Why is Trump so gung-ho about protecting Putin and Asange?

Anybody with a working brain cell, can see this unyeilding alliance Trump has for Putin and Assange, vs our intelligence community and Obama, has a very suspicious taint to it. Like what fuckin president goes against its own people and protects a murderer and a rapist instead??

The only reason - the ONLY reason - Trump is not going after Russia and hacking is his ego. He recently stated that he had met with the intelligence community and he believes the election result would have been the same. THAT is the issue. He thinks the intelligence community, Dems and all us other normal people think the Russian hacking diminishes his win. He couldn't give a shit about Putin or Russia. His need for his ego to be stoked - or not tarnished - is much more important than whether Russia is hacking the US.

Russia's interference would only be a factor.

You mean America finding out the truth about your criminal party? That is what sunk you, all across the nation. Remember, it wasn't just Deplorable Hillary who lost, governorships and state legislatures across the nation went to the GOP.

America got to see what the corrupt press has long suppressing on behalf of the criminal party they serve. Once exposed to the facts, America tossed you criminals out.

Trump's ties to Russia will come out beyond what we know now.

Trump's "ties to Russia" are a baseless conspiracy theory floated by you moron Communists who refuse to accept the outcome of a free election.

Hillary with he uranium deal has FAR more ties to Russia that Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Trump gets a lot of money from his business interests in Russia as his kid said. Trump hired a campaign manager who was employed by a top Ukraine official who was pro Russia. Trump defends Russia's interfering with the election.

How much do you people need to admit that Russia/Trump relationship is a problem?

You pouting children are a joke. You belong to a party that is more of a criminal mob than it is a legitimate political organization. Your tantrum boils down to "WAAAHHHHHH, THEY TOLD THE TRUTH, NO FAIR!"

Then explain to the whole world.......... Why Trump is showing so much affection and love to Putin that he is being called Puppet, Russian spy and Russian Scumbag.
Can you answer that simple question for us? Please.

[

Lets just say for fun, that all this intelligence is fake, fabricated and made up....by both the CIA, FBI and God, all phoney.....again, why would a soon to be president be so bat shit crazy about proving them all wrong? Is he afraid it would de-legitimize his win? What gains does Trump and the american stupid receive by defending Putin? Let the intell community do its job and keep it moving Trump, stop trying to derail their claims but defending a known enemy...the fact he calls Trump a smart guy, speaks volume on how unhinged and dangerous he is....

WHAT "intelligence," Klan Boi?

1. Riots - failed
  2. Recount - failed
  3. Corrupt the Electoral College - failed
  4. Blame Russia
This idiotic shit is just the latest in the temper tantrum of the fucktarded left.
Trump as president - failed.

And he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

He will be dogged by the fact that Russia helped him win for four years....if he makes it that long.

And that makes his presidency an illegitimate son of Putin. That sucks.

The USMB is infested with American Hating Republican Scum and Paid Russian Fake News Spreaders. Both these groups will be happy when Putin gives the state of fhe union address to Congress.

Comrade Trump is a putin lover who obviously is being blackmailed by Russia. Just a matter of time until it comes out. As a Repub friend recently told me, "This is not going to turn out well..."

The only American haters I've seen are you and the idiots like you.

As your cult leader accepts the word of Assange over the word of all our intelligence agencies, you continue to hump his leg like a horny hound. You and your Repub scum brothers have sold America to Putin. Vladimir will soon have a spy in the White House. That as makes you happy...

And who is responsible for preventing Russian Hacks? did we know previously our enemies have been trying to hack us? Yes we have, and it is the CURRENT administration's responsibility to guard against this.

You could say its a complete Fail when they hand over passwords and run Unprotected servers, the Secretary of State being among the ignorant.

So now they want to deflect and blame it all on Trump? Trump Russian connection? more like the Democrats will do anything nonstop to discredit Trump. I understand why,... you all feel he's the Devil incarnate, so anything goes. Lies, whatever
Russia Today (RT) is saying the same as you and more. If you tune-in you will get lots of ways to ridicule the CIA and American intelligence sources. I think you will be impressed.
Weird.
For years the Democrats were saying that the CIA and our intel sources were totally wrong about Saddam with respect to WMDs.
Now it's unAmerican to question their politically motivated findings on Russian hacking that any fool can see is total BS.

