Why kill JFK?

The Mob has more then enough reason and I consider myself a expert on the Mob too but it wasn't them.

It's not their style, and with all the rats who have come out of the mob over the years we would of heard something by now.

I'm more prone to believe it was the U.S Gov't or specifically the CIA after Bay of Pigs in which Kennedy was going to disban the CIA.

Besides, J Edgar Hoover wouldn't of said anything if he knew. He hated Kennedy's guts and Bobby's guts too.

Something along the lines of this however is the CIA's style.

The mob would never have hired someone like Oswald to hit the President. Too much risk.

And trust me, the CIA would not have used Oswald either.

What really supports him acting on his own is he was a person know to and under surveillance by the authorities (for his communist ties), and he was an unstable person. All of the "usual suspects" don't need Oswald to carry out a hit. They have far more professional hitmen of their own, who they can make disappear and no one the wiser. At the very least, they would have ensured he got away far enough that they could kill him.

The mob would never have hired someone like Oswald to hit the President. Too much risk.

What really supports him acting on his own is he was a person know to and under surveillance by the authorities (for his communist ties), and he was an unstable person. All of the "usual suspects" don't need Oswald to carry out a hit. They have far more professional hitmen of their own, who they can make disappear and no one the wiser. At the very least, they would have ensured he got away far enough that they could kill him.
Maybe that is why they hired Ruby to shoot him! I am not saying I believe it but the docu. I watched made me think alittle.

Maybe that is why they hired Ruby to shoot him! I am not saying I believe it but the docu. I watched made me think alittle.

Please. Hiring Jack Ruby to carry out a hit is only a little less likely than hiring Oswald to kill Kennedy.

Everyone insists on overlooking the obvious because people can't accept something so simple and random. There just has to be more to it. That's the mentality.

Well, not really. For whatever reason, Oswald climbed into the school book depository and shooting from a rest position at about 275 ft IIRC, he blew Kennedy away with two shots. Completely plausible and logical and no REAL evidence exists to prove otherwise.

Please. Hiring Jack Ruby to carry out a hit is only a little less likely than hiring Oswald to kill Kennedy.

Everyone insists on overlooking the obvious because people can't accept something so simple and random. There just has to be more to it. That's the mentality.

Well, not really. For whatever reason, Oswald climbed into the school book depository and shooting from a rest position at about 275 ft IIRC, he blew Kennedy away with two shots. Completely plausible and logical and no REAL evidence exists to prove otherwise.

It's just because it doesn't make as good story that people don't want to believe what is obvious.

I meant hired Ruby to shoot Oswald! I think Oswald shot JFK! I was refering to what I stated before, how Ruby had mob ties and their was pics of him meeting with a captain the week before!

What I really think is no one really know what happened and the ones who did are dead!

Kennedy was assinated because he was getting ready to strip the Federal Reserve of it's strangle hold on the American people and government.

Just google "JFK and the Federal Reserve" to recieve an education on this subject.

Here is one for a start. JFK Vs The Federal Reserve

I've heard that theory too.

He was going to get rid of the Federal Reserve strangle hold on the American people and Gov't.

He was also going to get rid of the CIA.

Getting rid of those two things can make you plenty of enemies very fast.

Well I agree with you when it comes to the mob as I did in the post you quoted.

The CIA is certainly capable of doing something like this. A rogue fraction within the agency that didn't want to lose their comfy jobs and power.

And why use Oswald? You make the killing mysterious then people are going to assume people like the CIA did it. You find someone like Oswald who had commie ties, lived in Russia, and set it up perfectly then you have yourself a patsy.

Look at Bay of Pigs if you want a example if the CIA can do something like this. They ran into more problems when trying to take out Castro in Cuba however, less problems here in the US.

JFK, the CIA, and Conspiracies

This is an interesting article on it.

Well I agree with you when it comes to the mob as I did in the post you quoted.

The CIA is certainly capable of doing something like this. A rogue fraction within the agency that didn't want to lose their comfy jobs and power.

And why use Oswald? You make the killing mysterious then people are going to assume people like the CIA did it. You find someone like Oswald who had commie ties, lived in Russia, and set it up perfectly then you have yourself a patsy.

Look at Bay of Pigs if you want a example if the CIA can do something like this. They ran into more problems when trying to take out Castro in Cuba however, less problems here in the US.

JFK, the CIA, and Conspiracies

This is an interesting article on it.

The CIA wouldn't do it, nor would they use Oswald, even with your reverse psychology. I'm a little familiar with how the dirtbags operate.

Discounting all other reasoning, Oswald, for a Marine, was only an average marksman. He shot Sharpshooter. That's in the middle. What many don't realize is that for a qualified Marine rifleman, the shots Oswald took weren't that special. But if you're hiring a pro to carry out an assassination, you get a pro.

No CIA operative is going to trust that Oswald wouldn't get caught and sing. Assuming the CIA put Oswald up to it, he wouldn't have made it out of schoolbook depository alive.

There are just too many things invovled that the CIA wouldn't do to lay it on them.

The KGB agent they interviewed after the Cold War laughed at the notion and said pretty much the same thing I did.

I don't pretend to know why Oswald did it, but he did. He was a jacked up individual with screwed up political ideology. That's about all it takes.

I'm still looking for the why?

Revenge? Perhaps, it does seem the best reason for assaination, considering Boothe and Sirhan. However, what did Oswald have to get revenge for? What was his motivator. Assume he acted alone, what is his motive? No confirmed mob ties. Not a likely hitman. He was a communist and though the mob is a criminal organization, they have always been very "patriotic." Why would they hire a communist? They wouldn't. Plus it doesn't the style of the mob. organized crime would want it known that they did it. To instill fear. Besides why JFK? Bobby was the one that went after the mob, if it was revenge they wanted why not go to the root and he would have been a softer target. Assuming Oswald acted solely alone. Why would he want Kennedy dead?

