why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

Just because someone says things you don't like to hear or agree with, doesn't mean they are lying.

That's a bit hard for the mentally ill to comprehend, it's been told to them for years.

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

Garbage.
Like lying and politics have not been synonymous for centuries.
Like, my God, this is the first President in history that exaggerates and does not fulfill campaign claims.
Every President before Trump was an angel.
:rolleyes:
Wow, you actually are so fucking stupid to think that Trump is not lying far far far more than others? Really? Pull your head out of Trump's ass.

He lies to YOU every day & you bend over & say " Please give me more"

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?
Your TDS condition has you blinded that bad?
Or perhaps your historical knowledge can fit, with room to spare, in a thimble.
Trumps lies, primarily exaggerates for effect and tends to make statements he thinks is true, but is not.
But Trump does not lie anymore than many-many Presidents before him.... most certainly, and especially Obama.

Would you be so kind as to link us to where O'bama went around claiming his father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany? Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to that.

Garbage.
Like, my God, this is the first President in history that exaggerates and does not fulfill campaign claims.
Wow, you actually are so fucking stupid to think that Trump is not lying far far far more than others? Really? Pull your head out of Trump's ass.

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?
Trumps lies, primarily exaggerates for effect and tends to make statements he thinks is true, but is not.
But Trump does not lie anymore than many-many Presidents before him.... most certainly, and especially Obama.

Would you be so kind as to link us to where O'bama went around claiming his father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany? Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to that.

As soon as you show where Trump repeatedly stated no illegal aliens would be covered under Obamacare...or you can go to the same doctor.

Garbage.

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?

57079770_1275807379249642_6419120441129959424_n.jpg

What doesn't bother Trump is people like you "accusing" him of lying and of being unethical! He stands up to attacks like no other conservative has...and that drives you liberals CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garbage.

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?

As soon as you show where Trump repeatedly stated no illegal aliens would be covered under Obamacare...or you can go to the same doctor.

I made no such claim, and moreover both of those are speculations.

Rump on the other hand deliberately lied about his own father's birthplace, a point having no consequence whatsoever, and despite the entire world already knowing he was born in the Bronx. Then he did it again. Then he did it AGAIN. Then he DID IT AGAIN.

Explain how this doesn't top everybody. Find us another example of any POTUS, or for that matter any person anywhere, making up complete fabrications of already-known FACTS. Not "speculations", not "predictions", not "value judgments" but real, historical, quantifiable FACTS.

Garbage.

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?

Rump on the other hand deliberately lied about his own father's birthplace, a point having no consequence whatsoever, and despite the entire world already knowing he was born in the Bronx. Then he did it again. Then he did it AGAIN. Then he DID IT AGAIN.

Explain how this doesn't top everybody. Find us another example of any POTUS, or for that matter any person anywhere, making up complete fabrications of already-known FACTS. Not "speculations", not "predictions", not "value judgments" but real, historical, quantifiable FACTS.

So Obama lied about the ACA...a piece of legislation that directly affects 1/6th of our economy and millions of Americans...and you're OK with that...but you're REALLY upset because Trump claimed his father was born somewhere else? Really, Pogo?

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?

So Obama lied about the ACA...a piece of legislation that directly affects 1/6th of our economy and millions of Americans...and you're OK with that...but you're REALLY upset because Trump claimed his father was born somewhere else? Really, Pogo?

WHERE did I make any kind of positive comment on ACA? Hm?

( emilynghiem check this out...)

And while you're on that fool's errand, where did I claim to be "upset"?

Don't sit here and lie, bitch.

I asked the poster where ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, made up a complete fabrication of already-known FACTS, and then did it again, and again, and again. WHY would he do that, in a point that makes no difference? HOW does he continue doing that after he's called on it and shown his own father's birth certificate? And WHAT does it say about mental derangement to waddle around disputing FACTUAL REALITY?

Hm?

Now what would you say if, say, O'bama started walking around tomorrow claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Ireland"? And then did it again, and then did it again, and then did it again? Would you be deflecting to Yabbut posts about shit I've never posted on?

Last edited:
Dude....really?

I asked the poster where ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, made up a complete fabrication of already-known FACTS, and then did it again, and again, and again. WHY would he do that, in a point that makes no difference? HOW does he continue doing that after he's called on it and shown his own father's birth certificate? And WHAT does it say about mental derangement to waddle around disputing FACTUAL REALITY?

