Why Kennedy?

R.F. Kennedy has received a lot of attention lately in his attempt to run for the presidency on the Democratic ticket. Oddly enough, he is receiving most of his attention by way of Republicans, and of course by Fox. The things he advocates are nowhere near the things Democrats have made clear that they want. In fact, the majority of his major donors are folks who usually donate to republican candidates. It's like he is pandering to right wingers from the Democratic ticket. Kennedy has exactly zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, and it's easy to just scratch your head, and ask why. Seems like a lot of money and effort for nothing, until you consider the actual goal.

Given the extreme nature of recent Republican actions, efforts to ban abortions, rewriting school books to say slavery was benefit to the slaves, limiting access to vote, etc. it's expected a sizable amount of regularly Republican voters just won't be able to vote republican. Will they have to vote for Biden?

----NOPE---- that's where Kennedy comes in.

After Kennedy crashes and burns in the Democratic primary, he will run as an independent. Recent publicity already has right wingers saying they might vote for him if he wasn't on the Democratic ticket. Kennedy is nothing more than a spoiler to give disenchanted right wingers an easy choice other than Democratic.

you still have that ageless genius Joey Buydem.....just relax have a queer beer and hope he doesnt wipe out again while trying to walk somewhere

What happened yesterday?
Yesterday RFK Jr was invited to a hearing on censorship where the dems on the panel tried to talk over him and tried to take the hearing behind closed doors so they could censor him some more... he spoke elegantly on the issue while dems looked like tyrannical monsters....

You may want to start revising your shtick. The FACTS are coming out at a faster and faster pace. Hang on BULLDOG, this is going to be a rugged ride for the far left.
The 171,362nd time a magaturd has made this kind of empty threat. :rolleyes: I'm sure it will be huge.

Make no mistake. Kennedy is in it to help trump.
Complete nonsense.

RFKJ is in it to voice his values and seek higher office.

This fantasy that liberals have where Trump is the central cause of everything is super freaky.

R.F. Kennedy has received a lot of attention lately in his attempt to run for the presidency on the Democratic ticket. Oddly enough, he is receiving most of his attention by way of Republicans, and of course by Fox. The things he advocates are nowhere near the things Democrats have made clear that they want. In fact, the majority of his major donors are folks who usually donate to republican candidates. It's like he is pandering to right wingers from the Democratic ticket. Kennedy has exactly zero chance of winning the Democratic nomination, and it's easy to just scratch your head, and ask why. Seems like a lot of money and effort for nothing, until you consider the actual goal.

Given the extreme nature of recent Republican actions, efforts to ban abortions, rewriting school books to say slavery was benefit to the slaves, limiting access to vote, etc. it's expected a sizable amount of regularly Republican voters just won't be able to vote republican. Will they have to vote for Biden?

----NOPE---- that's where Kennedy comes in.

After Kennedy crashes and burns in the Democratic primary, he will run as an independent. Recent publicity already has right wingers saying they might vote for him if he wasn't on the Democratic ticket. Kennedy is nothing more than a spoiler to give disenchanted right wingers an easy choice other than Democratic.

My my my, the democrat party is in disarray. The current leader of the party (LOL) is running in 2024. What is all this fear you're showing. Is it because your puppet king may not be running the country into the ground anymore. Your terror is terrific.

Complete nonsense.

RFKJ is in it to voice his values and seek higher office.

This fantasy that liberals have where Trump is the central cause of everything is super freaky.
I suppose you could be right, but why do you think MAGAs, fox, etc. are taking such an interest in Kennedy, but not any of the other Democratic hopefuls?

My my my, the democrat party is in disarray. The current leader of the party (LOL) is running in 2024. What is all this fear you're showing. Is it because your puppet king may not be running the country into the ground anymore. Your terror is terrific.
Odd that you see fear. I can detect no sign of it.

Forum List

Back