Why Isn't Darwin Banned from Schools and Libraries?

Little House on the Prairie, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tom Sawyer, Uncle Toms Cabin.... all racist and offensive according to the Left.

YET:

Darwin and his evolutionary ideas, the awful depiction of Australian Aborigines and people from Africa being closer to apes than light-skinned people, should be immediately banned from schools, libraries, etc.

In the 1900s, public schools students in America were shockingly taught, based on Darwinian evolution (an inherently racist philosophy), that the “Caucasians” were supposedly the “highest” “race.” In this age of political correctness, why is there not outcry about Darwin's books?
No books should be banned; over time they become historical pieces.
BTW, The Origin of Species is the one that still applies today, more or less.

Then you agree with Darwin that whites are more evolved than blacks?

Little House on the Prairie, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tom Sawyer, Uncle Toms Cabin.... all racist and offensive according to the Left.

YET:

Darwin and his evolutionary ideas, the awful depiction of Australian Aborigines and people from Africa being closer to apes than light-skinned people, should be immediately banned from schools, libraries, etc.

In the 1900s, public schools students in America were shockingly taught, based on Darwinian evolution (an inherently racist philosophy), that the “Caucasians” were supposedly the “highest” “race.” In this age of political correctness, why is there not outcry about Darwin's books?
No books should be banned; over time they become historical pieces.
BTW, The Origin of Species is the one that still applies today, more or less.
Then you agree with Darwin that whites are more evolved than blacks?
How did you get that erroneous conclusion? Can’t see your logic.
Define “evolved”? Can you do that, honey?
Based on Olympic sprinting results, one can make a case that blacks are more “evolved” than whites.

You're fucking crazy. And ignorant. That was but one example to illustrate a obvious ideology that is similar. Even you of all people should know that. Just because YOU msy believe that support for reading material that is oriented to the LBGT community is in some way wrong, does not make it "leftist propaganda".

I've never rioted over anything, and don't even know anyone who has on the left or the right.

And it is what it is. Neither side is any better than the other.....on the position of what affects public school curriculum.

And I'm not a so called "leftist" as you seem to be obsessed with insisting.

Both sides are rotten IMO, and I have no faith in either.

The fact that you are so unhinged over your "righteous right wingers" being better than the other party, makes you sound cultish in a nut job kind of way...like that loon who drove a car over people at that rally this year. That is WORSE than "rioting"......in the minds of the sane.

And your messiah #45 referred to as ""fine people on both sides". SMGDH.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic
Pulling that bullshit lie out proves you’re an 11 on the 10 scale of dishonesty. There are many fine people who believe in the preservation of history.

I'm sure there are decent people who want to keep statues of traitors on their town square, 'cause "history".

But there were no "fine people" marching in Charlottesville.

Sure there were. LIke you said, plenty of good people, celebrate and embrace their history and culture and don't want it erased.

They have that right to publicly celebrate their heritage and the fact that you are so opposed to that, shows that the very concept of Diversity and Multiculturalism has failed.

:lol:

The Charlottesville rally was an explicitly white supremacist rally.

If those are your people, no more need be said.

No, it was not. THe fliers were purposefully vague and misleading.

The neo nazies lied to get people to show up, at their rally, so that they could make themselves look more relevant.

Are you shocked that a neo nazis would lie?

This has been well know for quite some time.

But you libs are, as always, working with the nazis, trying to reach your shared goals.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

Anyone who showed up for the rally who wasn't a white supremacist would have left the moment they saw the Nazi flags

You're fucking crazy. And ignorant. That was but one example to illustrate a obvious ideology that is similar. Even you of all people should know that. Just because YOU msy believe that support for reading material that is oriented to the LBGT community is in some way wrong, does not make it "leftist propaganda".

I've never rioted over anything, and don't even know anyone who has on the left or the right.

And it is what it is. Neither side is any better than the other.....on the position of what affects public school curriculum.

The fact that you are so unhinged over your "righteous right wingers" being better than the other party, makes you sound cultish in a nut job kind of way...like that loon who drove a car over people at that rally this year. That is WORSE than "rioting"......in the minds of the sane.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic
Pulling that bullshit lie out proves you’re an 11 on the 10 scale of dishonesty. There are many fine people who believe in the preservation of history.

I'm sure there are decent people who want to keep statues of traitors on their town square, 'cause "history".