However, I think you're guilty of reading into the actual proof that they've presented.

1. James Clapper clearly stated that they have no evidence that Russian influenced our election
  2. He also said that nothing Russia attempted changed one single vote
  3. The phishing attempts took place anywhere from 6 months to a year before the election
  4. The evidence presented showed that Democrats are a massive security risk because they cannot protect sensitive information due to constant leaks inside and out side the current administration.
It's one thing for someone on an internet sitr to disregard the CIA but for a president-elect to do so publicly is a boon for the Russians. Trump will not let-down Rasputin.

As your cult leader accepts the word of Assange over the word of all our intelligence agencies, you continue to hump his leg like a horny hound. You and your Repub scum brothers have sold America to Putin. Vladimir will soon have a spy in the White House. That as makes you happy...

And who is responsible for preventing Russian Hacks? did we know previously our enemies have been trying to hack us? Yes we have, and it is the CURRENT administration's responsibility to guard against this.

You could say its a complete Fail when they hand over passwords and run Unprotected servers, the Secretary of State being among the ignorant.

So now they want to deflect and blame it all on Trump? Trump Russian connection? more like the Democrats will do anything nonstop to discredit Trump. I understand why,... you all feel he's the Devil incarnate, so anything goes. Lies, whatever
Russia Today (RT) is saying the same as you and more. If you tune-in you will get lots of ways to ridicule the CIA and American intelligence sources. I think you will be impressed.
Weird.
For years the Democrats were saying that the CIA and our intel sources were totally wrong about Saddam with respect to WMDs.
Now it's unAmerican to question their politically motivated findings on Russian hacking that any fool can see is total BS.

However, I think you're guilty of reading into the actual proof that they've presented.

1. James Clapper clearly stated that they have no evidence that Russian influenced our election
  3. The phishing attempts took place anywhere from 6 months to a year before the election
  4. The evidence presented showed that Democrats are a massive security risk because they cannot protect sensitive information due to constant leaks inside and out side the current administration.
It's one thing for someone on an internet sitr to disregard the CIA but for a president-elect to do so publicly is a boon for the Russians. Trump will not let-down Rasputin.
:disbelief:So, you don't remember Democrats in Congress ripping the intel over WMDs???

Weird.

:disbelief:So, you don't remember Democrats in Congress ripping the intel over WMDs???
Not all the details; no. I do recall a conversation I had with a colleague after Colin Powell appeared on TV with a vial of white powder and neither of us were persuaded that that constituted evidence of Iraqi WMD. The George W Bush triumvirate of him, Dick Cheney, and Donald Trump were on overdrive with propaganda about Saddam and in the minds of Americans this was conflated with 9/11. The UN inspectors stated that they had not found proof of WMDs and wanted more time, The UN Security Council did not vote for the invasion which would make such an attack illegal. As for your question about the CIA, I think at that stage, there was an impression all about that Cheney was telling the intelligence agencies what to find and he ignored information to the contrary. I cannot remember what they were saying or with what degree of confidence.

Trump is putin's president. Congrats...

That's your opinion. Putin is not an ally and I'm sure Trump realizes that. Was Obama the Saudis president? or Iran's president? Seems to me he's kissed their ass so by your logic he must work for them. Trump hasnt done one damn thing in office yet, when he does something as president that hurts the USA and helps Russia get back to us then. Until then its all DNC wishful thinking to discredit their opponent

Obama forced Iran to the table. He did it without tweeting stupid threats & bragging how smart he is. Obama stopped Iran from getting a nuke while Trump thinks more countries should have them & those that do should make more.

Trump mocked our intel community. He sided with Assange & now the orange coward backs away. Trump tweets first & then changes depends on the blowback. He vs too stupid to think of anything on hos own.

He forced nothing. Iran made a deal that works well for them. Us? Not so much. It was a lousy deal and everyone but you knows it.

That's your opinion. Putin is not an ally and I'm sure Trump realizes that. Was Obama the Saudis president? or Iran's president? Seems to me he's kissed their ass so by your logic he must work for them. Trump hasnt done one damn thing in office yet, when he does something as president that hurts the USA and helps Russia get back to us then. Until then its all DNC wishful thinking to discredit their opponent

Obama forced Iran to the table. He did it without tweeting stupid threats & bragging how smart he is. Obama stopped Iran from getting a nuke while Trump thinks more countries should have them & those that do should make more.

