Why isn't there a palestinian state? Huh.....Cause of Israel? Well, here are the historical FACTS.

"The Israeli state has not only uncovered its deep-rooted racist nature by adopting the latest ‘Nation-State Law’, but it has also officially ‘legalised’ its racism by parliamentary legislation. The ‘law’ gives Jews, wherever they are on the planet, exclusive rights to self-determination in Israel."
I read the opinion piece you linked to. Yes, it is opinion that you quote. Self-determination in their homeland? That does not seem like a bad thing. Why should there not be Jews in their Ancestral home?

I would like to expand on your answer, Elektra. There have been jews living in the Middle East for more than 4000 years. During the past 4000 years for most of those years MOST JEWS did live in the middle east------their dispersion from what the romans renamed "Palestine" has always resulted from invasion and occupation or simply destructive conquest---or violent war------ie---they were MOSTLY forced out. The logical question is ----WHY over the past 2000 years ---
ie with the rise of western civilization and Islamic empire----were they prevented
from having a country -----in old Israel/Judea ? The issue was not lost to the
ages. It is even mentioned in the Koran. Over to you, GEORGIE
During the past 4000 years for most of those years MOST JEWS did live in the middle east------their dispersion from what the romans renamed "Palestine" has always resulted from invasion and occupation or simply destructive conquest---or violent war------ie---they were MOSTLY forced out. The logical question is ----WHY o
Using your reasoning, why wouldn't Egyptian claims to Palestine trump Israel's?
yq-benjaminnet-14022019_2x_2x.jpg

History of Palestine - Wikipedia

"The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization.

"During the Early and Middle Bronze Age, independent Canaanite city-states were established, and were influenced by the surrounding civilizations of Mesopotamia, Phoenicia, Minoan Crete, Syria, and ancient Egypt, which ruled the area in the Late Bronze Age (1550–1200 BCE).

"The following period saw the emergence of the Israelites, who—according to the disputed Biblical tradition—established the United Kingdom of Israel in 1020 BCE, which split between the kingdoms of Israel and Judah."

you do not understand what equality means in islam. It means that based on Islamic law (ie shariah) that muslims have a RIGHT to spit shit and fart on non muslims----<<<<<that is EQUALITY
Some Jews have similar beliefs
religi96.jpg

Menachem Begin
"Whale.to is a webshite which contains every (and we do mean every) half-bakedpseudoscientific woo and conspiracy theory ever concocted. It is run by English pig farmerJohn Scudamore."
Whale.to - RationalWiki

Troll.
Whale.to is a webshite which contains every (and we do mean every) half-bakedpseudoscientific woo and conspiracy theory ever concocted. It is run by English pig farmerJohn Scudamore."
Whale.to - RationalWiki
Blind squirrels.
Broken clocks.
Point out any inaccuracy you find in my link,
X_Emanuel_brothers.jpg

"Rahm Emanuel with his brothers and his father, Benjamin, who admitted to the author that he had been a member of the Irgun, a terrorist gang headed by Menachem Begin."

Menachem Begin

Georgie imagines he made a point. --------nope----the IRGUN was no more a
"terrorist" group than was PAUL REVERE-----and the participants of the first continental congress in Philadelphia. ------or Mahatma Gandhi who was imprisoned by the british for HIS TERRORISM. The Brits also burned Joan d'Arc
Georgie imagines he made a point. --------nope----the IRGUN was no more a
"terrorist" group than was PAUL REVERE-----and the participants of the first continental congress in Philadelphia. ------or Mahatma Gandhi who was imprisoned by the british for HIS TERRORISM. The Brits also burned Joan d'Arc
In fact, those who fought a counter-revolution in defense of chattel slavery and genocide were terrorists as was Begin and his fellow travelers:

List of Irgun operations - Wikipedia

"During the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine against the Mandatory Palestine, the militant Zionist group Irgun carried out 60 attacks against Palestinian people and the British Army.[1]

"Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by The New York Times,[2][3] the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry,[4] prominent world figures such as Winston Churchill[5] and Jewish figures such as Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, and many others.[6]

"The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs describes it as 'an underground organization.'[7]

Convince me you know more than Arendt and Einstein.

"The New York Times
at the time cited sources in an investigative piece which linked the Haganah paramilitary group to Irgun attacks such as the King David Hotel bombing.[8]

"Irgun launched a series of attacks which lasted until the founding of Israel. All told, Irgun attacks against Arab targets resulted in at least 250 Arab deaths during this period.

