Why Is McConnell Meeting With Schimer To Plot / Plan Against Republican Voters?

Stats show that in every race where a candidate NOT well funded by their party went against a well-funded incumbent, the incumbent won.

McConnell pulled funding for some MAGA Republicans, like Masters, basically giving up the seat to the Democrat incumbent.

Now McConnell is reportedly meeting with Schumer to plot / plan on how to 'betray' a lot of GOP voters going forward.

McCuckonnell so needs to be stripped of his position as GOP leader of the Senate.

You really need to ditch The Gateway Pundit as your news source.

So of course right out of the gate, the first thing the GOP announces is that good ol' McCarthy is obviously their best choice for speaker and Mitch who engineered the GOP loss has all the votes to keep him head!

So now you have a president, a senate, a DNC and GOP party all of which don't give a flying crap what America wants or needs, you'll take what they give you!

And the guy who ran the House races was just elected as Whip.

You really need to ditch The Gateway Pundit as your news source.
When one of you snowflakes EVER debunk what is being reported I will.

So far, over several years, not one of you have been able to do so yet. You just make one of these dumb comments.

Sorry that your Putin-love isn't working out, Comrade. :heehee:
Sorry you fat ignorant slug. Not wanting to send OUR tax dollars to a corrupt nation with a corrupt puppet “Leader” does not make anybody a Putin supporter. Since you add your usual nothing but stupidity, stay under your rock with the rest of the scum.

OMG...you just described the US under Biden...

:shok:
Sadly, there will probably be billions more sunk into Joe’s pockets, oops, I mean “defending Ukraine”. Where their “Leader” can’t even tell anybody where the money and weapons already sent there actually wound up. Yet Zelensky has the nerve to tell Americans we “have to” send him billions more.

Sadly, there will probably be billions more sunk into Joe’s pockets, oops, I mean “defending Ukraine”. Where their “Leader” can’t even tell anybody where the money and weapons already sent there actually wound up. Yet Zelensky has the nerve to tell Americans we “have to” send him billions more.
As the FBI desperately hides Hunter's laptop to protect the Bidens from such shady crimimal, self-enriching deals and praxtices, it poetic justice / karma that dirty Democrats could not keep this clusterfuck from blowing up in their faces, exposing their criminal deeds.

So of course right out of the gate, the first thing the GOP announces is that good ol' McCarthy is obviously their best choice for speaker and Mitch who engineered the GOP loss has all the votes to keep him head!

So now you have a president, a senate, a DNC and GOP party all of which don't give a flying crap what America wants or needs, you'll take what they give you!
The 2022 loss belongs to the orange Florida man......tired of "winning" yet?

You're in Chamberlain's camp, eh?
1668635053983.png

You're in Chamberlain's camp, eh? View attachment 726911
Fuck off you fat ignorant troll. Not wanting MY money going to a corrupt POS that you of course love, does not make me or anybody else a Putin supporter. Period. You can’t argue that so you’ll do your usual funnying and waddle away slowly. With apologies to Azog, read this fatso...

When one of you snowflakes EVER debunk what is being reported I will.

So far, over several years, not one of you have been able to do so yet. You just make one of these dumb comments.
No offense, as I'm on your side a lot of the time, but, anyone who uses the Gateway Pundit as their news source is never going to believe anything else but the far right bias that they spew. Just for the sake of argument though, when you make all of these posts using them as your news source, who do you actually think it will convince or sway? No one. If you want to actually sway someone's opinion from theirs to yours, it ain't gonna happin by using The Gateway Pundit. Try to find those same facts you want to get across from a more unbiased news source. Sometimes I'll find something from the lefty MSM to throw it right back in the face of the snowflakes as they can't contradict things from their very own lefty media. Just sayin. If you're just playing to your own audience then you aren't accomplishing any swaying of opinions at all, just looking for pats on the back from those who feel the same as you.

Well, let's see, Obama tried to compromise with Repubs for around 10 months during the negotiation over the ACA.

The fuck he did.

Saying "accept my decree" isn't "compromise."

In the end the R's refused to support it and then went on to sabotage it. ACA being favored now by a majority of Americans. It was a lesson learned for Obama. Both sides need to be willing to negotiate in good faith for compromise to work. All McTreason was interested in was doing anything possible to make Obama a one term prez. He failed, and in so doing Mitch failed the nation.

Right, Obama's fascist care is the biggest ass fucking - without lube. The percentage of income middle class Americans spend on medical care and insurance is 38 TIMES what it was prior to fascist care. NOT 38% - 38 TIMES.

You Nazis will always pull out your talking points that "medical care costs were rising anyway." BUT Obama and Nazi party claimed costs would go down one it was MANDITORY to buy the product of Obama's owners - Blue Cross and Kaiser.

Every dollar (inflations adjusted) spent for medical plans in 2008 is $2.36 today. And of course Wall Street "care" providers like Blue Cross and Kaiser have seen STRATOPHERIC increases in profits since the government forced consumers to buy their product, regardless of how much they charge.

You're right, the Republicans should be criticized - FOR NOT STOPPING the rape of America with this abortion.

Like I told you. Old Turtle is a Globalists Plant. He really does NOTHING to oppose The Globalist Agenda, and it would not surprise me at all if he worked to help Schumer keep The Senate 50-50.

Withholding ALL funding from Blake Masters in Arizona? He ABSOLUTELY worked to keep the Senate in democrat hands.

Oh, well, we tried to take The Senate Back...... says Mitch as he winks at Schummer.

They will just rubber stamp 666 New World Order 4th Globalist Reich Fuehrer's Agenda, and only offer superficial resistance for appearance's sake.

Mitch is a swamp creature. He doesn't want to do anything that might interfere with the billions of aid going to Ukraine for him and his cronies to embezzle.

Withholding ALL funding from Blake Masters in Arizona? He ABSOLUTELY worked to keep the Senate in democrat hands.

Mitch is a swamp creature. He doesn't want to do anything that might interfere with the billions of aid going to Ukraine for him and his cronies to embezzle.
All part of the plan by The WEF and UN Sustainable Development People to push us towards a Global Government....cuz you have to keep The Poly-Crisis going to keep the pressure on Sovereign Nations across the globe.

Forum List

Back