Revenge? Perhaps, it does seem the best reason for assaination, considering Boothe and Sirhan. However, what did Oswald have to get revenge for? What was his motivator. Assume he acted alone, what is his motive? No confirmed mob ties. Not a likely hitman. He was a communist and though the mob is a criminal organization, they have always been very "patriotic." Why would they hire a communist? They wouldn't. Plus it doesn't the style of the mob. organized crime would want it known that they did it. To instill fear. Besides why JFK? Bobby was the one that went after the mob, if it was revenge they wanted why not go to the root and he would have been a softer target. Assuming Oswald acted solely alone. Why would he want Kennedy dead?

He was a jacked up individual with screwed up political ideology. That's about all it takes.

I gotta agree with gunny if it was a solo job.

Well for the Mob revenge part I've heard how they said if you cut off the head then the rest of the snake will die.

If the mob dare killed Bobby, JFK would of thrown full power behind destroying the mafia. By killing John, they basically made Bobby powerless to stop the mob.

Especially since the mob had the FBI director; J Edgar Hoover blackmailed so therefore he denied even the existence of the mob for years.

I can see the revenge factor also playing into my CIA theory.

Well for the Mob revenge part I've heard how they said if you cut off the head then the rest of the snake will die.

If the mob dare killed Bobby, JFK would of thrown full power behind destroying the mafia. By killing John, they basically made Bobby powerless to stop the mob.

Especially since the mob had the FBI director; J Edgar Hoover blackmailed so therefore he denied even the existence of the mob for years.

I can see the revenge factor also playing into my CIA theory.
I agree with you there!

The CIA wouldn't do it, nor would they use Oswald, even with your reverse psychology. I'm a little familiar with how the dirtbags operate.

Discounting all other reasoning, Oswald, for a Marine, was only an average marksman. He shot Sharpshooter. That's in the middle. What many don't realize is that for a qualified Marine rifleman, the shots Oswald took weren't that special. But if you're hiring a pro to carry out an assassination, you get a pro.

No CIA operative is going to trust that Oswald wouldn't get caught and sing. Assuming the CIA put Oswald up to it, he wouldn't have made it out of schoolbook depository alive.

There are just too many things involved that the CIA wouldn't do to lay it on them.

The KGB agent they interviewed after the Cold War laughed at the notion and said pretty much the same thing I did.

I don't pretend to know why Oswald did it, but he did. He was a jacked up individual with screwed up political ideology. That's about all it takes.

Well of course they trust that Oswald wouldn't get caught and sing, they had a backup plan in which they killed him by using Jack Ruby.

I agree if Oswald did it alone, then all it does take is a jacked up individual with screwed up political ideology.

Besides, if they threatened to kill either Oswald or Ruby's families then you think they would of talked?

"The astonishing degree of control that Hoover exercised over the Warren Commission gave him the capacity to dictate the "truth" about the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The "infallible" Director of the FBI even managed to convince the Warren Commission to keep from publishing the fact that Jack Ruby had been an FBI informant in 1959. Imagine that! Jack Ruby, the organized crime operative who murdered Lee Harvey Oswald had actually developed a secret alliance with Hoover's FBI and Hoover dominated the Warren Commission so absolutely that he managed to hush it up. The secret relationship between Jack Ruby and Hoover's FBI is one of the links in a long chain of events which connects J. Edgar Hoover and the Mafia to the point where it is practically impossible to distinguish one from the other. Indeed, when Hoover fraudulently insisted that there was no significant link between Jack Ruby and organized crime, the absurd claim was obviously self-serving -Hoover desperately denied Ruby's obvious links to organized crime in order to conceal his own covert relationship with the Mafia."
Mobster, Jack Ruby murders Lee Harvey Oswald.

It also stats Ruby worked for Nixon in the 40's!

"The astonishing degree of control that Hoover exercised over the Warren Commission gave him the capacity to dictate the "truth" about the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The "infallible" Director of the FBI even managed to convince the Warren Commission to keep from publishing the fact that Jack Ruby had been an FBI informant in 1959. Imagine that! Jack Ruby, the organized crime operative who murdered Lee Harvey Oswald had actually developed a secret alliance with Hoover's FBI and Hoover dominated the Warren Commission so absolutely that he managed to hush it up. The secret relationship between Jack Ruby and Hoover's FBI is one of the links in a long chain of events which connects J. Edgar Hoover and the Mafia to the point where it is practically impossible to distinguish one from the other. Indeed, when Hoover fraudulently insisted that there was no significant link between Jack Ruby and organized crime, the absurd claim was obviously self-serving -Hoover desperately denied Ruby's obvious links to organized crime in order to conceal his own covert relationship with the Mafia."
Mobster, Jack Ruby murders Lee Harvey Oswald.

It also stats Ruby worked for Nixon in the 40's!

Well hey, when they have a picture of Hoover on his knees in a dress doing you know what to his male friend then Hoover is blackmailed for life.

Hoover rather of spent his time wiretapping people like MLK and John Lennon.

You know, the real threats to America. :rolleyes:

In the wake of the horrifically successful terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon

While many of the actions of COINTELPRO are still secret, subsequent congressional hearings and FOIA releases revealed that this campaign involved not just surveillance but also deception, disinformation, and extra-legal activities such as breakins and violence. Targets of FBI activity have included Martin Luther King, John Lennon, and the first nationwide Earth Day celebration in 1970.

And for those of you wondering, Hoover and the FBI were ready to blackmail MLK too since they had a bunch of information from tapping his phones. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back