Why is there R Opposition to Ocare?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Ocare is an unmitigated disaster with only D fingerprints on it.

Obama since taking office has seen red state economies grow roughly three times faster than Blue states, his base.

Obamacare while wildly unpopular creates all sorts of incentives for the poor and less talented to move to blue and purple states. That increases the probability of state defaults in blue strongholds.

The added taxes needed to keep this piece of crap afloat will eventually sink the states that embrace it. The initial flight of physicians when national health services are instituted will be continuous under Ocare since interstate flight is a constitutionally protected right in the US.

So, the talent and money will leave the blue states, the dependent and stupid will flee the red states. So, this bill is designed to make the Ds look even more incompetent and the Rs look like geniuses. Since the Rs are the Dumbs and the D are the Dumbers of US politics as proven by the D institution of this idiotic program that benefits their main opposition and the Rs objecting to being helped I thought it useful to me to post this thread. I want to find out what, if anything, the partisans on both sides are thinking.

Forum List

Back