Why is Obama so loved?

He owes a lot of it to GWB. GWB got everyone so scared of terrorism that they think anything Obama does in the name of security is great! That and there are a lot more do nothings than doers who are getting to get more for free, what's not to like.

Just stop. For Christs sake dont you get tired of always saying it is Bushes fault? The man hasn't been in power to to do anything in over 4 years.

But he was in office for eight. And he fucked things up royally and left a big mess.

Think about how hard it is to turn a cruise ship around in a bathtub. Or put a tree back together after someone's sawed it up with a chainsaw. I know you can get the visual if you try:

360_brhistory_0823.jpg

And he didn't act alone. The damage Hank Paulson rendered contributed to about 30% of the debacle. He walked out of the White House with 2 sheets of typed paper announcing he was giving the big banks $750,000,000,000....no questions asked.

amd-paulson-meeting-jpg.jpg

Give another 20% or so to these two assholes.

dick-rumsfeld-and-dick-cheney-ughing.jpg

Oh plz.. Obama sucks as badly as Booosh does.. This partisan hack shit is soo ridiculous.

Just stop. For Christs sake dont you get tired of always saying it is Bushes fault? The man hasn't been in power to to do anything in over 4 years.

But he was in office for eight. And he fucked things up royally and left a big mess.

Think about how hard it is to turn a cruise ship around in a bathtub. Or put a tree back together after someone's sawed it up with a chainsaw. I know you can get the visual if you try:

360_brhistory_0823.jpg

And he didn't act alone. The damage Hank Paulson rendered contributed to about 30% of the debacle. He walked out of the White House with 2 sheets of typed paper announcing he was giving the big banks $750,000,000,000....no questions asked.

Oh plz.. Obama sucks as badly as Booosh does.. This partisan hack shit is soo ridiculous.

I said they both suck. I just said Bush did great things to limit freedom in the name of stopping terrorism and Obama doubled down.

This is something that has me puzzled...I mean I understand why the die hard fascist progressives love him but I dont see why the rank and file does. What has he done to be so liked by anyone not hard left wing fascist?

Obamacare? It is nothing but a tax on all of us. It doesn't even fix anything he said we needed it for.

ummmm What else has he done? Osama? Please it took his pussy ass 6 hours to give the go ahead. Also lets face it even a monkey could have made that command. It isnt like he personally got the info or was he one of the team that took Osama out....Hell if anything the president made then less safe cause the stupid fuck told the world which team did the action.

what else? Ending dont ask dont tell?????I guess making it easier for homosexuals to get ridiculed and beat up is a good thing to fascist progressives.

What else?

Just wait and see after eight years. We can dicuss your emotional needs adjustment plan. So get back to me at that time. But it will be based on the ideology of stagnation with diminishing returns vs. Broad collection of compromise which in turn will raise self esteem.

Last edited:

360_brhistory_0823.jpg

I said they both suck. I just said Bush did great things to limit freedom in the name of stopping terrorism and Obama doubled down.

That was towards No Party Plz, not you :)

Who knows... he's never dine much of anything noteworthy... I guess it's that whole "low information voter" thang.

For better or worse President Obama in the least drives the right wing knuckle draggers to a full blow rage. I can appreciate that much.

Overall, Obama is a just good guy, a good father and a decent President. Whats not to like?

Bill O'Reilly stated that he believes Obama dislikes the GOP b/c the GOP are the purveyors of white privilege.

I find that to be accurate as everything that Obama has said or done reinforces that.

Bill O'Reilly drives the left wing knuckle draggers to a full blown rage. I can appreciate that.

Obama dislikes the GOP because they are a bunch of deceptive assholes

Just like everyone else

This is something that has me puzzled...I mean I understand why the die hard fascist progressives love him but I dont see why the rank and file does. What has he done to be so liked by anyone not hard left wing fascist?

Obamacare? It is nothing but a tax on all of us. It doesn't even fix anything he said we needed it for.

ummmm What else has he done? Osama? Please it took his pussy ass 6 hours to give the go ahead. Also lets face it even a monkey could have made that command. It isnt like he personally got the info or was he one of the team that took Osama out....Hell if anything the president made then less safe cause the stupid fuck told the world which team did the action.

what else? Ending dont ask dont tell?????I guess making it easier for homosexuals to get ridiculed and beat up is a good thing to fascist progressives.

