Prez. Obola Says 'I Hugged and Kissed' Ebola Medical Staff — and 'Felt Perfectly Safe Doing So'

WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF

What if you actually bothered to understand science and medicine?

Oh, right. Then you might not be able to scaremonger about this vastly over-hyped non-issue.

Maybe we can get Biden to give Ebola patients haircuts too?
biden_yeah.gif

Ha ha. Did you read the comments in the article? No one, and I mean NO ONE, believes he did that to those nurses until after they passed the 21 day period.

Frankly, I am sure it is propaganda. Like anything this president says can be trusted anymore. He's been caught lying TOO MANY times for his actions to instill any faith. He's a con man and a charlatan, everyone knows it. We'd all be more surprised to find out he was honest and DID catch Ebola. :lmao:

WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF

Oh, right. Then you might not be able to scaremonger about this vastly over-hyped non-issue.
Scare monger?

Obama has now canceled TWO TRIPS because of EBOLA. I think his message through his actions speak far louder than any poster on USMB.

welllll ! being as you know everything there is about science and medicine, please enlighten me with your vast amount of knowledge of science and medicine.., especially this Ebola disease. :up:

WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF

Scare monger?

Obama has now canceled TWO TRIPS because of EBOLA. I think his message through his actions speak far louder than any poster on USMB.
He was practically forced to cancel those trips in the face of Ebola. They were for fund raisers.

WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF

Scare monger?

He was practically forced to cancel those trips in the face of Ebola. They were for fund raisers.

Had it been golf ...the President would not have cancelled shit LOL!

welllll ! being as you know everything there is about science and medicine, please enlighten me with your vast amount of knowledge of science and medicine.., especially this Ebola disease. :up:
All you need to be enlightened about is the fact that anyone who came in contact with him was screened beforehand.

Forum List

Back