Hm?

Now what would you say if, say, O'bama started walking around tomorrow claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Ireland"? And then did it again, and then did it again, and then did it again? Would you be deflecting to Yabbut posts about shit I've never posted on?

If Obama was giving me the economy that Trump is...he could claim that his father was the King of Siam and I wouldn't care LESS!

You're not upset? Dude you've been "upset" for years! It's getting worse. You're obsessing about where Trump's father was born? Who the fuck cares? I want a President who gives me good economic policies. Where Fred Trump was born is so far down on my "care" list as to be laughable. I couldn't care where Obama was born. I couldn't care less if Hillary thinks she's named after Sir Edmund Hillary or if Elizabeth Warren thinks she's part American Indian! I don't care about what politicians SAY...I care about what they DO!

Garbage.

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?

Obama was not that involved with Jeremiah Wright....remember that?
Too bad he wrote in his book he was like a father to him. Also repeated it many times.
Sent his minion on Sunday talk shows to state the video was the cause of Benghazi, we now know they were aware that the video had nothing to do with it BEFORE they sent Rice on the road to promote the lie.
Repeated and promoted the lie that GM repaid their TARP gift...of course we know they simply borrowed money from the government to pay the government back...and preceded to tell everyone they repaid the money. Obama propagated that lie on the Senate floor.
Obama, and his admin, 100's of times, claimed ACA would LOWER healthcare costs, despite we know now his administration received documents from the CBO that it would raise costs prior to passing. But they repeatedly told the opposite.

I would have to write a book on Obama's lies.

What "reason" could possibly be "acceptable"?
I knew none of you could answer this question. Ignorant
I asked you a very simple question to the question of
What reasons do doctors and couples give for infanticide?
What "reason" could possibly be considered "acceptable"?
Coward. Intellectual midget. Can’t answer my question, I win.

You have not convinced me there’s anything wrong with the practice because I know why it is done and so do you and you’d probably do it too hypocrite.

You’re not in the situation so you can be holier than thou on a message board.

How many abortions you’ve probably had
It's a simple question, no need to blow a gasket.

What "reason" could possibly be considered "acceptable" to commit infanticide?

Babies that are born with severe deformities & medical conditions that can not be treated. These are allowed to die in peace.

You claim these babies are killed? Really? You are tois psathetic?

I wanted him to answer. He won't because that would mean he understands the justification behind infanticide. These people are nuts and I hope they all have retards so they can spend the rest of their lives pushing that severely retarded mongaloid around town in the used wheelchair they got from charity because they can't afford a good one.

What doesn't bother Trump is people like you "accusing" him of lying and of being unethical! He stands up to attacks like no other conservative has...and that drives you liberals CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump is accused of lying because he lies. Which of these 10,111 false or misleading claims is he not responsible for? Take your time.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.49c71ca58eda

How stupid can you get.

Dude....really?

Too bad he wrote in his book he was like a father to him. Also repeated it many times.
Sent his minion on Sunday talk shows to state the video was the cause of Benghazi, we now know they were aware that the video had nothing to do with it BEFORE they sent Rice on the road to promote the lie.
Repeated and promoted the lie that GM repaid their TARP gift...of course we know they simply borrowed money from the government to pay the government back...and preceded to tell everyone they repaid the money. Obama propagated that lie on the Senate floor.
Obama, and his admin, 100's of times, claimed ACA would LOWER healthcare costs, despite we know now his administration received documents from the CBO that it would raise costs prior to passing. But they repeatedly told the opposite.

First you'll have to figure out what the term "quantifiable facts" means. And then compare that with "speculations".

Here's an example.

Fred Christ Trump was born in the Bronx, which is in New York City, which is in New York State, which is in the United States. That's on record and undisputed. There's a birth certificate and everything.

NO part of New York has ever been a part of "Germany". EVER.

This is pretty simple stuff. It either "IS" or "IS NOT". In this case it IS NOT.

Hm?

If Obama was giving me the economy that Trump is...he could claim that his father was the King of Siam and I wouldn't care LESS!

You don't get it. The point is not "where his father was born". That cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

The point is that he's deliberately lying about something that everybody KNOWS he's lying about, and then he's doing it again and again.

It's not about the difference between "The Bronx" and "Germany". It's about deliberately conflating them.

WHAT does that say about his grip on reality? Why can't you answer that?

