why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

Would you be so kind as to link us to where O'bama went around claiming his father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany? Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to that.

As soon as you show where Trump repeatedly stated no illegal aliens would be covered under Obamacare...or you can go to the same doctor.

I made no such claim, and moreover both of those are speculations.

Rump on the other hand deliberately lied about his own father's birthplace, a point having no consequence whatsoever, and despite the entire world already knowing he was born in the Bronx. Then he did it again. Then he did it AGAIN. Then he DID IT AGAIN.

Explain how this doesn't top everybody. Find us another example of any POTUS, or for that matter any person anywhere, making up complete fabrications of already-known FACTS. Not "speculations", not "predictions", not "value judgments" but real, historical, quantifiable FACTS.

Obama was not that involved with Jeremiah Wright....remember that?
Too bad he wrote in his book he was like a father to him. Also repeated it many times.
Sent his minion on Sunday talk shows to state the video was the cause of Benghazi, we now know they were aware that the video had nothing to do with it BEFORE they sent Rice on the road to promote the lie.
Repeated and promoted the lie that GM repaid their TARP gift...of course we know they simply borrowed money from the government to pay the government back...and preceded to tell everyone they repaid the money. Obama propagated that lie on the Senate floor.
Obama, and his admin, 100's of times, claimed ACA would LOWER healthcare costs, despite we know now his administration received documents from the CBO that it would raise costs prior to passing. But they repeatedly told the opposite.

I would have to write a book on Obama's lies.

First you'll have to figure out what the term "quantifiable facts" means. And then compare that with "speculations".

Here's an example.

Fred Christ Trump was born in the Bronx, which is in New York City, which is in New York State, which is in the United States. That's on record and undisputed. There's a birth certificate and everything.

NO part of New York has ever been a part of "Germany". EVER.

This is pretty simple stuff. It either "IS" or "IS NOT". In this case it IS NOT.

Really....you sit around and think all day about this shit?

Oh COME THE FUCK ON doodles. It doesn't take more than a nanosecond to figure out that "the Bronx" is not "a very wonderful place in Germany". That's NOT in dispute.

That's not "speculation", that's not "estimation", that's not "a guess". It's taking a KNOWN FACT and deliberately distorting it beyond recognition. REPEATEDLY. It's equivalent to claiming the sun rises in the west. Everybody, LITERALLY everybody, already knows that's bullshit. There's no way in the world to "exaggerate" the Bronx into friggin' "Germany".

And this isn't even politics, it's fucking mental health --- or lack thereof. So quit huffing on this "all politicians lie" song and dance.

Holy SHIT. :banghead:

Obama wanted universal healthcare and he had to compromise with Republicans and came up with the bastardized Obamacare. Universal healthcare would have been less painful in the end, but that is what we are going to get to, now that the people have had a taste of everyone having healthcare. We will have it in ten to fifteen years, is my guess. That was his plan.

Holy cow...

Rump on the other hand deliberately lied about his own father's birthplace, a point having no consequence whatsoever, and despite the entire world already knowing he was born in the Bronx. Then he did it again. Then he did it AGAIN. Then he DID IT AGAIN.

Explain how this doesn't top everybody. Find us another example of any POTUS, or for that matter any person anywhere, making up complete fabrications of already-known FACTS. Not "speculations", not "predictions", not "value judgments" but real, historical, quantifiable FACTS.

So Obama lied about the ACA...a piece of legislation that directly affects 1/6th of our economy and millions of Americans...and you're OK with that...but you're REALLY upset because Trump claimed his father was born somewhere else? Really, Pogo?

WHERE did I make any kind of positive comment on ACA? Hm?

( emilynghiem check this out...)

And while you're on that fool's errand, where did I claim to be "upset"?

Don't sit here and lie, bitch.

I asked the poster where ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, made up a complete fabrication of already-known FACTS, and then did it again, and again, and again. WHY would he do that, in a point that makes no difference? HOW does he continue doing that after he's called on it and shown his own father's birth certificate? And WHAT does it say about mental derangement to waddle around disputing FACTUAL REALITY?

Hm?

Now what would you say if, say, O'bama started walking around tomorrow claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Ireland"? And then did it again, and then did it again, and then did it again? Would you be deflecting to Yabbut posts about shit I've never posted on?

If Obama was giving me the economy that Trump is...he could claim that his father was the King of Siam and I wouldn't care LESS!

