Why is it important for a SCOTUS nominee to answer what is a woman?

I’m not “promoting” trans people at all. I’m promoting respect for individuals and their rights.

Your position is that trans people are “delusional“. You will not allow any other opinion to exist. Trans people must simply accept the fact that they’re delusional because you say so.

You don’t see the hypocrisy of that?

How about you claim you're a millionaire and see if your bank will let spend like one. Feelings and claims don't alter physical FACTS.

Yep, she's proven she's not qualified to make a judgement on much of anything. I just hope the folks of WV light up Manchin's phones over the next week to tell him to vote no. Let's see if his career is more important than that one vote.

Everyone knows the qualifications for Democrat nominees: be a reliable vote, no integrity, no American values, no knowledge required.

Kagan has written that she doesn't believe in free speech.

Sotomayor stated that one's ethnicity makes one more able to read the clear English of the US Constitution.

So now we'll have a wokester on the court.

Shouldn't it be clear how useless the Supreme Court is when it didn't toss the Pennsylvania election results that were totally in opposition to the Constitution????

Democrats are in charge, America is gone.

The only thing that counts is politics.

1648332289361.png

I’m not “promoting” trans people at all. I’m promoting respect for individuals and their rights.

Your position is that trans people are “delusional“. You will not allow any other opinion to exist. Trans people must simply accept the fact that they’re delusional because you say so.
It's an interesting issue.

No, we don't insist transvestites accept the fact that they are delusional. They are, but the one thing people with delusions will certainly never do, is recognize that what they believe is a delusion.

We simply are realizing that it would be crazy to cooperate with any of this. No pronoun coercion; no calling him a her; I myself don't even call them by their new names, though that is a grey area because they might have changed the name legally. (Usually they don't bother, I bet. In that case everyone is totally entitled to call him Bradley Manning. Because that's his legal name.) I would not work next to one --- it's clearly a crazy person and there's no reason anyone has to put up with that. I'd quit, or move to another area if it's a large company. It's NOT a good idea to be near a guy who is hysterically eager to get everyone to comply, comply with their crazy.

Otherwise, I don't care. They can be transvestites and call themselves women, as long as I don't have to interact with them. And if I do, that I can freely call them a male. They can be free to be delusionals, as long as they don't insist that I be a delusional also.

... because the transgender/woman issues are going to come to a head in this country, and it will likely end up in the SCOTUS.
So, in fact, this nominee refuses to provide an answer to an extremely easy question that she would have to reside on.
Her refusal to answer is, of course, an answer itself. She will side with the trangenders. And that is what she won't answer because she knows the overwhelming majority of Americans do not.
Al of of folks haven't seen the whole questions about what is a woman, she not only refused to answer that, but refused to answer if there is a difference between a male and a female.
Why is it that every single liberal SCOTUS nominee's most common answer is... not to answer? We have seen this played out every time.
During the second day of confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) asked her to give a definition of the word “woman.”
Jackson, a woman, said she could not give one because “I am not a biologist.”
I'll send her a photo of Megan Fox. Does that jog your memory, Kantanji?

Attachments

• Megan Fox.jpg
    Megan Fox.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 16

Forum List

Back