Why is Trump so gung-ho about protecting Putin and Asange?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Anybody with a working brain cell, can see this unyeilding alliance Trump has for Putin and Assange, vs our intelligence community and Obama, has a very suspicious taint to it. Like what fuckin president goes against its own people and protects a murderer and a rapist instead??

I'll say it again, Trump and Putin were both in on this email thing with Hillederbeast Clinton and protecting that source is crucial to Trump, else the shit from Russia will hit the fan and Trump will be exposed as the lying con fuck nut that he is.

White America, making your country great again, comes with a price tag, Trump is willing to pay...selling the American constitution, its current president and the American stupid down the drain...again, fools, you get exactly what you deserve....a nightmare in the works!!

And to prove I'm right...ever notice how all the Trump supporters post is shit about blacks, gays and bullshit...never about this headlined shit that they CAN'T EXPLAIN NOR DEFENDS...DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT AND DEFLECT SOME MORE!! lololol

Maybe because of EVIDENCE, you stupid fuck
Kicking out foreign diplomats without proof of why seems like political theater.

Last edited:
Anybody with a working brain cell, can see this unyeilding alliance Trump has for Putin and Assange, vs our intelligence community and Obama, has a very suspicious taint to it. Like what fuckin president goes against its own people and protects a murderer and a rapist instead??

I'll say it again, Trump and Putin were both in on this email thing with Hillederbeast Clinton and protecting that source is crucial to Trump, else the shit from Russia will hit the fan and Trump will be exposed as the lying con fuck nut that he is.

White America, making your country great again, comes with a price tag, Trump is willing to pay...selling the American constitution, its current president and the American stupid down the drain...again, fools, you get exactly what you deserve....a nightmare in the works!!

And to prove I'm right...ever notice how all the Trump supporters post is shit about blacks, gays and bullshit...never about this headlined shit that they CAN'T EXPLAIN NOR DEFENDS...DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT AND DEFLECT SOME MORE!! lololol
It's Trump's narcissism getting in the way. The only way to keep him from doubling down and digging himself an ever deepening hole at times like this is to NOT make a big deal out of his defensive statements, ask him repeatedly about them, discuss them endlessly on cable news. It makes him more defensive. I'm telling ya, if when he first reacted to this, people had just nodded and said Uh huh, this would have been over long ago.

It's Trump's narcissism getting in the way. The only way to keep him from doubling down and digging himself an ever deepening hole at times like this is to NOT make a big deal out of his defensive statements, ask him repeatedly about them, discuss them endlessly on cable news. It makes him more defensive. I'm telling ya, if when he first reacted to this, people had just nodded and said Uh huh, this would have been over long ago.

Like managing a 3 year old, isn't it.

How did you arrive at that? The Dems ran out of ammo since nothing else was selling. This is all they have left. Trump not speaking about it would look worse. Of course he should since he's the target of the political hit job. The WORSE thing Republicans have done in the past is letting leftist get away with their shit. Trump fights back. That's WHY he won and the only reason he won.

Leftists are not used to Republicans that stand up for themselves. They still can't figure out how to deal with it.

There is a lost child inside every narcissist, which is why it's so hard not to forgive them their bullshit.

Oh....so just because he questions false claims by his opponent the claims must be genuine?

Personality I think you're literally dreaming this shit up as you go along. Eventually you'll be blaming Trump for creating ISIS and terrorism in the Middle East.

BTW, Obama claimed if he had run a 3rd time he would have won. Which president ever said that kind of shit in the past? You on the left had this narcissistic asshole in office for the last 8 years and yet you have the nerve to criticize Trump.

Oh....so just because he questions false claims by his opponent the claims must be genuine?

Personality I think you're literally dreaming this shit up as you go along. Eventually you'll be blaming Trump for creating ISIS and terrorism in the Middle East.

BTW, Obama claimed if he had run a 3rd time he would have won. Which president ever said that kind of shit in the past? You on the left had this narcissistic asshole in office for the last 8 years and yet you have the nerve to criticize Trump.
Lets just say for fun, that all this intelligence is fake, fabricated and made up....by both the CIA, FBI and God, all phoney.....again, why would a soon to be president be so bat shit crazy about proving them all wrong? Is he afraid it would de-legitimize his win? What gains does Trump and the american stupid receive by defending Putin? Let the intell community do its job and keep it moving Trump, stop trying to derail their claims but defending a known enemy...the fact he calls Trump a smart guy, speaks volume on how unhinged and dangerous he is....

There is a lost child inside every narcissist, which is why it's so hard not to forgive them their bullshit.

I think in this case I can manage not to.

There's a huge difference between an egotist and a narcissist, but I don't plan on trying to explain the difference. Just trust me.
I'm not a Democrat, so project all the bullshit you want--I'm just calling it like I see it, and Trump is giving the middle finger to the same people who keep him and us safe. Can they make mistakes? Sure. Does the Commander in Chief have an influence on how their findings are communicated? Probably yes. Does that mean we reject their findings out of hand without knowing what we are talking about? I don't think we should.

Putin and Assange are far more likely to be truth tellers than is the criminal barry regime.

Lets just say for fun, that all this intelligence is fake, fabricated and made up....by both the CIA, FBI and God, all phoney.....again, why would a soon to be president be so bat shit crazy about proving them all wrong? Is he afraid it would de-legitimize his win? What gains does Trump and the american stupid receive by defending Putin? Let the intell community do its job and keep it moving Trump, stop trying to derail their claims but defending a known enemy...the fact he calls Trump a smart guy, speaks volume on how unhinged and dangerous he is....

I say we just keep feeding him rope and get out of his way.

Why are you so gung ho about being a racist idiot??

Forum List

Back