You're not upset? Dude you've been "upset" for years! It's getting worse. You're obsessing about where Trump's father was born? Who the fuck cares? I want a President who gives me good economic policies. Where Fred Trump was born is so far down on my "care" list as to be laughable. I couldn't care where Obama was born. I couldn't care less if Hillary thinks she's named after Sir Edmund Hillary or if Elizabeth Warren thinks she's part American Indian! I don't care about what politicians SAY...I care about what they DO!
It's kind of pathetic that the ONLY thing you guys have got is "the economy." And if you get right down to it, I'm not seeing any great improvements in everyday life here, not for anyone. Yes, more people are hired but they're still scraping the change from between the sofa cushions to fill the gas tank and the lines are still there on Thursdays for the food bank.

So what if Trump is a liar, you say? So what? What in hell is wrong with people all of a sudden?

Who is saying so what?
What is being said is that ALL politicians lie. I am here to argue that Trump doesn't lie anymore or less than others. Not condoning it, excusing it...simply stating and showing how hypocritical it is to go on and on about Trump lying and pay no attention or care that Obana lied at least as much, only about much-much-much bigger things.
OldStyle was, the poster I was responding to.

As soon as you show where Trump repeatedly stated no illegal aliens would be covered under Obamacare...or you can go to the same doctor.

Too bad he wrote in his book he was like a father to him. Also repeated it many times.
Sent his minion on Sunday talk shows to state the video was the cause of Benghazi, we now know they were aware that the video had nothing to do with it BEFORE they sent Rice on the road to promote the lie.
Repeated and promoted the lie that GM repaid their TARP gift...of course we know they simply borrowed money from the government to pay the government back...and preceded to tell everyone they repaid the money. Obama propagated that lie on the Senate floor.
Obama, and his admin, 100's of times, claimed ACA would LOWER healthcare costs, despite we know now his administration received documents from the CBO that it would raise costs prior to passing. But they repeatedly told the opposite.

First you'll have to figure out what the term "quantifiable facts" means. And then compare that with "speculations".

Here's an example.

Fred Christ Trump was born in the Bronx, which is in New York City, which is in New York State, which is in the United States. That's on record and undisputed. There's a birth certificate and everything.

This is pretty simple stuff. It either "IS" or "IS NOT". In this case it IS NOT.

Oh COME THE FUCK ON doodles. It doesn't take more than a nanosecond to figure out that "the Bronx" is not "a very wonderful place in Germany". That's NOT in dispute.

That's not "speculation", that's not "estimation", that's not "a guess". It's taking a KNOWN FACT and deliberately distorting it beyond recognition. REPEATEDLY. It's equivalent to claiming the sun rises in the west. Everybody, LITERALLY everybody, already knows that's bullshit.

Yeah...and it was a known fact to the Obama administration what the cause of Benghazi was, but they sent Rice out on the Sunday talk shows to tell the lie it was stupid videos. You dispute that? That is not lying?
Obama, on the Senate floor, stated that GM paid the TARP funds back in full. Knowing Goddamn well they didn't pay one fucking cent...they borrowed money from the government to repay the government. That is not a lie?
Obama stated 100's of times that ACA would lower healthcare costs, only now we know that he had in his possession clear statements and studies by the CBO saying the very opposite...that is not a lie???

Here's an example.

That's not "speculation", that's not "estimation", that's not "a guess". It's taking a KNOWN FACT and deliberately distorting it beyond recognition. REPEATEDLY. It's equivalent to claiming the sun rises in the west. Everybody, LITERALLY everybody, already knows that's bullshit.

Yeah...and it was a known fact to the Obama administration what the cause of Benghazi was, but they sent Rice out on the Sunday talk shows to tell the lie it was stupid videos. You dispute that? That is not lying?
Obama, on the Senate floor, stated that GM paid the TARP funds back in full. Knowing Goddamn well they didn't pay one fucking cent...they borrowed money from the government to repay the government. That is not a lie?
Obama stated 100's of times that ACA would lower healthcare costs, only now we know that he had in his possession clear statements and studies by the CBO saying the very opposite...that is not a lie???
"Yeah...and it was a known fact to the Obama administration what the cause of Benghazi was, but they sent Rice out on the Sunday talk shows to tell the lie it was stupid videos. You dispute that? That is not lying?"