"The following is a list of attacks resulting in death attributed to Irgun that took place during the 1930s and 1940s. Irgun conducted at least 60 operations altogether during this period."

not at all impressed Georgie----the American Revolutionary war was FAR more Bloody against AMERICAN LOYALISTS than was the Irgun in its struggle against
arab terrorism-----and arab terrorism against the jewish populations of "arab/muslim"
states in the middle east was HUNDREDS OF TIMES more bloody. You have any
idea what happened to my grandfather's brother once he got out of your fave
camp AUSCHWITZ?-----or any idea what happened to my husband's baby brother in the Islamic nation Yemen-----1943? I read your propaganda when I was a child----right here in the USA -----in a town full of shit just like you

you do not understand what equality means in islam. It means that based on Islamic law (ie shariah) that muslims have a RIGHT to spit shit and fart on non muslims----<<<<<that is EQUALITY
religi96.jpg

Menachem Begin
"Whale.to is a webshite which contains every (and we do mean every) half-bakedpseudoscientific woo and conspiracy theory ever concocted. It is run by English pig farmerJohn Scudamore."
Whale.to - RationalWiki

Troll.
Whale.to is a webshite which contains every (and we do mean every) half-bakedpseudoscientific woo and conspiracy theory ever concocted. It is run by English pig farmerJohn Scudamore."
Whale.to - RationalWiki
Blind squirrels.
Broken clocks.
It's your concern to use credible sources, troll. :cool-45:

"The Israeli state has not only uncovered its deep-rooted racist nature by adopting the latest ‘Nation-State Law’, but it has also officially ‘legalised’ its racism by parliamentary legislation. The ‘law’ gives Jews, wherever they are on the planet, exclusive rights to self-determination in Israel."
I read the opinion piece you linked to. Yes, it is opinion that you quote. Self-determination in their homeland? That does not seem like a bad thing. Why should there not be Jews in their Ancestral home?
A Jewish presence in their ancestral home doesn't require stealing the land and water of non-Jews. Today's Jewish Israelis have opted for the religiousness of their identity over their own peculiar brand of democracy. Current demographics in Palestine indicate roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living there, yet Jews have decided they will never accept a non-Jewish minority of greater than 20%. Does not self-determination apply equally to Jews and non-Jew alike?
1.6291110.2549187642.jpg

Israel passes controversial Jewish nation-state bill after stormy debate

your stats and assertions are unrelated to reality

A Jewish presence in their ancestral home doesn't require stealing the land and water of non-Jews. Today's Jewish Israelis have opted for the religiousness of their identity over their own peculiar brand of democracy. Current demographics in Palestine indicate roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living there, yet Jews have decided they will never accept a non-Jewish minority of greater than 20%. Does not self-determination apply equally to Jews and non-Jew alike?
You articulate the articles opinion almost exactly. I recognize what you state as opinion and propaganda.

I asked why you state the Jews should not have a home in Israel. You have stated that it is their nation. But you have not answered why you think the Jews should not be there.

"During the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine against the Mandatory Palestine, the militant Zionist group Irgun carried out 60 attacks against Palestinian people and the British Army.[1]

"Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by The New York Times,[2][3] the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry,[4] prominent world figures such as Winston Churchill[5] and Jewish figures such as Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, and many others.[6]

"The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs describes it as 'an underground organization.'[7]
You must use wikipedia as a source? That is very embarrassing george. I am literally laughing.

The Irgun, my favorite subject, next to the Anglo-American Committee. Both certainly explain the why and how Israel came to be. The Anglo-American Committee found that Arabs lived a lousy life of squalor, disease, filth, and famine in Arab cities. The only place an Arab lived well and could find medical attention was in Israel, by Jews and Christians. It is no wonder 100's of thousands of Arabs were drawn to Israel.

The Irgun, not a terrorist organization by any stretch of the imagination. I dare you to debate one little battle of the Irgun, one act of terrorism. You will be shocked to learn the truth that you can not find in the far left liberal progressive wikipedia propaganda.[/QUOTE]

not at all impressed Georgie----the American Revolutionary war was FAR more Bloody against AMERICAN LOYALISTS than was the Irgun in its struggle against
arab terrorism-----and arab terrorism against the jewish populations of "arab/muslim"
states in the middle east was HUNDREDS OF TIMES more bloody. You have any
idea what happened to my grandfather's brother once he got out of your fave
camp AUSCHWITZ?-----or any idea what happened to my husband's baby brother in the Islamic nation Yemen-----1943? I read your propaganda when I was a child----right here in the USA -----in a town full of shit just like you
hasbarafell2.0_pppa.jpg

religi96.jpg

Menachem Begin
Whale.to - RationalWiki

Troll.
Whale.to - RationalWiki
Blind squirrels.
Broken clocks.
It's your concern to use credible sources, troll. :cool-45:
It's your concern to use credible sources, troll.
True or False, Rube
Begin_speaking.jpg

"Menachem Begin was a well-known terrorist who went on to become prime minister of Israel."

