Why isn't Trump taking active measures to prevent 2018 election meddling?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Last edited:
Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump has done nothing to stop Russia from meddling in the 2018 midterms

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

White House Eliminates Cybersecurity Coordinator Role
Why don’t you legislate voter ID laws if you’re so he’ll bent on this idea

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

Why don’t you legislate voter ID laws if you’re so he’ll bent on this idea

Why don't you address the thread topic?

He already has, dufus.

What measures has he taken? His intel chiefs have stated under oath that they've been given no direction. None.
Try google.

Trump sends cyber warfare strategy to Congress

Have you read the article? From your link:

The text of the letter sent Thursday contains no clues about the actual contents of the report. An aide to the Senate Armed Services Committee told The Hill that the document is classified.

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Funny. Tell that to the intel chiefs who have testified under oath that meddling took place in 2016 and is taking place now.

Not related turdboi.

Funny. Tell that to the intel chiefs who have testified under oath that meddling took place in 2016 and is taking place now.

180213135307-02-intel-chiefs-0213-full-169.jpg

Let me explain, if there’s no evidence to what the Russian’s actually did in 2016. Without evidence, what do they look for? So you’re saying mueller holding onto evidence threatens our democracy? I agree! Thanks

My guess: Russia has the goods on him. If they didn't have compromat before, they have it now from the secret summit. He likely owes Russian banks more than $.5B too.

Thank you. I would guess Trump owes Russia much more than "$.5B". We need to see Trump's tax returns and related documents.

Why isn't the OP getting over the fact that Trump was elected ?

Why isn't the OP getting mental help ?

Who is to say that President Trump hasn't taken action? The fact that the intelligence chiefs aren't involved isn't surprising. They are group suspected of disloyalty and of trying to rig the 2016 election in favor of Hillary. John O. Brennan was a devout backer of Communist Strongman Gus Hall back in 1976, and he was Obama's CIA chief. Not to say to he is disloyal, but he certainly has the appearance of disloyalty.

Who is to say that President Trump hasn't taken action? The fact that the intelligence chiefs aren't involved isn't surprising. They are group suspected of disloyalty and of trying to rig the 2016 election in favor of Hillary. John O. Brennan was a devout backer of Communist Strongman Gus Hall back in 1976, and he was Obama's CIA chief. Not to say to he is disloyal, but he certainly has the appearance of disloyalty.

Funny - and weird. I'm talking about Trump's own appointed Republican Intelligence Chiefs.

180213135307-02-intel-chiefs-0213-full-169.jpg

Forum List

Back