Why Isn't Darwin Banned from Schools and Libraries?

Little House on the Prairie, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tom Sawyer, Uncle Toms Cabin.... all racist and offensive according to the Left.

YET:

Darwin and his evolutionary ideas, the awful depiction of Australian Aborigines and people from Africa being closer to apes than light-skinned people, should be immediately banned from schools, libraries, etc.

In the 1900s, public schools students in America were shockingly taught, based on Darwinian evolution (an inherently racist philosophy), that the “Caucasians” were supposedly the “highest” “race.” In this age of political correctness, why is there not outcry about Darwin's books?

View attachment 201690 View attachment 201691 View attachment 201692 View attachment 201693
Be patient. Just a little more Republican gerrymandering required.

A list of books currently banned by the Left in various sites was provided in the OP.

Your attempt to turn this around, fails.
All book banning is stupid. I was simply answering the question posed in the title.

But the point you raise is important. Republicans are not the ones banning books, "liberals" are.

Not true.
The censorship debates don't start in college. Elementary school parents aren't happy with LGBTQ-friendly books

Your desire to indoctrinate children in your ideology is noted.

That being said, a "leaning" as described by a left leaning magazine is not very convincing. I also note that they did not include ANY over all numbers such as what percentage of parents think that some "books should be banned" they ONLY reported the numbers on LBQT characters.

Be patient. Just a little more Republican gerrymandering required.

A list of books currently banned by the Left in various sites was provided in the OP.

All book banning is stupid. I was simply answering the question posed in the title.

But the point you raise is important. Republicans are not the ones banning books, "liberals" are.

Not true.
The censorship debates don't start in college. Elementary school parents aren't happy with LGBTQ-friendly books

That being said, a "leaning" as described by a left leaning magazine is not very convincing. I also note that they did not include ANY over all numbers such as what percentage of parents think that some "books should be banned" they ONLY reported the numbers on LBQT characters.

Your intent to paint democrats with a broad brush is noted. Both parties are dirty.

I am not "indoctrinating children". So your usual infantile tactic of putting your ignorant spin on what you read to suit your agenda is noted as well.

Mine are grown and living independently.

Republicans are not infallible as you seem to believe.

Not true.

Your intent to paint democrats with a broad brush is noted. Both parties are dirty.

I am not "indoctrinating children". So your usual infantile tactic of putting your ignorant spin on what you read to suit your agenda is noted as well.

I'm sorry if my attacking the terrible sins of the Left, implies to you that Republicans are infallible.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

Not true.

I'm sorry if my attacking the terrible sins of the Left, implies to you that Republicans are infallible.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

I don't care who you attack, and no need for an apology.

I do not personally know anyone here, so I have no expectations of anyone here.

However, the so called "sins of the left" are no worse than the sins of the right.
Both are corrupt.

Last edited:

Not true.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

However, the so called "sins of the left" are no worse than the sins of the right.
Both are corrupt.

Bullshit. You show me a poll showing the some republicans are resistant to books spreading lefty propaganda,

and try to spin it as though it is the same as Lefties banning real books for Political Correctness.

NOt to mention all the rest of the context of the Battle over Free Speech with lefties like you literally rioting to prevent people from speaking, often with the support of local politicians AND POLICE.

Both sides of this issue are not equal. The Left are out of control.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

Both are corrupt.

Bullshit. You show me a poll showing the some republicans are resistant to books spreading lefty propaganda,

and try to spin it as though it is the same as Lefties banning real books for Political Correctness.

NOt to mention all the rest of the context of the Battle over Free Speech with lefties like you literally rioting to prevent people from speaking, often with the support of local politicians AND POLICE.

You're fucking crazy. And ignorant. That was but one example to illustrate a obvious ideology that is similar. Even you of all people should know that. Just because YOU msy believe that support for reading material that is oriented to the LBGT community is in some way wrong, does not make it "leftist propaganda".

I've never rioted over anything, and don't even know anyone who has on the left or the right.

And it is what it is. Neither side is any better than the other.....on the position of what affects public school curriculum.

And I'm not a so called "leftist" as you seem to be obsessed with insisting.

Both sides are rotten IMO, and I have no faith in either.

The fact that you are so unhinged over your "righteous right wingers" being better than the other party, makes you sound cultish in a nut job kind of way...like that loon who drove a car over people at that rally this year. That is WORSE than "rioting"......in the minds of the sane.

And your messiah #45 referred to as ""fine people on both sides". SMGDH.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic

Last edited:
Little House on the Prairie, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tom Sawyer, Uncle Toms Cabin.... all racist and offensive according to the Left.

YET:

Darwin and his evolutionary ideas, the awful depiction of Australian Aborigines and people from Africa being closer to apes than light-skinned people, should be immediately banned from schools, libraries, etc.

In the 1900s, public schools students in America were shockingly taught, based on Darwinian evolution (an inherently racist philosophy), that the “Caucasians” were supposedly the “highest” “race.” In this age of political correctness, why is there not outcry about Darwin's books?
No books should be banned; over time they become historical pieces.
BTW, The Origin of Species is the one that still applies today, more or less.
That white people are more advanced than blacks?

Just because Darwin followed the typical thinking of the day where races are concerned, does not make his work on the diversity of species false. And the Theory of Evolution comes from his work, but has been altered and adjusted as new information becomes available.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

Both are corrupt.

You're fucking crazy. And ignorant. That was but one example to illustrate a obvious ideology that is similar. Even you of all people should know that.

I've never rioted over anything, and don't Even know anyone who has on the left or the right.

And it is what it is. Neither side is any better than the other.....on the position of what affects public school curriculum.

