Why is there a subforum about Race but not Gender?

Race Relations/Racism subforum exists.

Gender Relations/Sexism subforum does not exist.

We have a history forum AND that handy-dandy health and lifestyle forum. Somebody could pin a thread of Helen Reddy I am Woman Hear Me Roar.

Thank you! I stand corrected.

"than" was correct. The word "than" is about comparison. The word "then" is about time, sequence and consequence.

"Definition of than
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a—used as a function word to indicate the second member or the member taken as the point of departure in a comparison expressive of inequality —used with comparative adjectives and comparative adverbsolder than I ameasier said than done"

"Definition of then
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: at that time
2a: soon after that : next in order of timewalked to the door, then turned
b: following next after in order of position, narration, or enumeration : being next in a seriesfirst came the clowns, and then came the elephants
c: in addition : BESIDESthen there is the interest to be paid
3a: as a necessary consequenceif the angles are equal, then the complements are equal"

"than" was correct. The word "than" is about comparison. The word "then" is about time, sequence and consequence.

"Definition of than
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a—used as a function word to indicate the second member or the member taken as the point of departure in a comparison expressive of inequality —used with comparative adjectives and comparative adverbsolder than I ameasier said than done"

"Definition of then
(Entry 1 of 3)
1: at that time
2a: soon after that : next in order of timewalked to the door, then turned
b: following next after in order of position, narration, or enumeration : being next in a seriesfirst came the clowns, and then came the elephants
c: in addition : BESIDESthen there is the interest to be paid
3a: as a necessary consequenceif the angles are equal, then the complements are equal"
Now do affect and effect, please.

Can you just imagine what a gender forum would look like if it resembled the race forum?

It would have the worst man hating castrating bitch in the world controlling the entire proceedings with her trolling as she calls everybody who wasn't born with a vagina a misogynist.

Oh, and let's not forget her endless cut and pastes and utter inability to understand statistics, either.

Women couldn't even vote until fifty years after black men, in 1920.

That's why the 2008 dnc primaries would have been a monumental event had it not been for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton....the 2 worst candidates ever...

Forum List

Back