Watching Mel Gibsons "The Patriot"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I didnt realise the the Revolution was fought to free the slaves from the evil Brits.
I cant understand why white supremacists dont make more of this fact.

Mr Gibson shows us how the Brits are violent animals who roused the slave population to fight against them.

Mels character reassures his slaves and encourages them to fight against an oppressive enemy of liberty . The same enemy of liberty who had guarenteed their freedom if they fought for the British.

America swftly made them free only a century later.

I didnt realise the the Revolution was fought to free the slaves from the evil Brits.

Mr Gibson shows us how the Brits are violent animals who roused the slave population to fight against them.

Mels character reassures his slaves and encourages them to fight against an oppressive enemy of liberty . The same enemy of liberty who had guarenteed their freedom if they fought for the British.

That is what you got out of that movie? Really? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What have I missed ? I admit I am laughing a lot but..............................

What have I missed ? I admit I am laughing a lot but..............................
Pretty much all of the movie which leads one to wonder if you even saw it at all or were simply watching while looking for something, anything to demean it and Americans therefore intentionally misinterpreting the whole gist of the movie, (the more likely scenario).
Oh and while the characters were primarily based on real persons the movie is an almost complete work of fiction.

That movie was fact from start to finish taint, and another wonderful and true movie is L.A. Confidential. It shows cops in the 50's that were all racist murdering drunken criminals. All true, I swear. Watch and see so you can find out more about our history. Also it show a near 50 year old Kim Bassinger without saggy tits. That's real.

Pretty much all of the movie which leads one to wonder if you even saw it at all or were simply watching while looking for something, anything to demean it and Americans therefore intentionally misinterpreting the whole gist of the movie, (the more likely scenario).
Oh and while the characters were primarily based on real persons the movie is an almost complete work of fiction.
Its a fantasy piece. A joke movie. There is a decent story to tell here and this isnt it.

That movie was fact from start to finish taint, and another wonderful and true movie is L.A. Confidential. It shows cops in the 50's that were all racist murdering drunken criminals. All true, I swear. Watch and see so you can find out more about our history. Also it show a near 50 year old Kim Bassinger without saggy tits. That's real.
What did the slaves get out of fighting for the US ?

Did Mel earn the 25 million he was paid

Did Mel earn the 25 million he was paid
He earned it for keeping a straight face.

Slavery comes under many different forms. Women being treat in certain manners is a form of slavery. It also call prostitution apprenticeship is a form in the olds days, welfare is the payoff for behavior control, free stuff are really bribes for votes. Being dependent on any one person or organism can be the start of slavery. Russia is a good example. Getting paid for not working is another.

They had draft deferments the president issued them.

They got the start on the road of freedom, it is a long and hard road to travel and many people have traveled it.

They got the start on the road of freedom, it is a long and hard road to travel and many people have traveled it.
Are you from Planet Earth ?

Of course he is! We have not discovered any other planets with lifeforms on them. What kind of stupid quest---, oh my bad, it's only tommy.

Of course he is! We have not discovered any other planets with lifeforms on them. What kind of stupid quest---, oh my bad, it's only tommy.
Its a legit question Mike. He is suggesting that fighting for your owners was a good thing. What a crock.

Its a fantasy piece. A joke movie. There is a decent story to tell here and this isnt it.
What isn't it? :dunno:

Its a legit question Mike. He is suggesting that fighting for your owners was a good thing. What a crock.
Some won their freedom, some didn't, as usual you take a microcosm and extrapolate about as far as you can stretch it simply to fit your "view".

Its history as comedy. Drums along the Mohawk is a good film on the subject. The Patriot isnt.

Its history as comedy. Drums along the Mohawk is a good film on the subject. The Patriot isnt.
Fuck dud, it's Hollywood and Mel Gibson, only a complete idiot would think it's historical value is anything but comical.

Forum List

Back