Why is Obama so loved?

My God how do you dress yourself? Votes does not equate freedom. If you had half a brain you would know this.

So then why do we vote? I'm talking about two countries where there is no freedom. At all. Only the illusion of it.

We have laws that protect our votes they do not....We are not suppose to vote for all the representatives only the house and president.....That was until some progressive jack holes fucked us in 1913.

So, it is okay that Obama kills innocent people on a massive scale because Bush did it too? You're one of those?

First off I have been to Iraq many times. I train USMC enlisted peeps radar theory and maintenance on anti mortar radars.

Ill be the first to tell you you make no sense. I think what Obama has done to demobilize the military industrial complex in just over 4 years a darn near a miracle.

But you have an agenda to push dont you.

My God how do you dress yourself? Votes does not equate freedom. If you had half a brain you would know this.

So then why do we vote? I'm talking about two countries where there is no freedom. At all. Only the illusion of it.

Who knows why each individual votes? I didn't vote for a President this last election because none of the options were good, including 3rd parties, and I'm not going to sanction murder and theft and the further usurping of our rights by voting for someone who will do things I don't agree with...

There is very little freedom here in the USA either. In fact, I'm trying to think of another country where it is legal to allow the chief executive officer have the right to murder citizens without due process? Not to mention lock them up indefinitely without any form of due process.

I didn't love in by voting for him. He just didn't stink as bad as romney. However, Obama will shift further and further to the right now that he doesn't face reelection.

Besides all the dead innocent people?

We can talk about the invasion of Iraq if you like. No problem.

6 digit civilian deaths well before the battle for Fallujah, all for what? Heck, we still dont know now do we.

So, it is okay that Obama kills innocent people on a massive scale because Bush did it too? You're one of those?

Massive scales? How many invasions has he ordered? How many occupations has he ordered? How many innocent civilians has he saved by killing terrorist and their supporters?

We can talk about the invasion of Iraq if you like. No problem.

6 digit civilian deaths well before the battle for Fallujah, all for what? Heck, we still dont know now do we.

Massive scales? How many invasions has he ordered? How many occupations has he ordered? How many innocent civilians has he saved by killing terrorist and their supporters?

Well, he is bombing more countries and has troops on the ground in more countries than Bush ever did... and I'm sure you thought Bush's warmongering was excessive.

The last question is impossible to answer. How many terrorists has he created by killing innocent civilians?

Not that we have stopped torturing people:
120601obama-kill-cards.jpg

For better or worse President Obama in the least drives the right wing knuckle draggers to a full blow rage. I can appreciate that much.

Overall, Obama is a just good guy, a good father and a decent President. Whats not to like?

So, where was all the concern about all the dead innocent people when Republicans controlled everything? Even bringing the subject up would get you branded a traitor. But now that a Democrat is president, suddenly the right is crying big crocodile tears over dead innocent people? Spare me your fake outrage.

For better or worse President Obama in the least drives the right wing knuckle draggers to a full blow rage. I can appreciate that much.

Overall, Obama is a just good guy, a good father and a decent President. Whats not to like?

So, where was all the concern about all the dead innocent people when Republicans controlled everything? Even bringing the subject up would get you branded a traitor. But now that a Democrat is president, suddenly the right is crying big crocodile tears over dead innocent people? Spare me your fake outrage.

Man, this is getting so tiring.

I bitched just as much about Bush.

Here is a pro-tip for you: instead of saying "it's okay to kill folks cuz Bush did it", why don't you question why you support anyone, regardless of the R or D next to their name, who kills innocent people?

I will say this though, Obama assassinated a US Citizen without due process, Bush never did that.

Well, he is bombing more countries and has troops on the ground in more countries than Bush ever did... and I'm sure you thought Bush's warmongering was excessive.

The last question is impossible to answer. How many terrorists has he created by killing innocent civilians?

I don't believe he has ordered even one invasion or occupation. What countries(besides Afghanistan) has he inserted Combat troops into battle zones? Your last question is also impossible to answer.

That's his personable rating.. which is true really. He's a nice man with a lovely family. His politics are real fucked up but separate the politics from him as a human being and he's a deeply convicted person who loves his family very much. I think he's a habitual liar but I believe ALL liberals are.. they have to in order to support Marxism.

I don't believe he has ordered even one invasion or occupation. What countries(besides Afghanistan) has he inserted Combat troops into battle zones? Your last question is also impossible to answer.

Well we have troops in well over 140 countries. Last check was dropping drone strikes in 8 nations. We have troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, etc, etc. If I am permitted to include our "intelligence" operatives, I doubt there is a country on Earth where we are not conducting some sort of subversive action.

I don't get what your goal here is? Is your goal to show me that other Presidents have been more murderous?

Here is a pro-tip for you: instead of saying "it's okay to kill folks cuz Bush did it", why don't you question why you support anyone, regardless of the R or D next to their name, who kills innocent people?

I will say this though, Obama assassinated a US Citizen without due process, Bush never did that.

I have no problem targeting and killing traitors who are planning more attacks on Americans. Awlaki had taken a lead in planning and directing efforts to murder innocent Americans and was also directly responsible for the death of many Yemeni citizens.

That said, I do wish they would stop the blind drone strikes and secondary drone strikes aimed at first responders.

I have no problem targeting and killing traitors who are planning more attacks on Americans. Awlaki had taken a lead in planning and directing efforts to murder innocent Americans and was also directly responsible for the death of many Yemeni citizens.

That said, I do wish they would stop the blind drone strikes and secondary drone strikes aimed at first responders.

Says who? No court of law that is for sure. He has due process as a citizen and you should want that protected for everyone incase you need it someday. If you are fine with one man being able to decide who lives and who dies, well, fu lol

Well we have troops in well over 140 countries. Last check was dropping drone strikes in 8 nations. We have troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, etc, etc. If I am permitted to include our "intelligence" operatives, I doubt there is a country on Earth where we are not conducting some sort of subversive action.

I don't get what your goal here is? Is your goal to show me that other Presidents have been more murderous?

My goal is to challenge your Bush equivocation.

Forum List

Back