What else?
Obviously this isn’t a serious question, merely an opportunity to exhibit your partisan ignorance and stupidity.

For better or worse President Obama in the least drives the right wing knuckle draggers to a full blow rage. I can appreciate that much.

Overall, Obama is a just good guy, a good father and a decent President. Whats not to like?

Bill O'Reilly stated that he believes Obama dislikes the GOP b/c the GOP are the purveyors of white privilege.

I find that to be accurate as everything that Obama has said or done reinforces that.

Bill O'Reilly drives the left wing knuckle draggers to a full blown rage. I can appreciate that.

Just like everyone else

Well, the GOP doesn't like him because he's the most deceptive asshole they ever had to deal with.

Just like everyone else

Well, the GOP doesn't like him because he's the most deceptive asshole they ever had to deal with.

Try winning an election loser and you won't have to deal with him. 332-206 Bitch.

Face it, you hate him because he embodies what you hate...someone who cares for others and thinks you should too.

What else?

Maybe they compare him to the alternative party and the followers of that party and say "No thanks" to your party and the people in that party who happen to be the "representatives" of that party. Examples would include, Limbaugh, Hannity, Nugent, and people who have the same or similar mindset as you do.

You know what's really special? There's a whole generations or generations of children whose only reality is having a Black President in Obama, that generation will be the new "great generation". Racial and social lines are becoming more blurred and accepted, people with that mindset will soon outnumber the hateful relics. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

"Why is Obama so loved?"

It's a mystery. I "think" he being black and from a dysfunctional background, bonds him to people who are ignorant. ( Ignorant=lack of knowledge ) They found someone who could rescue them from their own vapid poverty and lack of self-esteem. The first time around, they bought the "hope and changey" thing, and this time, they just needed their government stipends from someone they feel, feels their pain....:lmao:

"Why is Obama so loved?"

It's a mystery. I "think" he being black and from a dysfunctional background, bonds him to people who are ignorant. ( Ignorant=lack of knowledge ) They found someone who could rescue them from their own vapid poverty and lack of self-esteem. The first time around, they bought the "hope and changey" thing, and this time, they just needed their government stipends from someone they feel, feels their pain....:lmao:

So, are you stating that millionaires and people who are well of and voted for Obama are "ignorant", poor, and lack self esteem? I think what you posted above is what turns people off from your party.

"Why is Obama so loved?"

So, are you stating that millionaires and people who are well of and voted for Obama are "ignorant", poor, and lack self esteem? I think what you posted above is what turns people off from your party.

I just wanna make sure you're aware the quotations in your signature and the modern day liberal (Democratic party) are polar opposites right?

How utterly and completely ironic.

Middle class conservatives who support leaders who enact policies that actually work to the detriment of those very same middle class conservatives can't understand why middle class Democrats and Independents support a president who's trying to initiate policies that will actually help the middle class.

And you want those Democrats and Independents to explain to you the reason(s) why?

You need to ask yourselves a better question. Why are YOU supporting politicians who keep screwing you over economically?

What else?

Who told you he was so loved? His approval rating is hardly better then Bush's. He won the nastist campaign I can remember by not saying one word about his plan for the future. No the only reason you think he is so loved is because that is what the MSM is telling you.

"Why is Obama so loved?"

I just wanna make sure you're aware the quotations in your signature and the modern day liberal (Democratic party) are polar opposites right?

The Democratic party is not the Liberal Party, they are the Democratic party. I quote: "The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States along with the Republican Party. Since the 1930s, the party has promoted a social liberal and progressive platform,[1][2][3] and its Congressional caucus is composed of progressives, liberals, centrists,[4] and libertarians."

The Republican Party is not the "conservative party", it is the Republican party. As hannity states that he's not a Republican, and that he's a "conservative". There are aspects from BOTH parties that are similar and polar opposites to my sig line.

Forum List

Back