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

That nonsense has been debunked more times than trump has lied. And by a Republican-led Congress, no less...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

Here's an example.

"Yeah...and it was a known fact to the Obama administration what the cause of Benghazi was, but they sent Rice out on the Sunday talk shows to tell the lie it was stupid videos. You dispute that? That is not lying?"

That nonsense has been debunked more times than trump has lied. And by a Republican-led Congress, no less...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180201092703if_/https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf
Nice try....do read more.

huge.0.4853.JPG

Here's an example.

Nice try....do read more.
What more is needed? What other evidence was gathered beyond that of the 8 investigations led by a Republican-controlled Congress holds a more authoritative position?

So Obama lied about the ACA...a piece of legislation that directly affects 1/6th of our economy and millions of Americans...and you're OK with that...but you're REALLY upset because Trump claimed his father was born somewhere else? Really, Pogo?

I asked the poster where ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, made up a complete fabrication of already-known FACTS, and then did it again, and again, and again. WHY would he do that, in a point that makes no difference? HOW does he continue doing that after he's called on it and shown his own father's birth certificate? And WHAT does it say about mental derangement to waddle around disputing FACTUAL REALITY?

Hm?

Now what would you say if, say, O'bama started walking around tomorrow claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Ireland"? And then did it again, and then did it again, and then did it again? Would you be deflecting to Yabbut posts about shit I've never posted on?

If Obama was giving me the economy that Trump is...he could claim that his father was the King of Siam and I wouldn't care LESS!

You don't get it. The point is not "where his father was born". That cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

The point is that he's deliberately lying about something that everybody KNOWS he's lying about, and then he's doing it again and again.

It's not about the difference between "The Bronx" and "Germany". It's about deliberately conflating them.

WHAT does that say about his grip on reality? Why can't you answer that?

If he's willing to bald-orange-faced lie about something everybody knows to be a lie, what the fuck do you think he's doing with more important stuff?

You're not upset? Dude you've been "upset" for years! It's getting worse. You're obsessing about where Trump's father was born? Who the fuck cares? I want a President who gives me good economic policies. Where Fred Trump was born is so far down on my "care" list as to be laughable. I couldn't care where Obama was born. I couldn't care less if Hillary thinks she's named after Sir Edmund Hillary or if Elizabeth Warren thinks she's part American Indian! I don't care about what politicians SAY...I care about what they DO!

And I just showed you what one is doing. And you're going :lalala:

Look, this is just the latest lie of convenience. We don't have to live on it. Care to explore the lie of claiming never to have posed as "John Miller" and "John Baron", after admitting to it in court? Care to go back to the lie of having won more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan? Or having got more done than anybody since Truman? Or how "would" means "wouldn't"? This well is deep. Pick your poison and explain it.

I'd rather "explore" whether or not he's kept his promises to those who elected him! That's what Trump is DOING! You're worried about things that have zero consequences on how the country runs. Why? Obviously it's because you thought Trump was going to fail and he's succeeding in such fashion that it's driving you and the rest of your progressive friends out of your minds! You keep right on obsessing about what Trump says...I'll judge him by what he's done!

Here's an example.

You ever heard of the term "proportionality".
You might study on that.
I am giving you lies from Obama that affected millions, if not every single American. Lies that mattered, a lot.
And you wanna talk about Trump's mysterious claims about his Dad's birth in 1905? I don't know why he says this, that is where his grandparents are from...why saying that about his dad, I don't know....and really don't care. People exaggerate and say meaningless lies every single day.
I care more about lies that matter. Lies that affect real things.
Obama wanted universal healthcare and he had to compromise with Republicans and came up with the bastardized Obamacare. Universal healthcare would have been less painful in the end, but that is what we are going to get to, now that the people have had a taste of everyone having healthcare. We will have it in ten to fifteen years, is my guess. That was his plan.

I'm going to call "BULLSHIT" on that one, Old Lady! Obama didn't have to compromise with Republicans...he had to compromise with Blue Dog Democrats! They were the moderate Democrats who saw ObamaCare for what it really was...a disaster in the making! They were the ones that Obama had to bribe to get to sign on to it!

You mean that’s why my insurance rates have doubled and my doctor is no longer covered under my current plan? Oh well, what was it that Nancy numb skull said, we first need to pass it then we can investigate the contents?

Hm?

You don't get it. The point is not "where his father was born". That cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

The point is that he's deliberately lying about something that everybody KNOWS he's lying about, and then he's doing it again and again.

