Why learning english is a must if your to sneak ya ass here!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Patients With Limited English Are More Likely To Return To The ER
People who don’t speak English may suffer in many areas of the health care system.

Its not just in health care, its with law enforcement, housing, jobs...it is insane to continuously put shit in spanish, or what ever fuckin language these immigrants are using just to get their dollars.....as a nation, we must put in place venues to teach these people english. We know their here illegally and since we're not willing to do a damn thing about it...but PAY WITH OUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS.....LETS TRY THIS.....english first!!

It is estimated that a minimum 125 I.Q. is necessary in order to hope to master English.

My entire family can speak English, although if you spoke to any of us, we have what you'd refer to as an accent, we also all can write in English, my family have always been able to do this for Centuries actually.

In Mitteleuropa pretty much 100% of people with a University education, they'll also all be able to speak and write in the English language.

It is estimated that a minimum 125 I.Q. is necessary in order to hope to master English.

My entire family can speak English, although if you spoke to any of us, we have what you'd refer to as an accent, we also all can write in English, my family have always been able to do this for Centuries actually.

In Mitteleuropa pretty much 100% of people with a University education, they'll also all be able to speak and write in the English language.

HISPANICS THAT COME HERE ILLEGALLY...DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT LEARN ENGLISH....AND WHY SHOULD THEY, EVERY GOTDAMN THING IN THIS SORRY ASS COUNTRY IS IN SPANISH.

It's not a must if you don't sneak yo ass here?

Yes OP, you should learn English.

It's "you're" not "your".

You know, even I know this....I think sometimes I mess up where a comma should be though :eusa_doh:
Commas are the easiest, part of the English, language.

I know, it's weird, I also can spell complicated words often, yet will make a spelling error on some easy word, which makes me very annoyed with myself....I do correct all spelling errors if I notice them.

Also Pogo often tells me if I make some silly mistake, and I correct it, I don't mind being told, I prefer that I'm told of some error, because I want to correct it.

You know, even I know this....I think sometimes I mess up where a comma should be though :eusa_doh:

I know, it's weird, I also can spell complicated words often, yet will make a spelling error on some easy word, which makes me very annoyed with myself....I do correct all spelling errors if I notice them.

Also Pogo often tells me if I make some silly mistake, and I correct it, I don't mind being told, I prefer that I'm told of some error, because I want to correct it.
Just get used to prepositional phrases..

It's not a must if you don't sneak yo ass here?

Apparently not, considering some of the 'dialects' I've heard around the country

Question, Miss Lucy.....typing yes, comma's are important....but girl, get a life...when a mf is speaking to you, really does a fuckin comma mean a damn thing? We all got spell check here....now please, if you can't keep with the topic, than find a hole and visit it.

Forum List

Back