The fact that you are so unhinged over your "righteous right wingers" being better than the other party, makes you sound cultish in a nut job kind of way...like that loon who drove a car over people at that rally this year.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic

That is a great link. 4 word taken out of context and with a false association added.

It took me less than a minute to find the full text of the press conference, where it is clear that he was NOT referring to white nationalists as "very fine people".

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump was completely right. THe neo-nazis were dishonestly vague about who they were when they publicized the rally and a lot of people showed up.

Which makes sense. When was the last time a real neo nazi really had hundreds of people?

Normally they are lucky to get to double digits.

That you had to lie, shows you know your position is weak.

YET:

Just because Darwin followed the typical thinking of the day where races are concerned, does not make his work on the diversity of species false. And the Theory of Evolution comes from his work, but has been altered and adjusted as new information becomes available.

Wow. Judging a man by the standards of his time, and not by the modern standards of the Left.

That's pretty rare.

Because it’s not the 1700s?

lol

Trump worshippers.
How did I know the left have no issue teaching children that whites are more advanced than blacks?

They sort of gloss over that part.

Darwinism is still the foundation of their efforts to undermine western religions that have God as the creator of humanity, that has bestowed upon us our rights and is the highest power in the universe.

Leftists in particular are not willing to share power. They certainly do not want their apparatchiks, commissars and those who wield weapons of the state to be encumbered by a sense of morality or have their loyalty compromised.

Faith in God interferes with a man's capacity to commit mass murder, steal shit from productive people, and ruthlessly enforce the ordinances of despotic sociopaths.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

Both are corrupt.

You're fucking crazy. And ignorant. That was but one example to illustrate a obvious ideology that is similar. Even you of all people should know that.

I've never rioted over anything, and don't Even know anyone who has on the left or the right.

The fact that you are so unhinged over your "righteous right wingers" being better than the other party, makes you sound cultish in a nut job kind of way...like that loon who drove a car over people at that rally this year.

That is a great link. 4 word taken out of context and with a false association added.

It took me less than a minute to find the full text of the press conference, where it is clear that he was NOT referring to white nationalists as "very fine people".

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump was completely right. THe neo-nazis were dishonestly vague about who they were when they publicized the rally and a lot of people showed up.

Which makes sense. When was the last time a real neo nazi really had hundreds of people?

I have no position to defend and no reason to lie.

Watch the fucking video. It's on the Internet.

The nut who drove the car was from the fringe lunatic right...... just like YOU.

And #45 should have been totally outraged. But he did not show it.

Donald Trump under fire after failing to denounce Virginia white supremacists

Okay, because no one is actually teaching that today... and it was kind of a reflection of the time.

Not that you would find actual raw copies of Darwin's work on most school library shelves...

Because it’s not the 1700s?

lol

Trump worshippers.
How did I know the left have no issue teaching children that whites are more advanced than blacks?

They sort of gloss over that part.

Darwinism is still the foundation of their efforts to undermine western religions that have God as the creator of humanity, that has bestowed upon us our rights and is the highest power in the universe.

Leftists in particular are not willing to share power. They certainly do not want their apparatchiks, commissars and those who wield weapons of the state to be encumbered by a sense of morality or have their loyalty compromised.

Faith in God interferes with a man's capacity to commit mass murder, steal shit from productive people, and ruthlessly enforce the ordinances of despotic sociopaths.

Here we see that attacking Christianity trumps pandering to blacks.

Interesting. I am surprised. I guess they do take the blacks for granted.

C73nx28VQAA5A4f.jpg

Both are corrupt.

The nut who drove the car was from the fringe lunatic right...... just like YOU.

I have. He clearly denounces white supremacists and violence repeatedly and merely makes the points that the Lefties were violent too, and that some of the people that showed up were just there to support the historical statue.

Completely reasonable and responsible.

To attack him on that is uncalled for.

Both are corrupt.

I have. He clearly denounces white supremacists and violence repeatedly and merely makes the points that the Lefties were violent too, and that some of the people that showed up were just there to support the historical statue.

As a tax paying citizen I will voice whatever I wish about public servants whose salaries are paid by the people of this country.

His half hearted almost neutral response to that incident indicates who and what he really is.

Had that been Obama, there would have been backlash from all sides, and it would have been personalized to the point of even talking about his family, as they did throughout his 2 terms.

As a tax paying citizen I will voice whatever I wish about public servants whose salaries are paid by the people of this country.

His half hearted almost neutral response to that incident indicates who and what he really is.

Had that been Obama, there would have been backlash from all sides, and it would have been personalized to the point of even talking about his family, as they did throughout his 2 terms.

1. I said it was uncalled for. I did not imply that you were unable to do it. Strawman dismissed.

2. Nice moving the goal post. I will take that as an admission that you know he did not call neo nazi's "very fine people".

3. As to his half hearted response.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America."

"I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. You can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. "

"The driver of the car is a murderer. What he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"i've condemned neo-Nazis."

"the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. "

"The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. "

YET:

Wow. Judging a man by the standards of his time, and not by the modern standards of the Left.

That's pretty rare.

It is only rare when someone is looking for a reason to be offended or pissed off.

1. I said it was uncalled for. I did not imply that you were unable to do it. Strawman dismissed.

2. Nice moving the goal post. I will take that as an admission that you know he did not call neo nazi's "very fine people".

3. As to his half hearted response.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America."

"I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. You can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. "

"The driver of the car is a murderer. What he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"i've condemned neo-Nazis."

"the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. "

"The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. "

Too little and too late. And there is no strawman. Had it been Obama, the reaction Woukd have been far different.

Forum List

Back