Islam to become second largest religion in US by 2040

everybody is correct , [even JimH] , anyway , that my conspiracy . Bring in the muslims and they will clean up the problems like Freedom , liberty , and all of the problems caused by RIGHTS that people have in the USA . Shariah is better for ALL governments that really just want to control ALL of its herd of citizens . While I like Christianity best it is pretty ineffective in doing the will of government . ------------- hope that makes sense !!

Sounds like it's about time to play cowboys and Muslims.

Yes, you would be comfortable in the old west with a six shooter on your side. It would make you feel like a REAL MAN!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Islam Set To Become The Second-Largest Religion In America By 2040

But Donald will be dead by then, and may even be out of office.

I am glad to see that you are finally admitting that the Donald will be elected President.

Yes, that is why the DNC is holding their bresth hoping for s Donald nomination. Even old Bernie csn beat Donald in the General.

He will have to beat him since Hillary will be disqualified.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I am glad to see that you are finally admitting that the Donald will be elected President.

Yes, that is why the DNC is holding their bresth hoping for s Donald nomination. Even old Bernie csn beat Donald in the General.

He will lose the Hispanic vote big. He will lose the women's vote big. And I know dedicated true conservatives who will never vote for him.

GO DONALD!

He will lose the Hispanic vote big. He will lose the women's vote big. And I know dedicated true conservatives who will never vote for him.

GO DONALD!

I'll write that down because your predictions have been so right-on thus far. Let's see: Trump is finished. It's all over for Trump. Trump is done for now. Trump stepped in it big time, he's finished. LOL!!

GO DONALD!

I expect him to lose it by less than normal for Republicans, and to reach a lot of blue dog democrats.

Women? Not sure why you think he will do bad with them.

Because Hillary? Lol.

GO DONALD!

I'll write that down because your predictions have been so right-on thus far. Let's see: Trump is finished. It's all over for Trump. Trump is done for now. Trump stepped in it big time, he's finished. LOL!!

I AND THE DNC LOVE TRUMP!:banana:

glad you and other Dems like the Trump , according to this link many dems may vote for him JimH !! --- Trump Could Win It All --- checkout the video Ladies , Gents and JimH !!

Forum List

Back