Why Julian Assange dont release info about Trump...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is funny...

Julian Assange: WikiLeaks Info On Trump No Worse Than What He Says Publicly - Breitbart

We do have some information about the Republican campaign,” Assange said. “I mean, it’s from a point of view of an investigative journalist organization like WikiLeaks, the problem with the Trump campaign is it’s actually hard for us to publish much more controversial material than what comes out of Donald Trump’s mouth every second day, I mean, that’s a very strange reality for most of the media to be in.”

Why Julian Assange dont release info about Trump...

Julian probably is more literate than the hack high school dropouts looking for a blow from their buddy to confirm their awesome abilities as a human..To try and tell us that Trump is a chump...

If there is a single item that defines this election, it is the constant media coverage of Donald J. Trump. A future historian researching this past year will wonder was there time for important issues in all the blather that pores daily from Trump, his sycophants, and media's talking heads? I turn on the TV and there he is, talking and gesticulating in his twelve year drivel about nothing real or truthful, and then the talking heads analyse what amounts to nonsense. It is a live comedy with some so enamored of slogans they swoon like love sick teens, waving signs and cheering meaninglessness. The absurdist philosophers missed their time.

I did find this piece fascinating given the reaction to a recent accusation. Read every awful thing Donald Trump has said about minorities and tell me he’s not racist

This is funny...

Julian Assange: WikiLeaks Info On Trump No Worse Than What He Says Publicly - Breitbart

We do have some information about the Republican campaign,” Assange said. “I mean, it’s from a point of view of an investigative journalist organization like WikiLeaks, the problem with the Trump campaign is it’s actually hard for us to publish much more controversial material than what comes out of Donald Trump’s mouth every second day, I mean, that’s a very strange reality for most of the media to be in.”
Julian Assange is a commie. He is butt hurt that fellow traveler Bernie Sanders didn't defeat Hillary Clinton, and so now he is going to try to sabotage Clinton as much as possible.

He clearly doesn't like Trump, but he is more angry at Clinton because Clinton is more like a traitor to him, and Trump is just a political opponent.

It does not matter to the dumb fuck Assange that Sanders never had a chance. It does not matter to Assange that the only reason Sanders made it as far as he did is BECAUSE of Clinton, not in spite of her.

The people were so turned off by Clinton that Sanders started to look good to the fringier, flakier elements of the Left. If the Democrats had a cleaner, better big name candidate, Sanders would not have made it as far as he did. He should be thanking Clinton for running and thus providing him with a much bigger spotlight than he otherwise would have had.

Assange is a juvenile sore loser. He's the commie version of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back