Why is the democratic party trying to push people into a electric car???

They are either idiots (the bulk of them) or they have investments in the minerals needed to make the batteries.

Remind me did the Government outlaw horse and buggies or were cars just better so people bought them?
Remind me, did the Government outlaw gas guzzlers, or are more and more people realizing that electronic is the way to go?

Last edited:
They are either idiots (the bulk of them) or they have investments in the minerals needed to make the batteries.
Actually, we'd like to push some people UNDER one.

As it's going down the highway at a good clip.

We won't ahem, mention any names.

It's China who makes the batteries and other components for electric vehicles. The Democrats are just pushing the cars on China's behalf.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that while the Democrats are busy shaking their dicks at the Russians, they wouldn't dare piss off the Chinese?

10% for the Big Guy.

Democrats make up the majority of the climate change cult. They also believe in the fantasy that we can stop using petroleum. They have worked themselves up into a panic and, since they always blame everyone else, they naturally want to force everyone to do as they say.

It's China who makes the batteries and other components for electric vehicles. The Democrats are just pushing the cars on China's behalf.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that while the Democrats are busy shaking their dicks at the Russians, they wouldn't dare piss off the Chinese?

10% for the Big Guy.
Have you ever been in an auto parts store & looked at where some replacement car parts are manufactured?

No? Well, I have. And it's fucking Chy Na!

10% for the Big Guy.

If the electric car is going to successfully overtake gas powered cars it will be done by market forces, not government mandates.

Forum List

Back