Why is it?

All you have to do is follow the money. When the liberal government wants to reward Solar panel elites then the researchers will do what ever the government tells them or have their funding cut off. So the RICH get RICHER and the most in poverty ever under 8 years of Obama. Yet Joe, just cant pull his head out of Uranus.

Guy, if it was about the Money, the Koch Brothers are throwing plenty of it around.

Climate believers are being more heavily funded than skeptics by a ratio of about 1000 to 1...the koch brothers are light weights when compared to world governments...if yo weren't such a tool, you would realize this...

So you say...but it isn't me who believes without the first shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence.

Right. Whatever. The problem with you deniers is you don't want to believe, not that you've examined any evidence.

I am afraid that it is you who have been brainwashed...and it is made evident, and brought into high relief by your inability to provide the first piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse emissions. I am not asking for proof..

Good, because I'm not going to waste my time looking it up for you.

So you say...but it isn't me who believes without the first shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence.

Right. Whatever. The problem with you deniers is you don't want to believe, not that you've examined any evidence.

I am afraid that it is you who have been brainwashed...and it is made evident, and brought into high relief by your inability to provide the first piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that man is altering the global climate with his so called greenhouse emissions. I am not asking for proof..

Sounds like Joe is wasting his time, trying to find some empirical evidence, that isn't there. No wonder Liberals have their heads shoved way up Uranus, and cant prove that MAN is causing climate change. Once again, Joe(shmoe) I do believe in Climate Change, it has been happening since the beginning of the universe, but man who is a small iota on this planet cant change shit. We fall victim when there are volcanos, hurricanes, tornados, and any other sort of natural disaster, but what is despicable, is that people like Al Gore and other liberal elites, have fooled you so much, that you willingly give up your tax loophole money, so they can claim they can save the planet. Such stupid goose stepping people, that Joe and other liberals are. Seig Heil Joe?

Sounds like Joe is wasting his time, trying to find some empirical evidence, that isn't there. No wonder Liberals have their heads shoved way up Uranus, and cant prove that MAN is causing climate change. Once again, Joe(shmoe) I do believe in Climate Change, it has been happening since the beginning of the universe, but man who is a small iota on this planet cant change shit. We fall victim when there are volcanos, hurricanes, tornados, and any other sort of natural disaster, but what is despicable, is that people like Al Gore and other liberal elites, have fooled you so much, that you willingly give up your tax loophole money, so they can claim they can save the planet. Such stupid goose stepping people, that Joe and other liberals are. Seig Heil Joe?

I'd be more impressed with your argument if you could spell volcanoes or tornadoes.

7 billion people expending a lot of carbon in a very short period of time- yes, that's going to have an effect. all your spewing about Al Gore doesn't change that.

I'd be more impressed with your argument if you could spell volcanoes or tornadoes.

7 billion people expending a lot of carbon in a very short period of time- yes, that's going to have an effect. all your spewing about Al Gore doesn't change that.
Ah yes, the spelling Nazi, correcting my spelling again. Next time you have a spelling mistake, i am going to jump on you like a ton of bricks, you fascist Nazi. And no Joe, 7 billion people isn't going to do shit, but if you want to show US the way, why don't you be the first to give up your right to life, and start the craze to prevent increased CO2. Come on Joe, you talk the talk, now walk the walk, remove yourself from this planet and pretty soon, all the rest of the liberals will be gone, and then there wont be Climate Change. Or Joe is it that you want everyone else to die, so then you can have the planet all to your miserable self? Seig Heil, Joe?

Ah yes, the spelling Nazi, correcting my spelling again. Next time you have a spelling mistake, i am going to jump on you like a ton of bricks, you fascist Nazi. And no Joe, 7 billion people isn't going to do shit, but if you want to show US the way, why don't you be the first to give up your right to life, and start the craze to prevent increased CO2. Come on Joe, you talk the talk, now walk the walk, remove yourself from this planet and pretty soon, all the rest of the liberals will be gone, and then there wont be Climate Change. Or Joe is it that you want everyone else to die, so then you can have the planet all to your miserable self? Seig Heil, Joe?

Guy, you are ranting again, like you usually do when you are cornered in your illogical thinking and anger.

Yes, when you pump 39.8 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, that changes the atmosphere. I know this is a concept you don't get or don't want to get.

Here's the thing. This is a fixable problem. More clean energy, more renewable energy, more fuel efficiency. But whackadoodles like you listen to whatever propaganda that hate radio tells you and you think that's true.

Guy, you are ranting again, like you usually do when you are cornered in your illogical thinking and anger.

Yes, when you pump 39.8 billion tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, that changes the atmosphere. I know this is a concept you don't get or don't want to get.

Here's the thing. This is a fixable problem. More clean energy, more renewable energy, more fuel efficiency. But whackadoodles like you listen to whatever propaganda that hate radio tells you and you think that's true.
Way to go Joe, start deflecting off the issue again when your argument starts failing. Clean energy is only making Obama's filthy rich, richer, while making the most in poverty ever. I guess when your lights are turned off, because there is only enough for the liberal elites, then you can start bitching about how unfair your life is. Of course it is too late by then but Obama and his liberal elites will be laughing all the way to the bank.

You go right ahead and believe what ever you want, the problem is when you get in my face and say I am wrong. But you just proved once again that Global Warming is a religion and the fanatics will not ever deny it. They are worse than the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. They sell their souls in the belief they can save the world, at the cost of the rest of us to be miserable.

Uh, guy, you are wrong. You are also stupid.

Unlike religion, science is based on MEASURABLE facts - The temperatures are warmer, the icecaps are melting, etc. These aren't something someone made up to try to impose more government on you, these things are actually happening.

