why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there
You voted for Hillary, right?

A couple of decades older, and she would have stormed the beaches of Normandy.

trump is 71 and bone spurs lol try again

314262-large.jpg

He's simply stating Alternate Facts. I think you gave me this one, bones.
16142612_10154208018101179_160785306693094451_n.jpg

will trump go down and the most notorious liar in us history?

If he is talking he is lying. I imagine he grew up and lied in his youth. He can not tell the truth. I do not think he believes his lies, I think he intentionally knows he is lying.

A liar lies to cover his arse.

Just because someone says things you don't like to hear or agree with, doesn't mean they are lying.

Lies don’t bother him? Think he was quite annoyed with the lies of Hillary and the Hussein, as well as the globalist GOP cucks that he slayed during the primaries.

Speaking the cold hard truth in the face of lies is exactly why he was elected. He tells us what we need to hear, not what you want to hear.

upload_2018-7-14_8-9-22.png

Remember this one? Even the Swedish Embassy called to find out what happened to them last night.

Trump is like so many of my ADHD students--one eye on the clock, fingers drumming the table, their minds at least half occupied with God knows what but surely not the checks and balances of the three branches of government.
So when I ask during the next class for one example of a check on power by the Supreme Court, I might get "They can veto a law." If I'm lucky.
I really think some of Trump's "lies" are half-heard bits of information floating around in his head. He seems to hear and remember the parts he likes.

he is a proven liar....i will release my tax returns after the election.......etc and so forth....
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

the best one...i will drain the swamp lol is hillary in jail....no but trumps associates sure are.....

The only people concerned about his tax returns are left wing maggots. The rest of us could care less, it’s between him and the IRS. He’s under no obligation to share it with us.

View attachment 204697

Remember this one? Even the Swedish Embassy called to find out what happened to them last night.

Trump is like so many of my ADHD students--one eye on the clock, fingers drumming the table, their minds at least half occupied with God knows what but surely not the checks and balances of the three branches of government.
So when I ask during the next class for one example of a check on power by the Supreme Court, I might get "They can veto a law." If I'm lucky.
I really think some of Trump's "lies" are half-heard bits of information floating around in his head. He seems to hear and remember the parts he likes.

Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, thanks to their idiotic open borders and pro-Muslim policy. Everyone knows it, except reality deniers like yourself.

Forum List

Back