why jesus never ordered to kill enemies and mohammad did?

If the OP actually had any knowledge of his/her subject matter, he/she would know that Jesus's primary purpose was to die for the sins of man.
oh come on
200_s.gif

loser always saying .........

Your lack of basic knowledge is no fault of anyone's except yourself. Even your comment on Constantine is error. Do you not even know when the name "Christian" was first used?
you are wrong.
christianity wasnt religious before constantine .it was just part of judiasm.its like shia in islam.or maybe orthodox or ... in christianity

Christianity was considered a sect of Judaism. Christians and jews would pray together. It was before Jesus was considered a god.

Yes, the first Christians were Jews. The first time the name Christian was bestowed upon the followers of Christ was at Antioch. Paul opened gentile churches all over the place, even in Asia. Paul was foremost in spreading Christianity among the Gentiles. The folks that Nero killed were called Christians. This was all long before Constantine came onto the scene.

Act_11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

The Ayatollah Khomeini himself married a ten-year-old girl when he was twenty-eight. Khomeini called marriage to a prepubescent girl “a divine blessing,” and advised the faithful: “Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house.”

I wonder where he got these 'divine' ideas from?
liar.she was 15
سایت جماران - نگاهی به زندگینامه همسر مکرمه امام خمینی(س)
Your al taqiyya isn't working. Must try harder.

it was 13.no 6.
marriage of 13 years old was normal in 1400 years ago..even in 200 years ago
even maybe your grand grandfather did it

im not woman= you are stupid :ahole-1:
Aisha was 6 years old when he married her, and 9 years old when the marriage was 'consummated'. Your ayatollahs know this. Why don't you? Oh yeah, al taqiyya.
some source said 9 and some source said 13
its shia source.its iran regime source
چرامحمد درسن شصت سالگی باعایشه نه ساله ازدواج کرد | مركز ملي پاسخگويي به سوالات ديني
طبق بعضي از روايات منسوب به امام صادق(ع) عايشه موقع ازدواج با پيغمبر، 13 يا 14 ساله بود، ولي طبق بعضي از روايات اهل سنت عايشه موقع ازدواج 9 سال سن داشت
translate:
based on imam sadegh(famous imam after ali and hossein):
ayeshe was 13 or 14.but based on sunnis.ayeshe was 9

She was 18 when he died, 9 when they consummated, 6 when they married.
wrong

fatime died at 18.she was mohammad Daughter and ali wife
ayeshe born: 614
died: 678

Fatimah was 29 when her father died
>>Fatima bint Muhammad died she died when she was 29 years old, and according to her instructions, she was buried at night. She was buried on a Tuesday 20th Ramadan 11years after the Hijra. She was buried in Jannat al-Baqee`, and Ali (r) was very much affected by her death and cried a lot. He said, "I have never been more exhausted from anything more than I was as a result of the death of the Prophet (s) and Fatima within six months of each other"..<<

She had 5 children Hasan ibn Ali, Husayn ibn, Ali Muhsin ibn Ali (died), Zaynab bint Ali, Umm Kulthum bint Ali
are you fucking kidding me
first thing that i learned by shia :
1:mohammad is prophet:2: ali is imam after mohammad.
3:fatime died at: 18 years and 75 days
فاطمه زهرا - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

The Ayatollah Khomeini himself married a ten-year-old girl when he was twenty-eight. Khomeini called marriage to a prepubescent girl “a divine blessing,” and advised the faithful: “Do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house.”

I wonder where he got these 'divine' ideas from?
liar.she was 15
سایت جماران - نگاهی به زندگینامه همسر مکرمه امام خمینی(س)
Your al taqiyya isn't working. Must try harder.
liar liar liar.she was 15 .she said it in tv

because jesus was loser.and he killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin
jesus was loser and mohammad was winner.understood?
No, I don´t understand. Giving orders to kill doesn´t make you a winner.

+just for fun
loser= Mitt Romney = jesus
winner= al barak al hossein al obama = mohammad
Al-Obama is not a winner. He is leaving office this year being the most disliked President. Obama must go, could President Assad say and Obama will go. Obama is a big loser. Even his prepaid nobel prize is only contumely as Obama leaves the ME and Africa in flames.

its not my point.
loser cant order to kill.because they havnt power for it.
if jesus revolution was successful.maybe he ordered to kill too .

He is leaving office this year being the most disliked President

because he isnt white. rasict always hate .........