Menachem Begin

My source alleges Menachem Begin was prime minister of Israel and widely regarded as a terrorist.

Do you have any "credible" opinions to the contrary?

1.6291110.2549187642.jpg

For example?
tumblr_l59g14khNM1qaunvno1_r1_500.jpg

You articulate the articles opinion almost exactly. I recognize what you state as opinion and propaganda.

I asked why you state the Jews should not have a home in Israel. You have stated that it is their nation. But you have not answered why you think the Jews should not be there.
asked why you state the Jews should not have a home in Israel. You have stated that it is their nation. But you have not answered why you think the Jews should not be there.
Jews have every right to live in Israel as long as their presence "...doesn't prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine."

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Have you noticed any evidence over the past hundred years of Israeli Jews prejudicing the civil/religious rights of non-Jews in Palestine?

Fine, second-class citizens in Israel. That means that the Arabs in Israel were outright dogs, scum, not even citizens, in the countries they fled.
Fine, second-class citizens in Israel. That means that the Arabs in Israel were outright dogs, scum, not even citizens, in the countries they fled.
What about Arabs who lived inside the Green Line BEFORE Israel became a state?
Palestine_Military_Situation%2C_April_6%2C_1949%2C_Truman_Papers.jpg

1949 Armistice Agreements - Wikipedia

You must use wikipedia as a source? That is very embarrassing george. I am literally laughing.

The Irgun, my favorite subject, next to the Anglo-American Committee. Both certainly explain the why and how Israel came to be. The Anglo-American Committee found that Arabs lived a lousy life of squalor, disease, filth, and famine in Arab cities. The only place an Arab lived well and could find medical attention was in Israel, by Jews and Christians. It is no wonder 100's of thousands of Arabs were drawn to Israel.

The Irgun, not a terrorist organization by any stretch of the imagination. I dare you to debate one little battle of the Irgun, one act of terrorism. You will be shocked to learn the truth that you can not find in the far left liberal progressive wikipedia propaganda.
[/QUOTE]
The Irgun, not a terrorist organization by any stretch of the imagination. I dare you to debate one little battle of the Irgun, one act of terrorism. You will be shocked to learn the truth that you can not find in the far left liberal progressive wikipedia propaganda
Israel was born from terror:

http://lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-L...fHowTheUSWasUsedToCreateIsrael_2014_137pp.pdf (Chp. 11; 50/137)

"The passing of the partition resolution in November 1947 triggered the violence that State Department and Pentagon analysts had predicted and for which Zionists had been preparing.

"There were at least 33 massacres of Palestinian villages, half of them before a single Arab army joined the conflict.[232]

"Zionist forces were better equipped and had more men under arms than their opponents[233] and by the end of Israel’s 'War of Independence' over 750,000 Palestinian men, women, and children were ruthlessly expelled.[234]

"Zionists had succeeded in the first half of their goal: Israel, the self-described Jewish State, had come into existence.[235]

"As Israeli historian Tom Segev writes, 'Israel was born of terror, war, and revolution, and its creation required a measure of fanaticism and cruelty.'[236]

"The massacres were carried out by Zionist forces, including Zionist militias that had engaged in terrorist attacks in the area for years preceding the partition resolution.[237] Descriptions of the massacres, by both Palestinians and Israelis, are nightmarish.

"An Israeli eyewitness reported that at the village of al-Dawayima: 'The children they killed by breaking their heads with sticks. There was not a house without dead….One soldier boasted that he had raped a woman and then shot her.'[238]"

thanks for the review Georgie-----I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that was disseminated in the post world war II era and written by escaped Nazi war criminals----mostly in Syria and Egypt WAY BACK when I was a kid.-----the bingo board is a
more current elaboration of precisely the SAME CRAP. Some things never change

TheHiddenHistoryOfHowTheUSWasUsedToCreateIsrael_2014_137pp.pdf (Chp. 11; 50/137)

"The passing of the partition resolution in November 1947 triggered the violence that State Department and Pentagon analysts had predicted and for which Zionists had been preparing.