It's not about the difference between "The Bronx" and "Germany". It's about deliberately conflating them.

If he's willing to bald-orange-faced lie about something everybody knows to be a lie, what the fuck do you think he's doing with more important stuff?

Look, this is just the latest lie of convenience. We don't have to live on it. Care to explore the lie of claiming never to have posed as "John Miller" and "John Baron", after admitting to it in court? Care to go back to the lie of having won more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan? Or having got more done than anybody since Truman? Or how "would" means "wouldn't"? This well is deep. Pick your poison and explain it.

I'd rather "explore" whether or not he's kept his promises to those who elected him! That's what Trump is DOING! You're worried about things that have zero consequences on how the country runs. Why? Obviously it's because you thought Trump was going to fail and he's succeeding in such fashion that it's driving you and the rest of your progressive friends out of your minds! You keep right on obsessing about what Trump says...I'll judge him by what he's done!

No Doodles, you won't, because what he's done is, in part, to stand in front of audiences and TV cameras and lied through this teeth about --- for just one thing --- where his father was born, which is public information not obscure at all. And you sit there and lap it up because "reality means nothing".

Ignorance is Strength, Winston.

Hm?

No Doodles, you won't, because what he's done is, in part, to stand in front of audiences and TV cameras and lied through this teeth about --- for just one thing --- where his father was born, which is public information not obscure at all. And you sit there and lap it up because "reality means nothing".

And this lying about where his father was born effects you how exactly? Where Fred Trump was born does mean nothing to me. I'm baffled why it matters so much to you!

Let me guess...you think people won't vote for Trump because he doesn't know where his dad was born? Even though his policies have given us the best economy in the world? I think you're naïve...REALLY naïve!

Hm?

And this lying about where his father was born effects you how exactly? Where Fred Trump was born does mean nothing to me. I'm baffled why it matters so much to you!
It affects us all as it exposes the mental instability of the leader of our nation.

It affects us all as it exposes the mental instability of the leader of our nation.

I'm thinking it exposes the mental instability of you progressives, Faun! Seriously...you folks need to wipe the spittle off your chins and just calm down! Trump is your President...he's done wonders with the economy...and if you can't come up with some better candidates than the clown car full that you have now...he's going to be reelected! :26:

I'm thinking it exposes the mental instability of you progressives, Faun! Seriously...you folks need to wipe the spittle off your chins and just calm down! Trump is your President...he's done wonders with the economy...and if you can't come up with some better candidates than the clown car full that you have now...he's going to be reelected! :26:
LOL

Aww, I struck a nerve with the forum's lying con tool. How adorable.

Lying con tool, I'm not the one telling people my father was born in a different country than the one listed on my own birth certificate.

Than loon would be trump.

LOL

Lying con tool, I'm not the one telling people my father was born in a different country than the one listed on my own birth certificate.

I'm calm as a cucumber, Faun! You're the one hyperventilating because Trump thinks his father was born in Germany! I'm still baffled why that matters so much to you. The only thing I can think of is that you've run out of things to try and bring Trump down with and this is just a knee jerk reaction until you Trump haters can concoct something else to try and smear him with!

LOL

I'm calm as a cucumber, Faun! You're the one hyperventilating because Trump thinks his father was born in Germany! I'm still baffled why that matters so much to you. The only thing I can think of is that you've run out of things to try and bring Trump down with and this is just a knee jerk reaction until you Trump haters can concoct something else to try and smear him with!
That you think I'm hyperventilating is a reflection on you, not me. What trump's delusions reveal is that he's not playing with a full deck.

LOL

That you think I'm hyperventilating is a reflection on you, not me. What trump's delusions reveal is that he's not playing with a full deck.

Oh, are we going to do that whole psychological diagnoses thing again? You know...the one that you pathetic losers were doing for most of the year after Trump first won? Trying to declare him "unfit" because some liberal psychologists with zero ethics were willing to say that he was nuts? It didn't work then, Faun and it's not going to work NOW! You say Trump is playing without a full deck? Gee, sure is amazing how much better a job he's doing with the economy than "wunderkind" Barry!

I don't know a liberal who HASN'T been foaming at the mouth since Trump won! I've never seen anything like the rabid hatred coming from the left since Hillary's shocking loss! You can try and deny it but it's on full display every single day!

Forum List

Back