Jesus absolutely had power to order Jews to fight against the Romans. But he chose not to use that power and instead tried to show us the correct way to live. Which is pray for your enemies do not kill them. To fight and kill in this lifetime is only instant gratification. To find the place where you don't need your power to kill because you do not fear death is real power because you know your real life is in the next life (if you really hold that belief and faith)

So please explain how Muhammed slaughtering people to convert them portrays any strength at all. It doesn't. only desperation to control.

because jesus was loser.and he killed by roman empire.jesus never said to murder .....because he hadnt any power for it.but mohamad was leader and commander in chief.
commander in chief always order to kill enemies.its like obama did order to kill bin ladin

+just for fun
Al-Obama is not a winner. He is leaving office this year being the most disliked President. Obama must go, could President Assad say and Obama will go. Obama is a big loser. Even his prepaid nobel prize is only contumely as Obama leaves the ME and Africa in flames.

its not my point.

Jesus absolutely had power to order Jews to fight against the Romans. But he chose not to use that power and instead tried to show us the correct way to live. Which is pray for your enemies do not kill them. To fight and kill in this lifetime is only instant gratification. To find the place where you don't need your power to kill because you do not fear death is real power because you know your real life is in the next life (if you really hold that belief and faith)

So please explain how Muhammed slaughtering people to convert them portrays any strength at all. It doesn't. only desperation to control.
reaLLY? are you sure?

+just for fun

its not my point.

reaLLY? are you sure?

jesus was looser and mohammad was winner.understood?

looser= Mitt Romney = jesus

obama-pro-islam.jpg
Jesus won without resorting to violence. Eventually, Rome became Christian.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

christianity build by constantine 300 years later
constantine killed thousands people too
sout america people converted to christianity by force.

It took hundreds of year to convert to Christianity. Local kings were often the one to lead the way for their people to convert.
Constantine did not convert till his death bed. His mother was the christian.
wrong.just read your history book

Actually I got it from an Islamic source.

jesus was looser and mohammad was winner.understood?

looser= Mitt Romney = jesus

obama-pro-islam.jpg
Jesus won without resorting to violence. Eventually, Rome became Christian.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

christianity build by constantine 300 years later
constantine killed thousands people too
sout america people converted to christianity by force.

It took hundreds of year to convert to Christianity. Local kings were often the one to lead the way for their people to convert.
Constantine did not convert till his death bed. His mother was the christian.
wrong.just read your history book

Actually I got it from an Islamic source.
its isis source.no islam source

Quran. Surah 3:54

"The Qur'an describes Allah as the best deceiver there is………………. for example, the Qur'an calls Allah a makr, in the fact the best makr there is:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers(Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! Surah 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that identify Allah as a makr include:

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's scheme (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. Surah 7:99 Pickthall

Allah refers to himself as "Khayrul-Makereen" which correctly translated means "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers." This is verified by looking up the root letters (Meem, Kaaf, and Rah) in an Arabic Dictionary such as Al-Mawrid.

The Bible calls Satan the deceiver:

“And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.” Rev 12:9

Hmmmm. Food for thought.

If the OP actually had any knowledge of his/her subject matter, he/she would know that Jesus's primary purpose was to die for the sins of man.

jesus' INTENTION was to get the romans out of jerusalem.

your purpose for him is to say he died for you.
And Jesus, answering, said unto them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s"
Mark:12:17

How very rebellious.

And Jesus, answering, said unto them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s"

How very rebellious.

and? you seem to think i believe what the new testament says.

that's pretty funny. the new testament is not a history book, dear.

How very rebellious.

what does "the things that are Caesar's..." mean??

How very rebellious.

Actually, there is plenty of verifiable history, but, myself and others are still waiting for your proof that Jesus' 'INTENTION was to get the Romans out of Jerusalem'. This will be interesting, you believe there no historical veracity to the NT at all, BUT you can provide evidence for Jesus' INTENTIONS. Chop chop!!!

How very rebellious.

what does "the things that are Caesar's..." mean??
Taxes.

How very rebellious.

Have you ever read any of the Jewish historians on the subject or do you deem them as unqualified as well? LOL!!

How very rebellious.

Actually, there is plenty of verifiable history, but, myself and others are still waiting for your proof that Jesus' 'INTENTION was to get the Romans out of Jerusalem'. This will be interesting, you believe there no historical veracity to the NT at all, BUT you can provide evidence for Jesus' INTENTIONS. Chop chop!!!

Yes, she's really been slow producing her proof of that. LOL!!

How very rebellious.

Yes, she's really been slow producing her proof of that. LOL!!
Well she's had plenty of time and she's made more posts since asserting that she knows Jesus' intentions. I really can't wait :)

What Jesus taught:

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mohammed was a nothing.
Mohammed got incredibly lucky in collecting illiterate Arabs who would believe any bullshit he said to say as long as he gave them license to chop off people's head.
A true religion need not be murderous to get the message across.

Forum List

Back