Why is it so hard for her to tell me she is dating someone?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying

You keep worrying about her ; and going out with her on a date AFTER asking us for opinions and insight.

You must be as ignorant as her if you cannot realize she is pulling your chain.

If she wanted to go out with you - if she was interested in you - if she really wanted to build a relationship with you.....she would go out on a date with you, to the least find time for a short lunch or dinner date so another gal would not steal you from her.

Stop thinking about scoring with women and use you common sense.

My last advice on this !

Shadow 355

I told that girl who I was supposed to see on saturday that I'm available next weekend. This dumb bitch tells me she is booked up until Christmas because of church events and family events

She must really think I'm retarded. Just say I am dating someone so i can leave you alone. Damm women are annoying
Maybe she is aware that you have so little regard for her that you call her a "dumb bitch" behind her back. If you are as unpleasant in person as you are online maybe she is AFRAID of how you will react if she tells you frankly that she doesn't want to date. Take the hint and leave her alone.

LOLOLO.....clearly you're a white guy....cause black men don't have issues like dat, especially when it comes to your white women.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

because she might not be dating someone and just doesn't want to date you.

i'd say she's being nice. a woman isn't a "bitch" or "dumb" because she isn't interested in you. but maybe the fact that you think that way is *why* she doesn't want to date you.

just saying.

Last edited:

LOLOLO.....clearly you're a white guy....cause black men don't have issues like dat, especially when it comes to your white women.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Yes because black men don't have women problems.
BTW, I graduated with 2 black chicks that wouldn't touch a black man LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BTW, I graduated with 2 black chicks that wouldn't touch a black man LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Uh, I challenge you to look them up someday.....both will either be alone or stressing some overweight white slob for some attention. Black women can not afford to be chosey these days. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...trust me on this one!!

As for yo white ass, the last people on the planet to have dating issues, is white mops and nigga's!!

Uh, I challenge you to look them up someday.....both will either be alone or stressing some overweight white slob for some attention. Black women can not afford to be chosey these days. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...trust me on this one!!

As for yo white ass, the last people on the planet to have dating issues, is white mops and nigga's!!
Good lord. You sound like a 15 year old punk.

A black guy would have just raped her

i'd say she's being nice. a woman isn't a "bitch" or "dumb" because she isn't interested in you. but maybe the fact that you think that way is *why* she doesn't want to date you.

just saying.

But I keep making it easy for her to tell me she has a man and she always responds with "you are funny"

Just say me and my dude are doing something that week

You should know from experience Black men have no problem getting a date. Didnt you claim a Black man got your last girl?

just saying.

But I keep making it easy for her to tell me she has a man and she always responds with "you are funny"

Just say me and my dude are doing something that week

because she might not be dating anyone. that doesn't mean she should be interested in you.

sheesh.

troll.jpg

A black guy would have just raped her

LOLOLOLOLOL....nothing is more easily attainable these days Tank than getting into the panties of your prized white mops, I mean really? ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK MEN...No rape is necessary!!

Forum List

Back