Why learning english is a must if your to sneak ya ass here!!

Yes OP, you should learn English.

It's "you're" not "your".

You know, even I know this....I think sometimes I mess up where a comma should be though :eusa_doh:
Commas are the easiest, part of the English, language.

I know, it's weird, I also can spell complicated words often, yet will make a spelling error on some easy word, which makes me very annoyed with myself....I do correct all spelling errors if I notice them.

Also Pogo often tells me if I make some silly mistake, and I correct it, I don't mind being told, I prefer that I'm told of some error, because I want to correct it.
Just get used to prepositional phrases..

Yes I should reacquaint myself with this stuff.

Yes OP, you should learn English.

It's "you're" not "your".

You know, even I know this....I think sometimes I mess up where a comma should be though :eusa_doh:
Commas are the easiest, part of the English, language.

Question, Miss Lucy.....typing yes, comma's are important....but girl, get a life...when a mf is speaking to you, really does a fuckin comma mean a damn thing? We all got spell check here....now please, if you can't keep with the topic, than find a hole and visit it.

Where is the spell check?

I am on topic.

It is estimated that a minimum 125 I.Q. is necessary in order to hope to master English.

My entire family can speak English, although if you spoke to any of us, we have what you'd refer to as an accent, we also all can write in English, my family have always been able to do this for Centuries actually.

In Mitteleuropa pretty much 100% of people with a University education, they'll also all be able to speak and write in the English language.

HISPANICS THAT COME HERE ILLEGALLY...DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT LEARN ENGLISH....AND WHY SHOULD THEY, EVERY GOTDAMN THING IN THIS SORRY ASS COUNTRY IS IN SPANISH.

That's because we are a nation of enablers that above everything else is afraid to offend anyone, so instead of demanding that we all have a common language that helps to unite us, we pander to the various ethnic groups.
In the case of Hispanics, illegal or legal, there is no incentive to learn English since we have provided the means for them to remain isolated.
We will be doing the same for Asians, and Arabs.
In the end, we will have the worlds largest fragmented nation.

Forum List

Back