Why Joe Biden got Shokin fired in Ukraine

No, I’ll read the transcripts and the report. I’ll read all of it, not just the excerpts that the right wing media will repeat ad nauseum.

I’ll get the complete picture. You’ll take what you’re spoon-fed by the media because you’re too lazy to do the work.
What? It makes no sense to tell me, the person who wanted to provide you with an interview of Shokin that you didn't watch, didn't want to watch, and had no open mind to hear what he had to say, are getting the "complete picture".... In fact, it suggests the complete opposite.

I rely on a spectrum of media, not just FNC, or Right leaning talk radio, so you're ignorant assumption of my sourcing, makes you sound even more like you're closed to opposing viewpoints....

As for "being too lazy to do the work", another assumption on your part...

It is clear that we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum, but your biggest mistake is in your assumptions about me because you have a belief that anyone that disagrees with what you believe, is either lazy, or uninformed. I believe that is projection on your part, but that's just my opinion.

Now, if you really want to have productive conversations about these issues, I'm all for it, but drop the assumptions of who I am and what I listen to, or read, and have the conversation....And, do it without insulting comments, and you'll find that we can disagree without the rancor....

You should take your own advice.

There is absolutely nothing to gain from live congressional hearings. You don’t understand the purpose of them. It’s not to find truth. It’s to find sound bites that go viral.

Totally useless.
A great description of the Democrats wasted time hearings over Jan 6, 2021

You better hope that Russia’s nukes “are just candyass bullshit.”

Just one nuke can ruin your entire day.
fetal.jpg

Forum List

Back