Sure there were. LIke you said, plenty of good people, celebrate and embrace their history and culture and don't want it erased.

They have that right to publicly celebrate their heritage and the fact that you are so opposed to that, shows that the very concept of Diversity and Multiculturalism has failed.

So what? BLM is like them, except more violent.

The neo nazies lied to get people to show up, at their rally, so that they could make themselves look more relevant.

But you libs are, as always, working with the nazis, trying to reach your shared goals.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

Anyone who showed up for the rally who wasn't a white supremacist would have left the moment they saw the Nazi flags

I haven't seen that one. I saw this one.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

THe style of the eagles would have tipped me off, but I'm sure plenty of people are not as suspicious as I am.

My point stands.

Your claim that it was an explicitly White Supremacist rally is incorrect.

Thus your hysteria over the President's correct point, that there were "very decent people" on both sides, is not called for.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

THe style of the eagles would have tipped me off, but I'm sure plenty of people are not as suspicious as I am.

My point stands.

Thus your hysteria over the President's correct point, that there were "very decent people" on both sides, is not called for.

No. There's no question that the rally was explicitly a white supremacist rally.

It's possible that some people showed up who weren't white supremacists, but anyone who wasn't a white supremacist would have left as soon as the Nazi flags came out, or as soon as they heard Richard Spencer speak.

If they didn't leave at that point, then they're not "fine people".

IMG_0195.JPG

YET:

View attachment 201690 View attachment 201691 View attachment 201692 View attachment 201693

that is a tight spot for any dedicated leftist

--LOL

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

No. There's no question that the rally was explicitly a white supremacist rally.

It's possible that some people showed up who weren't white supremacists, but anyone who wasn't a white supremacist would have left as soon as the Nazi flags came out, or as soon as they heard Richard Spencer speak.

IMG_0195.JPG

You post that flier as thought it was the one that most people saw. Do you know that, or just putting that out there, because it serves the agenda?

You also keep referring to the sight of nazi flags. Would you like to support your implication that there were prominent nazi flags there?

This is from a local mnbc channel. I skimmed the report and did not see any clearly nazi flags. Some of the symbols were quite odd and perhaps an expert would be able to identify them as neo nazi symbols, but there were not obvious swastikas,

as you were implying.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...hite_Nationalists_March_-_AM_Joy_-_MSNBC.webm

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

You post that flier as thought it was the one that most people saw. Do you know that, or just putting that out there, because it serves the agenda?

You also keep referring to the sight of nazi flags. Would you like to support your implication that there were prominent nazi flags there?

This is from a local mnbc channel. I skimmed the report and did not see any clearly nazi flags. Some of the symbols were quite odd and perhaps an expert would be able to identify them as neo nazi symbols, but there were not obvious swastikas,

as you were implying.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...hite_Nationalists_March_-_AM_Joy_-_MSNBC.webm

I didn't "imply" that there were Nazi flags there. I stated it as fact.

a4d527_7487011a584f4658b84da6100efbca71~mv2.jpeg

1200px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

as you were implying.

I didn't "imply" that there were Nazi flags there. I stated it as fact.

a4d527_7487011a584f4658b84da6100efbca71~mv2.jpeg

1200px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Those were not visible in the footage from the network news. Seems whenever or where ever this was, there were only a few people there, normal for a neo-nazi rally in this country.

That's the same flag, from two angles....

Did you watch the footage from the news report? Lots of people, no swastikas to be seen...

Someone showing up, could easily have missed this one flag, especially if the dishonest nazis put it away.

But at least they have allies like you, to help with their lying.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

The rally was organized by Richard Spencer. I guess he is a "fine person"?..... lol.

Richard spencer - Google Search

The Unite the Right rally, also known as the Charlottesville rally or Charlottesville riots,[4]was a white nationalist[5][6][7] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[8][9]Protesters were members of the far-right and included white supremacists, members of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, Klansmen, neo-Nazis, and various militias. Some of the marchers chanted racist and antisemiticslogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, swastikas, Nazi symbols (such as the Odal rune, Black Sun, Iron Cross, and the Valknut), Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][10][11][12][7][13] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[14] or 8/12.[15] The organizers stated their goals was the unification of the American white nationalist movement[5] and to oppose the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Emancipation Park[16][12]

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

The rally was organized by Richard Spencer. I guess he is a "fine person"?..... lol.