If he's willing to bald-orange-faced lie about something everybody knows to be a lie, what the fuck do you think he's doing with more important stuff?

You're not upset? Dude you've been "upset" for years! It's getting worse. You're obsessing about where Trump's father was born? Who the fuck cares? I want a President who gives me good economic policies. Where Fred Trump was born is so far down on my "care" list as to be laughable. I couldn't care where Obama was born. I couldn't care less if Hillary thinks she's named after Sir Edmund Hillary or if Elizabeth Warren thinks she's part American Indian! I don't care about what politicians SAY...I care about what they DO!

And I just showed you what one is doing. And you're going :lalala:

Look, this is just the latest lie of convenience. We don't have to live on it. Care to explore the lie of claiming never to have posed as "John Miller" and "John Baron", after admitting to it in court? Care to go back to the lie of having won more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan? Or having got more done than anybody since Truman? Or how "would" means "wouldn't"? This well is deep. Pick your poison and explain it.

Dude....really?

First you'll have to figure out what the term "quantifiable facts" means. And then compare that with "speculations".

Here's an example.

Fred Christ Trump was born in the Bronx, which is in New York City, which is in New York State, which is in the United States. That's on record and undisputed. There's a birth certificate and everything.

This is pretty simple stuff. It either "IS" or "IS NOT". In this case it IS NOT.

Really....you sit around and think all day about this shit?
You ever heard of the term "proportionality".
You might study on that.
I am giving you lies from Obama that affected millions, if not every single American. Lies that mattered, a lot.
And you wanna talk about Trump's mysterious claims about his Dad's birth in 1905? I don't know why he says this, that is where his grandparents are from...why saying that about his dad, I don't know....and really don't care. People exaggerate and say meaningless lies every single day.
I care more about lies that matter. Lies that affect real things.

Name just one president that did not outright lie or stretch the truth. Limit it to the 20th and 21st century.
Then name one politician that did not lie or stretch the truth.
The simple truth is all politicians lie, otherwise they would have a rather short political carrier, like none. So is the Donald any different than Obama, only in the sense that the media and beltway gang will do anything to shut the Donald down. Good luck with that!

Hm?

It's kind of pathetic that the ONLY thing you guys have got is "the economy." And if you get right down to it, I'm not seeing any great improvements in everyday life here, not for anyone. Yes, more people are hired but they're still scraping the change from between the sofa cushions to fill the gas tank and the lines are still there on Thursdays for the food bank.

So what if Trump is a liar, you say? So what? What in hell is wrong with people all of a sudden?

ANd nevermind Bill Clinton's lies...whoboy..
And JFK?...or Lyndon Johnson??? Lying and approving lies to report to the media about the Vietnam war? Lying about number of troops, where they are, how man have died, lying about successes of the NV...repeatedly.
Lies that mattered.
Ts say Donald Trump lies more than any President is nonsense and displays ignorance.

Here's an example.

Really....you sit around and think all day about this shit?
You ever heard of the term "proportionality".
You might study on that.
I am giving you lies from Obama that affected millions, if not every single American. Lies that mattered, a lot.
And you wanna talk about Trump's mysterious claims about his Dad's birth in 1905? I don't know why he says this, that is where his grandparents are from...why saying that about his dad, I don't know....and really don't care. People exaggerate and say meaningless lies every single day.
I care more about lies that matter. Lies that affect real things.
Obama wanted universal healthcare and he had to compromise with Republicans and came up with the bastardized Obamacare. Universal healthcare would have been less painful in the end, but that is what we are going to get to, now that the people have had a taste of everyone having healthcare. We will have it in ten to fifteen years, is my guess. That was his plan.

Hm?

It's kind of pathetic that the ONLY thing you guys have got is "the economy." And if you get right down to it, I'm not seeing any great improvements in everyday life here, not for anyone. Yes, more people are hired but they're still scraping the change from between the sofa cushions to fill the gas tank and the lines are still there on Thursdays for the food bank.

So what if Trump is a liar, you say? So what? What in hell is wrong with people all of a sudden?

Who is saying so what?
What is being said is that ALL politicians lie. I am here to argue that Trump doesn't lie anymore or less than others. Not condoning it, excusing it...simply stating and showing how hypocritical it is to go on and on about Trump lying and pay no attention or care that Obana lied at least as much, only about much-much-much bigger things.

Forum List

Back