Why is US Gov't running foreign child prostitution stings?

So its just anti-government nuttiness that is driving this thread.....

You're a nut. You haven't shown what nexus is present to justify American involvement. Your wall of stories doesn't address the topic of this post. Being opposed to NASA making Muslim ego-stroking their primary mission or being opposed to ICE running stings in foreign countries which are INTERNAL POLICE MATTERS doesn't mean that one is anti-government, rather it means that one is in favor of GOOD government.

You're a nut. .

You are the one wigging out about our government helping to catch child molesters.

I am the one applauding the United States in cracking down in International child sex tourism.

I read about an unsolved purse snatching in Mongolia. We had better send the FBI to Mongolia to help them with their purse snatching problems.

You're a nut. .

You are the one wigging out about our government helping to catch child molesters.

I am the one applauding the United States in cracking down in International child sex tourism.

I read about an unsolved purse snatching in Mongolia. We had better send the FBI to Mongolia to help them with their purse snatching problems.

You are the one who isn't.

You're a nut. .

Why aren't we sending ground troops to Syria?

You're a nut. .

You're a nut. .

I ask you once again - Why aren't we sending ground troops to Syria?

Why can't white supremacist manpigs get anything right?

"Los delitos de inducción a la prostitución agravado en menor de 14 años y proxenetismo con menor de edad" is better translated as "the crimes of aggravated promotion of prostitution of a minor under the age of 14 and underage pimping."

Or, in plain language, they were charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sex trafficking, sexual exploitation of a minor, and prostitution of a minor. It would appear that all of the girls in question were under the age of 14. This is not completely surprising, given the relatively low age of consent in Central and South American countries.

Just more manpiggery in action. All of them need a goodwill foreign intervention from the United States to properly liberate them from the patriarchy.
You obviously approve of promoting the sexual use of young girls by manpigs for their personal sexual satisfaction, then.

"Los delitos de inducción a la prostitución agravado en menor de 14 años y proxenetismo con menor de edad" is better translated as "the crimes of aggravated promotion of prostitution of a minor under the age of 14 and underage pimping."

Or, in plain language, they were charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, sex trafficking, sexual exploitation of a minor, and prostitution of a minor. It would appear that all of the girls in question were under the age of 14. This is not completely surprising, given the relatively low age of consent in Central and South American countries.

Just more manpiggery in action. All of them need a goodwill foreign intervention from the United States to properly liberate them from the patriarchy.
10644598_377271722421118_7427437921510282399_o.jpg

I...love it.

Please, post more of the womyn that needs to be our next Prysydynt.
Only if "she" can spell correctly.

Feel free to try raise any strawmen you want.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on so quickly outing yourself as an idiot not worth talking to.

Welcome to the board and congratulations on so quickly outing yourself as an idiot not worth talking to.

Jealously doesn't become you.

You're a nut. .

Why are you not leading the assault on our own government supporting and promoting child abuse of the illegal "minors" who have invaded this country? I suppose they are destined to become productive, tax-paying laborers here, so prostituting them is OK.

You're a nut. .

Why are you not leading the assault on our own government supporting and promoting child abuse of the illegal "minors" who have invaded this country? I suppose they are destined to become productive, tax-paying laborers here, so prostituting them is OK.

I haven't a clue as to what you think you are saying.

The children who arrive in the U.S. illegally are often abused- and the U.S. Government- ICE in particular- has been involved in prosecuting the child sex crimes committed against them.

Why are your y's suddenly shy? :dunno:

Y hyvy ny ydyy whyt yyy'ry tylkyng ybyyt.

Forum List

Back