...]

We covered that. The neo-nazis planned the rally and dishonestly promoted it as a rally about historical statues.

President Trump, and I posted a link to the full text of the press conference, was clearly referring to the people who showed up just to show their support for the statues,

President TRump was clearly referring to those people, not to Richard Spence,

and the media that lied about that, are all fucking, race baiting assholes, who are purposefully tearing this nation apart.

You need to be more suspicious of people telling you what you want to hear.

YET:

View attachment 201690 View attachment 201691 View attachment 201692 View attachment 201693
Be patient. Just a little more Republican gerrymandering required.

A list of books currently banned by the Left in various sites was provided in the OP.

Your attempt to turn this around, fails.
All book banning is stupid. I was simply answering the question posed in the title.

But the point you raise is important. Republicans are not the ones banning books, "liberals" are.

Ah the contards memory is pretty short. Republicans just like to ban books for reasons other than race.

Conservatives Urge Ban on 'Harry Potter' Over Witchcraft, Homosexuality

The Neverending Campaign to Ban 'Slaughterhouse Five' - The Atlantic
Board members called the books “anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and just plain filthy.”

Idaho parents push for schools to ban Of Mice and Men for its 'profanities'

A list of books currently banned by the Left in various sites was provided in the OP.

All book banning is stupid. I was simply answering the question posed in the title.

But the point you raise is important. Republicans are not the ones banning books, "liberals" are.

Not true.
The censorship debates don't start in college. Elementary school parents aren't happy with LGBTQ-friendly books

Your desire to indoctrinate children in your ideology is noted

Your lie that Republicans are not the ones banning books - is noted.

Last edited:
[
How did you get that erroneous conclusion? Can’t see your logic.
Define “evolved”? Can you do that, honey?
Based on Olympic sprinting results, one can make a case that blacks are more “evolved” than whites.

It's the claim of Darwin, doofus.

You really are a dolt..

Except of course- he didn't claim that.

Here is what he said- which is remarkably similar to what many Trumpkins say to this day about the Middle East and Africa

“western nations of Europe … now so immeasurably surpass their former savage progenitors and stand at the summit of civilization” (178).

I don't care who you attack, and no need for an apology.

I do not personally know anyone here, so I have no expectations of anyone here.

However, the so called "sins of the left" are no worse than the sins of the right.
Both are corrupt.

Bullshit. You show me a poll showing the some republicans are resistant to books spreading lefty propaganda,

and try to spin it as though it is the same as Lefties banning real books for Political Correctness.

NOt to mention all the rest of the context of the Battle over Free Speech with lefties like you literally rioting to prevent people from speaking, often with the support of local politicians AND POLICE.

Both sides of this issue are not equal. The Left are out of control.

Or modern criminals like Obama and Hillary, who should have their names removed from everything.

Dumbass.

Again- not a surprise that Contards support removing the names of Americans by convicting them without a trial.

Just another Conservative lynching in action.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

...]

We covered that. The neo-nazis planned the rally and dishonestly promoted it as a rally about historical statues.

President Trump, and I posted a link to the full text of the press conference, was clearly referring to the people who showed up just to show their support for the statues,

President TRump was clearly referring to those people, not to Richard Spence,

and the media that lied about that, are all fucking, race baiting assholes, who are purposefully tearing this nation apart.

You need to be more suspicious of people telling you what you want to hear.

I dont believe anything that anyone says until I do my own fact finding.

Maybe you should be careful of believing everything that the far right presents as truth.

That is blind loyalty in the face of stupidity.

YET:

Ah the contards memory is pretty short. Republicans just like to ban books for reasons other than race.

Conservatives Urge Ban on 'Harry Potter' Over Witchcraft, Homosexuality

The Neverending Campaign to Ban 'Slaughterhouse Five' - The Atlantic
Board members called the books “anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and just plain filthy.”

Idaho parents push for schools to ban Of Mice and Men for its 'profanities'

So, to balance out liberals actually banning books, you find a few conservatives who have WANTED TO ban books.

Yep. That's a fail.

Not true.
The censorship debates don't start in college. Elementary school parents aren't happy with LGBTQ-friendly books

Your desire to indoctrinate children in your ideology is noted

Your lie that Republicans are not the ones banning books - is noted.

Elementary school is not the place for indoctrination into your lefty belief system.

Forum List

Back