Dissaprove,,,Gallop has it at around 49%. Still not enough to already declare victory in November 2012. If Obama can't save Ohio/Penn/Florida soon, he's in big trouble.:eusa_drool:

That's it....simply move the goal posts when you get called out. I don't think anyone else noticed....:eusa_shhh:

That's it....simply move the goal posts when you get called out. I don't think anyone else noticed....:eusa_shhh:

What avatar? I don't have one yet,,,,,Im gonna go look for one now!

Obama's poll numbers are up almost 10 percent.

He also polls higher than any Republican candidate.

At this point in his presidency, Obama's approval ratings are higher than either Clintons or Reagans...how did that turn out
Obama is dead even with "Loony Tunes" Ron Paul.

But go a head and believe what ever makes you feel good, that's an advantage for us.

You are new to this aren't you?

You do realize that Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio haven't been determined until the last minute in the last three presidential elections?

To claim that Obama must somehow "save" these states right now is just naive

At this point in his presidency, Obama's approval ratings are higher than either Clintons or Reagans...how did that turn out

But go a head and believe what ever makes you feel good, that's an advantage for us.

REALLY? Then might I suggest you "conservatives" run a Palin/Bachmann ticket in 2012?

Keep listening to the right wing loons who continuously scream FAIL. It will lead you to defeat just like last time. If you choose to take Obama lightly as a candidate...I encourage you to do so

It will only get worse, inflation is kicking in, unemployment is steady and foreign policy is non-existent.

He's done.

You don't know what you're talking about. Obama's numbers are up in almost every poll.

Name a poll he's down in in the last 6 months.

Sadly, even if the economy faulters, the Republicans lack a candidate who is capable of winning in 2012. Their smarter candidates will lay low and wait till 2016 when the Dems will have decidedly weaker candidates.

In 2012, the GOP will put up a sacrificial lamb, much the same as they did in 2008. Only this time, they don't even have a candidate as strong as McCain

Unfortunately, at this point this is true. There is still time for someone to rise up and take on Obama and it may happen but all these feel good OP's that are trying to make themselves feel like they have a chance in 2012 at this point are being delusional. This is not helping, we need to be looking for a real candidate to take on Obama as I do not want to see him get another term but there is no denying that his chances are looking very good.

It is better to face the facts so you can meet the challenge then bury your head in the sand and let the challenge roll right over you as though you weren't there.

PS. Palin is NOT electable - FACE IT ALREADY.

That's odd because the OP said that Obamas approval rating was at 40%. Now you say it's actually noticeably higher than that, yet I didn't see you correct the OP. Why would that be?

You don't know what you're talking about. Obama's numbers are up in almost every poll.

Name a poll he's down in in the last 6 months.

FA_Q2's national, unbiased uber poll has him down over 1000000 points just today. You are SURE to lose MWWHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back