"There were at least 33 massacres of Palestinian villages, half of them before a single Arab army joined the conflict.[232]

"Zionist forces were better equipped and had more men under arms than their opponents[233] and by the end of Israel’s 'War of Independence' over 750,000 Palestinian men, women, and children were ruthlessly expelled.[234]

"Zionists had succeeded in the first half of their goal: Israel, the self-described Jewish State, had come into existence.[235]

"As Israeli historian Tom Segev writes, 'Israel was born of terror, war, and revolution, and its creation required a measure of fanaticism and cruelty.'[236]

"The massacres were carried out by Zionist forces, including Zionist militias that had engaged in terrorist attacks in the area for years preceding the partition resolution.[237] Descriptions of the massacres, by both Palestinians and Israelis, are nightmarish.

"An Israeli eyewitness reported that at the village of al-Dawayima: 'The children they killed by breaking their heads with sticks. There was not a house without dead….One soldier boasted that he had raped a woman and then shot her.'[238]"
Well, george. I did challenge you on the Irgun! Not the Zionists! You do not know that the Irgun are not Zionists! Not at all!

Is this me, chasing your tail, are you going to simply post all your opinions as if they are fact then link to the internet as if this proof that you know what you are talking about? That is hardly a debate. What it does show is that you clearly have no idea what your talking about and that you use the internet simply to substantiate you wrongly construed opinion.

I can list a thousand things for you to reply to, it is very easy, but that is not a discussion using intellect.

How about concentrating on one subject. You brought up the Irgun and the Interm Committee report. I do not see how your link and lack of quoting and commentary on your link is related to your previous post that I specifically addressed.

TheHiddenHistoryOfHowTheUSWasUsedToCreateIsrael_2014_137pp.pdf (Chp. 11; 50/137)

Well, george. I did challenge you on the Irgun! Not the Zionists! You do not know that the Irgun are not Zionists! Not at all!

Is this me, chasing your tail, are you going to simply post all your opinions as if they are fact then link to the internet as if this proof that you know what you are talking about? That is hardly a debate. What it does show is that you clearly have no idea what your talking about and that you use the internet simply to substantiate you wrongly construed opinion.

I can list a thousand things for you to reply to, it is very easy, but that is not a discussion using intellect.

How about concentrating on one subject. You brought up the Irgun and the Interm Committee report. I do not see how your link and lack of quoting and commentary on your link is related to your previous post that I specifically addressed.
The "Irgun are not Zionist", is that was you're attempting to communicate here?

Irgun - Wikipedia

"The Irgun...'The National Military Organization in the Land of Israel') was a Zionist paramilitary organization that operated in Mandate Palestine between 1931 and 1948.
91FOdN-K29L._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

"It was an offshoot of the older and larger Jewish paramilitary organization Haganah (Hebrew: הגנה, Defence)"
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Terror-out-Zion-Palestine-underground/dp/0312792050&tag=

"The Irgun policy was based on what was then called Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. According to Howard Sachar, 'The policy of the new organization was based squarely on Jabotinsky's teachings: every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state'".[2]

Last edited:

Is this the committee you mean?

United Nations Special Committee on Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Report of the Committee dated 3 September 1947[5] supported the termination of the British mandate in Palestine. It contained a majority proposal for a Plan of Partition into two independent states with Economic Union (CHAPTER VI) and a minority proposal for a Plan for one Federal union with Jerusalem as its capital (CHAPTER VII).The Zionist side accepted the Plan of Partition while the Arab side rejected both proposals."
Why did the UN violate its own charter with this Plan of Partition?
slide_2.jpg

15 September 2008Maria Lundberg, NCHR1 JUR 5710 Institutions and Procedures The right of self-determination UN Procedures. - ppt download

[
The "Irgun are not Zionist", is that was you're attempting to communicate here?
Is that a real question? I did not attempt, I stated a fact. You have linked to Amazon and Wikipedia? You are obviously using Google as a deck cards. Madly searching for answers to confirm your incorrect opinion. You have no first hand education of what you contend. Thus far you have proved you do not know anything, you are simply extremely opinionated.

Wikipedia, Amazon, and Google proves you know nothing about Israel and even less about the Irgun.

First and foremost, Zionism is a separate political movement. The Zionists are not simply all Jews. It is a stereotype. For Ben Gurion was a Zionist, Menahem Begin was not. The Zionists were one organization, that Jabotinsky belonged to, then resigned from, tearing up his delegate card in 1923. Dr Haim Weizmann was the leader of the Zionists at the time. Jabotinsky, Zionists no more. The Irgun, was not the Zionist.

I use books as my source. I have well over 200 books to choose from. Yes, you can google and link to revisionist propaganda. But that simply proves you have no real understanding of your thoughts, that you are irrational.

20190714_113333.jpg

Forum List

Back