Why is it so hard for her to tell me she is dating someone?

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying

Is she dating someone? Do you know this for a fact? Or could she be someone who has an active church & family life?

That is what I am trying to find out when i make reference to her man but she never confirms it or talk about other men. She just said it's her friends and family.

I told her, "wow you booked up until christmas? This dude you are dating must be a winner" Then she responds with..............."it's not even like that I have a lot of church family and friend events"

So she won't tell me if she has a man or not
You fag. Just ask her if she is fucking anybody. What the hell is your malfunction?!?

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying

Is she dating someone? Do you know this for a fact? Or could she be someone who has an active church & family life?

That is what I am trying to find out when i make reference to her man but she never confirms it or talk about other men. She just said it's her friends and family.

I told her, "wow you booked up until christmas? This dude you are dating must be a winner" Then she responds with..............."it's not even like that I have a lot of church family and friend events"

You fag. Just ask her if she is fucking anybody. What the hell is your malfunction?!?

I gave her the chance to tell me when I said........"you and that guy you are dating must love being around each other

I gave her the chance to tell me when I said........"you and that guy you are dating must love being around each other
She obviously does not want to talk about it with you. So, either respect her wishes or ask her directly, you pussy!

She obviously does not want to talk about it with you. So, either respect her wishes or ask her directly, you pussy!

so I ask her directly face to face?

No get on your knees and talk to her ass.

For fuck's sake buy a blow up doll this way you will never have anymore relationships issues.

Of course! Why not?

Hey, shot in the dark, but could it be that this woman is just not into you as a fuck buddy? Some women will have friends of the opposite sex that they do not fuck. I know, I know, it is weird. Some of them even vote now!

Hey, shot in the dark, but could it be that this woman is just not into you as a fuck buddy? Some women will have friends of the opposite sex that they do not fuck. I know, I know, it is weird. Some of them even vote now!
Getting rejected sucks and it hurts but I do believe that makes me available for the right one.

So you don't know for sure if she has a boyfriend or not, you just assume she is lying because she has an active life?

And you wonder why you are alone.

LOLOLO.....clearly you're a white guy....cause black men don't have issues like dat, especially when it comes to your white women.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Yes because black men don't have women problems.
BTW, I graduated with 2 black chicks that wouldn't touch a black man LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

One would think with your experience you'd be accustomed to women rejecting you.

You would have preferred that she says that she finds you ugly? The truth can hurt.

Forum List

Back