Why is it always Muslims?

Oh ok, so that's why those Muslim animals slaughtered the cartoonists and Jews in a Kosher supermarket. Riiiiiight. :cuckoo:
No. They were slaughtered, because France wanted sanctions to end against Russia.

Reeeeeally? So when they yelled "we have avenged the prophet, Allah Akbar!" after slaughtering the cartoonists, they actually meant "we want the sanctions to end!"

One lunatic leaves, and another one enters. What fun!

What does Israel have to do with this topic you Palestinian ass kisser?
If they're talking about people living in the 7th century, I can't talk about people living in the 1st?

It looks like you're the kiss-ass!

Yes we understand, all of your Muslims together now:
It was because of the Joooooos......the Joooooooooos......Joooooooos.

Oh ok, so that's why those Muslim animals slaughtered the cartoonists and Jews in a Kosher supermarket. Riiiiiight. :cuckoo:
No. They were slaughtered, because France wanted sanctions to end against Russia.

Reeeeeally? So when they yelled "we have avenged the prophet, Allah Akbar!" after slaughtering the cartoonists, they actually meant "we want the sanctions to end!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one Roudy!

Honestly I don't even think the cartoons were that great.

But still, he had a right to create and publish them. And no Muslim Neanderthal subhuman should be allowed to take that right away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one Roudy!

As with the terrorists, there is a certain amount of lunacy that is required to be an Islamic terrorist apologist.

WTF did I just read??

The effects of a $5 bottle of whiskey on a lonely looser on a Saturday night.
He must be hanging out at one of those gay bars he's always talking about.

What about "piss Christ"? American artist Andres Serrano received funding from taxpayers through the "National Endowment for the Arts" to produce perhaps the most offensive "art" in modern history featuring Jesus Christ upside down on a Cross in a vat of urine. Libs loved it, Christians were understandably angered and Serrano is presumably still around pissing on various sacred objects. Nobody died. The radical Muslems who mentally live in the 6th century do not conform to the mores of modern human society. The question is why does the jihad American left continue to defend these maniacs?
Sad that Christians allow this act of blaspheme to happen.

No wonder their religion has become so weak and marginalized.. .... :cool:
"Reported for the second time to the FBI" ----------- ^

So your theory is that if we just roll over and play dead the bad guys will be nice. Does that about sum up your position?

No, but you obviously don't have good reading comprehension skills.

Okay, going to make this easy for you. Maybe if we stopped BOMBING these people and stopped aiding the ZIONISTS in taking their homes and stopped PROPPING UP terrible governments over there, maybe, just maybe they wouldn't see us as the source of a lot of their misery.

The Japanese didn't roll over and play dead. They just made a conscious decision to not interfere in their politics. (Mostly because we stuck them with a constitution that kept them from doing so.)

Maybe you're simply fucked in the head if you believe the terrorists are only responding to what we do. Maybe we should consult the terrorists first before making any foreign policy decisions in the future. Your simple minded one dimensional view works well with the logic of the OP.......flip side of the same coin. I'm sorry the world is a little more complicated than you'd like it to be.

But still, he had a right to create and publish them. And no Muslim Neanderthal subhuman should be allowed to take that right away.

Muslim Neanderthal subhuman.........were you referring to the terrorists or does that apply to all Muslims?

You're a lunatic.
Have you ever seen an official government deposition?

It's always......"The People vs ______ "

We are responsible for the government we put in office. Everything they do is in our name. Everything they do, reflects on us. If you are a US citizen, that is the burden you carry and it cannot be derogated unless you renounce your citizenship. So man up and be a responsible adult.

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Yet only Muslim animals react the way they do.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-07-at-8.30.21-AM.png

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

Everyone goes to war believing God is on their side.

That isn't what he said.

Muslim Neanderthal subhuman.........were you referring to the terrorists or does that apply to all Muslims?

Having reading comprehension problems again?

Let me spell it out for you. I believe any Muslim who either commits, advocates, or justifies violence and terror against those that "insult" their religion or prophet as a Neanderthal subhuman mongoloid animal. Especially those that live in the West. How's that?

Forum List

Back