The problem is, you nuts have been brainwashed by hate radio, which is paid for by the oil industry.
you do know that the ice caps melt in the polar cap summer months right. They always have since coming out of the ice age. Why is it so difficult for folks like you to understand the way the earth tilts and rotates. wow. Science? nope.

figures, and an expected response. nothing.

and yet you got nothing to show the danger. :oops-28:

Unlike you, I have examined every piece of evidence that I could get my hands on for the past couple of decades...Being a critical thinker, there is nothing else I could have done.

Good, because I'm not going to waste my time looking it up for you.[/QUOTE]

Not even a good dodge...clearly you can't find any...and it is due to the fact that I have been examining every bit of evidence I could get my hands on for so long, that I can confidently ask for even one piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis knowing full well that it won't be produced...because it DOESN'T EXIST....

So now, somewhere in that pea brain of yours, you know that there is no evidence and yet you still believe....that makes you stupid...that makes you, what the high priests of the AGW cult call a useful idiot...one of the faithful who will believe so long as they tell you to believe....You are a product of the modern educational system...no critical thinking skills...no inkling of being lied to...not enough intelligence to even suspect...even though you can't find the first bit of actual evidence to support your belief...that is faith...not knowledge.

As far as not "looking it up"...if such evidence existed, no one would have to look it up...it would be inescapable...billboards...magazine centerfolds...daily newspaper headlines pounding the actual evidence that man is causing climate change into everyone...relentlessly. You are stupid...and a dupe....and I am sorry for you. How much more stupid will your children, and their children be?

And I would be impressed with some actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....hell, I would be impressed if you had enough character to admit that you can't find any but believe anyway...

So you say...but can't find the first bit of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence to support the claim...sorry to be the one to tell you guy, but you have been duped as a result of your own stupidity.

The atmosphere weighs 5.5 quadrillion tons...39.8 billion tons is insignificant...and little of that amount still resides in the atmosphere because the residence time of CO2 in the atmosphere is barely a decade.. and again...if there is a problem, surely there exists some actual evidence to support the claim...lets see it.

It is a non problem..the result of a propaganda campaign...and like all propaganda campaigns...the one thing that is always actually missing is real evidence to support the campaign...observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence...lets see it.

It is already established that you are one of the 3 worst liars on the board hairball...and when you claim anything, we all know it is a lie.

So, I wrote a long piece debunking all of your lies. In responses, you had another meltdown and ran.

I win. Everyone just saw you run away crying, right after I busted you for data fudging again.

You can try to evade by screaming I'm a liar, but given how neither you or any denier has never shown me lying, not even once, that only makes you look like dishonest and wimpy cultists. Face it. I own you, and always will. It's not because I'm especially brilliant. It's because you're especially stupid and corrupt.

Now, let's get back to what you were running from.

You said you had hundreds of paper showing predictions of cooling.

Post them. That is, if you really do have them, and you weren't lying.

Oh, I see the problem. You don't have them. You were lying.

It is an indisputable fact that most scientists were predicting warming in the 1970s. Only the most desperate cult liars still try to pretend otherwise.

1970s_papers.gif

Last edited:
now walk the walk, remove yourself from this planet and pretty soon,

Quite the violent one, aren't you?

You need to chill, and stop calling for people to die. That is, if you don't want to be thought as a psychopath.

You don't see the rational people here calling for people to die. That's purely a denier thing. The two sides are very different in that way. Deniers are violent, and the rational people aren't.

now walk the walk, remove yourself from this planet and pretty soon,

Quite the violent one, aren't you?

You need to chill, and stop calling for people to die. That is, if you don't want to be thought as a psychopath.

You don't see the rational people here calling for people to die. That's purely a denier thing. The two sides are very different in that way. Deniers are violent, and the rational people aren't.
You liberals are the ones saying that man is the cause for the doom of the planet, well then remove yourselves from the planet and save the day. Come on tard, show Us how it is done, be the hero and save Us from ourselves.

It is already established that you are one of the 3 worst liars on the board hairball...and when you claim anything, we all know it is a lie.

So, I wrote a long piece debunking all of your lies. In responses, you had another meltdown and ran.

I win. Everyone just saw you run away crying, right after I busted you for data fudging again.

You can try to evade by screaming I'm a liar, but given how neither you or any denier has never shown me lying, not even once, that only makes you look like dishonest and wimpy cultists. Face it. I own you, and always will. It's not because I'm especially brilliant. It's because you're especially stupid and corrupt.

Now, let's get back to what you were running from.

You said you had hundreds of paper showing predictions of cooling.

Post them. That is, if you really do have them, and you weren't lying.

Oh, I see the problem. You don't have them. You were lying.

It is an indisputable fact that most scientists were predicting warming in the 1970s. Only the most desperate cult liars still try to pretend otherwise.

1970s_papers.gif
Like Time Magazine? Are they occult liars? Once again libidiot, there has been climate change since the beginning of time(not the magazine) and will continue to change long past your short miserable life. Only deniers are you pitiful liberals who have to steal other peoples money so the liberal elites can be UBER WEALTHY. Dumbass.

climate-change-hoax.jpg

Way to go Joe, start deflecting off the issue again when your argument starts failing. Clean energy is only making Obama's filthy rich, richer, while making the most in poverty ever. I guess when your lights are turned off, because there is only enough for the liberal elites, then you can start bitching about how unfair your life is. Of course it is too late by then but Obama and his liberal elites will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Dude, again, you are babbling...

Besides, we are going to be sending you Conservatards to Re-education camps, and that will save a shitload of money.

Forum List

Back