Trump mocked our intel community. He sided with Assange & now the orange coward backs away. Trump tweets first & then changes depends on the blowback. He vs too stupid to think of anything on hos own.

He forced nothing. Iran made a deal that works well for them. Us? Not so much. It was a lousy deal and everyone but you knows it.
The only reason anyone is calling the agreement with Iran a bad one is because Benjamin Netanyahu said so. The Israelis want the Americans to pulverize the Iranians just as they did to the Iraqis and the Libyans.

The only reason anyone is calling the agreement with Iran a bad one is because Benjamin Netanyahu said so. The Israelis want the Americans to pulverize the Iranians just as they did to the Iraqis and the Libyans.

Its a shitty agreement which only serves Iran.

Anyone who thinks they aren't still working on their nuclear program is dumber than a box of rocks.

Anyone who thinks they aren't still working on their nuclear program is dumber than a box of rocks.
FOX News agrees with you because they repeat Israeli propaganda free of charge. If the Americans are not careful they will be marched into another war with American casualties and thousands of innocent children and families at the bidding of the Israelis.

FOX News agrees with you because they repeat Israeli propaganda free of charge. If the Americans are not careful they will be marched into another war with American casualties and thousands of innocent children and families at the bidding of the Israelis.

Oh common sense agrees with me. Something you appear to have none of.

Stop being rude now.
Tell us the name of one government leader in the world who thinks the deal with Iran is bad. Just one.

Stop being rude now.
Tell us the name of one government leader in the world who thinks the deal with Iran is bad. Just one.

Oh they like you think its great.

The only winner is Iran.

Stop being rude now.

The only winner is Iran.
The Israelis and FOX News agree with you. Soon you will have a president of the United States on your side too. Then it will be Thunderbirds Are Go!

Stop being rude now.

The only winner is Iran.
The Israelis and FOX News agree with you. Soon you will have a president of the United States on your side too. Then it will be Thunderbirds Are Go!

Common sense says otherwise dumbass.

Stop being rude now.

The only winner is Iran.

Common sense says otherwise dumbass.

Awww! bye bye

[

She had no properly marked classified e-mails. Comey said so.

You're lying. You are a Communist, so lying is your way.

{From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.}

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Now you Russia lovin' morons are claiming that the hacking did not change the votes made. But you ignore that they influenced people in their decisions. Why do you keeop hiding from that aspect.

When Comey came out with the new e-mail crap close to the election, yes it changed people's minds. Some may have decided to vote Trump & some may have decided not to vote at all.

Russia didn't change anything Comrade.

The American people finding out the TRUTH regarding your corrupt and criminal party did.

Even IF, and it's a BIG "if," the source of the leaked email was Russia, it remains the fact that what sunk you crooks were your own words and criminal acts.

Here's and idea for you Communist democrats. stop being a party of crooked, lying skunks..
[

She had no properly marked classified e-mails. Comey said so.

You're lying. You are a Communist, so lying is your way.

{From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.}

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Now you Russia lovin' morons are claiming that the hacking did not change the votes made. But you ignore that they influenced people in their decisions. Why do you keeop hiding from that aspect.

When Comey came out with the new e-mail crap close to the election, yes it changed people's minds. Some may have decided to vote Trump & some may have decided not to vote at all.

Russia didn't change anything Comrade.

The American people finding out the TRUTH regarding your corrupt and criminal party did.

Even IF, and it's a BIG "if," the source of the leaked email was Russia, it remains the fact that what sunk you crooks were your own words and criminal acts.

Here's and idea for you Communist democrats. stop being a party of crooked, lying skunks..
Funny chit there bro. You go from "OMG OMG OMG Russia didn't hack anything" to "They didn't have any affect"

Putin won! Remember, Trump is the Puppet!!!

You Communists are such petulant little fucks

You lost the election, so you rioted. Your riots changed nothing, so you demanded recounts. Your recounts put Trump FURTHER ahead of the Mafia cvnt. So you tried to pervert the electoral college, but more electors dumped the Mafia than dumped Trump, giving him and even greater landslide and mandate.

So now you cook of stupid conspiracy theories. One big temper tantrum from you snowflakes.

Forum List

Back