Why Liberals Claim No One Can Beat Obama?Panic Mode Over Obama's Tanking Poll Numbers

It will only get worse, inflation is kicking in, unemployment is steady and foreign policy is non-existent.

He's done.

I rather llike our "non-existent" foreign policy. Remember a few months ago when North Korea was still trying to figure out how to launch one of their long range (meaning it could finally hit the water) ballistic missiles? All of you "conservatives" wanted Obama to do "something"....it ran the gammut from invasion to carpet bombing to nuclear attack. Luckily Obama proved he was much smarter than any of you.

Sadly, even if the economy faulters, the Republicans lack a candidate who is capable of winning in 2012. Their smarter candidates will lay low and wait till 2016 when the Dems will have decidedly weaker candidates.

In 2012, the GOP will put up a sacrificial lamb, much the same as they did in 2008. Only this time, they don't even have a candidate as strong as McCain

Unfortunately, at this point this is true. There is still time for someone to rise up and take on Obama and it may happen but all these feel good OP's that are trying to make themselves feel like they have a chance in 2012 at this point are being delusional. This is not helping, we need to be looking for a real candidate to take on Obama as I do not want to see him get another term but there is no denying that his chances are looking very good.

It is better to face the facts so you can meet the challenge then bury your head in the sand and let the challenge roll right over you as though you weren't there.

PS. Palin is NOT electable - FACE IT ALREADY.

Right now...we know what we know

Everything else is presumption. We have no idea what will happen at home or abroad in the next 2 years. Right now, there does not appear to be a savior in the GOP ranks. Unless events swing radically....I would not take Obama lightly

It will only get worse, inflation is kicking in, unemployment is steady and foreign policy is non-existent.

He's done.

I rather llike our "non-existent" foreign policy. Remember a few months ago when North Korea was still trying to figure out how to launch one of their long range (meaning it could finally hit the water) ballistic missiles? All of you "conservatives" wanted Obama to do "something"....it ran the gammut from invasion to carpet bombing to nuclear attack. Luckily Obama proved he was much smarter than any of you.

Eyep.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked about which polls should be considered valid. Still waiting on that response....

sorry Im late with the response, I look at both the Rasmussen and Gallup polls and come up with an average, Raz has Obama at a 48% approval&40%Strongly Dissaprove,,,Gallop has it at around 49%. Still not enough to already declare victory in November 2012. If Obama can't save Ohio/Penn/Florida soon, he's in big trouble.:eusa_drool:

That's odd because the OP said that Obamas approval rating was at 40%. Now you say it's actually noticeably higher than that, yet I didn't see you correct the OP. Why would that be?
Odd, yes.

He's done.

I rather llike our "non-existent" foreign policy.

Indeed, I'm sure you do; a man of great depth obviously.

Still please explain how that jives with all the wonders in foreign policy we were promised by Obama the Magnificent?

Liberals will always claim that Obama has around 50/55% approval, but then again,40% of Americans STRONGLY Dissaprove of Obama's performance. that leaves 60%, about 30-33% of Americans claim to be Democrats. This is not good for Obama come 2012!!!

from intrade..
Obama is a 60% favorite to win in 2012
the leading GOPuke is Romney at 11-1
St Sarah is 20-1

Fox news Poll
Obama over romney 48-41
Obama over St sarah 56-35

Obama approval
49.6 approve 45.2 dissapprove
even fox news has it 51-43 approval

If I was a Dim, I wouldn't count out Hillary just yet.

I do believe she will have to make a decision by late spring in order to pull together a Team and make a run at the Iowa Caucuses and New Hampshire.

I personally believe the economy will continue to unravel over the next six months with high UE, millions running out of beenies, rising bond prices, municipal defaults or bankruptcy, a million public union parasites receiving permanent pink slips............

REO is up 51% in Mexifornia from Dec to Jan.

Another 2 million foreclosures.

Another 1.5 - 2 million personal bankruptcies.

I figure by this December, the hapless and clueless Pubs could run Charles Manson and win by a landslide.

Ad nauseum.

Obama's poll numbers are up almost 10 percent.

He also polls higher than any Republican candidate.

At this point in his presidency, Obama's approval ratings are higher than either Clintons or Reagans...how did that turn out

I remember a few short months go you were thanking the tea party the major defeat they would bring too the GOP, How did that turn out?

:razz:

We have all seen this pattern since the November election where many Blue States have turned Red! Dem's and Lib's are furious&worried,,they know that they could be easily be voted off in 2012. So what do they do? First they beat up all the A-List Conservatives over the Gifford Shooting(yup! it was Rush,Sean and Palin who assisted in the Gifford Shooting.) And now with Obama's approval rating still hovering around 40% and a very very slow declining unemployment rate,Obama Is Toast In 2012 If He Can't Bring Unemployment Down to 5 or 6 Per-Cent!:eek:

Since when are Obama's ratings tanking? Even Fox has him at 51% as of today's Gallup poll.
So sorry...

Obama: Job Ratings

:razz:

We have all seen this pattern since the November election where many Blue States have turned Red! Dem's and Lib's are furious&worried,,they know that they could be easily be voted off in 2012. So what do they do? First they beat up all the A-List Conservatives over the Gifford Shooting(yup! it was Rush,Sean and Palin who assisted in the Gifford Shooting.) And now with Obama's approval rating still hovering around 40% and a very very slow declining unemployment rate,Obama Is Toast In 2012 If He Can't Bring Unemployment Down to 5 or 6 Per-Cent!:eek:

This is "opposite logic." It's like when the Palinistas say make fun of Sarah because they're scared of her.

Those who say Obama cannot be beaten do so because they are partisan and full of hubris, simple as that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back