Why kill JFK?

Well hey, when they have a picture of Hoover on his knees in a dress doing you know what to his male friend then Hoover is blackmailed for life.

Hoover rather of spent his time wiretapping people like MLK and John Lennon.

You know, the real threats to America. :rolleyes:

In the wake of the horrifically successful terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon

And for those of you wondering, Hoover and the FBI were ready to blackmail MLK too since they had a bunch of information from tapping his phones. :eusa_whistle:

Sorta makes one wonder who is blackmailing who TODAY.

Sorta makes one wonder who is blackmailing who TODAY.

That is quite the scary thought.

That goes into the whole Shadow Gov't conspiracy. I'll get into it more tomorrow though as I'm going to bed.

Night all.

I am posting this here instead of the Conspiracy Theory thread, because I am more interested in the why instead of the who. I ask this because I have seen several specials on JFK lately and this is a question that is rarely posed. Was he killed as retribution for Bay of Pigs? Mafia hit? What was th possible motive. Who stood to gain? So I pose this question:

Why kill JFK?

He was shot with in 6 months of stating that the money supply of a free people being controlled by a private corporation (Federal Reserve) was a stupid idea... Paranoia? Perhaps... perhaps not:eusa_shhh:

-Joe

Kennedy was assinated because he was getting ready to strip the Federal Reserve of it's strangle hold on the American people and government.

Just google "JFK and the Federal Reserve" to recieve an education on this subject.

Here is one for a start. JFK Vs The Federal Reserve

So Oswald was for the Federal Reserve? Why would he care? This doesn't make sense, assuming that Oswald acted alone.

"The astonishing degree of control that Hoover exercised over the Warren Commission gave him the capacity to dictate the "truth" about the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The "infallible" Director of the FBI even managed to convince the Warren Commission to keep from publishing the fact that Jack Ruby had been an FBI informant in 1959. Imagine that! Jack Ruby, the organized crime operative who murdered Lee Harvey Oswald had actually developed a secret alliance with Hoover's FBI and Hoover dominated the Warren Commission so absolutely that he managed to hush it up. The secret relationship between Jack Ruby and Hoover's FBI is one of the links in a long chain of events which connects J. Edgar Hoover and the Mafia to the point where it is practically impossible to distinguish one from the other. Indeed, when Hoover fraudulently insisted that there was no significant link between Jack Ruby and organized crime, the absurd claim was obviously self-serving -Hoover desperately denied Ruby's obvious links to organized crime in order to conceal his own covert relationship with the Mafia."
Mobster, Jack Ruby murders Lee Harvey Oswald.

It also stats Ruby worked for Nixon in the 40's!

How does this answer why?

I've heard that theory too.

He was going to get rid of the Federal Reserve strangle hold on the American people and Gov't.

He was also going to get rid of the CIA.

Getting rid of those two things can make you plenty of enemies very fast.

Kinda makes me wonder why Ron Paul wasn't bumped off....I mean....didn't "commit suicide" yet.

He was shot with in 6 months of stating that the money supply of a free people being controlled by a private corporation (Federal Reserve) was a stupid idea... Paranoia? Perhaps... perhaps not:eusa_shhh:

-Joe

Why would Oswald kill JFK over the Federal Reserve? Assuming Oswald acted alone, why would he give a shit about the FED?

Why is the question. The answer is simple. He was a threat. Now the question becomes a threat to who or what. He threatend the globalist agenda of the day. Getting out of Viet Nam, removing the federal reserve, these are a couple of threats. I believe the Rockefellers were behind it. Oswald as he said, was just a patsy.

I am posting this here instead of the Conspiracy Theory thread, because I am more interested in the why instead of the who. I ask this because I have seen several specials on JFK lately and this is a question that is rarely posed. Was he killed as retribution for Bay of Pigs? Mafia hit? What was th possible motive. Who stood to gain? So I pose this question:

Why kill JFK?

Notoriety. Lee Harvey Oswald was a nobody that wanted to be somebody.

Why kill JFK?

Kennedy was a wiseguy like all the rest of them bought and paid for ..but once in office this whole America thing and president thing went to his head and he bite the hand that feeds and threatened to reveal the true masters... 2 weeks later he was dead.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHyLRN5jR64]YouTube - JFK Speech on Secret Societies - 1961[/ame]

Last edited:
Is that what it is? Hell, maybe *I* killed JFK. I was only 3, but WTF ....:lol:

ok-got a quick story
I just turned 12 and had watched my parents bitch constantly about Kennedy getting elected in '60--bla bla

I was home sick the day he was killed and saw the story break on TV. I jumped up instictively saying "yay".

It didn't go over well needless to say-----that is when I learned our country was more important than who was our president.

Forum List

Back