Why is Heaven so desirable to so many...

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
...and not Valhalla?

Do you get to fuck, feast, fight, and drink in heaven? What a shitty destination.

Let's start a war with Mexico and win, or die and go to Valhalla, shall we?

:lol:

:dance:

Last edited:
To answer the question, those who seek an after life in heaven want to get everything free. A good example is a member of Congress who goes to work, maybe 6 months out of he year, and the rest of the time spends half of it begging for donations so that he can win the next election.

...and not Valhalla?

Do you get to fuck, feast, fight, and drink in heaven? What a shitty destination.

Well, if you want to go to Valhalla, be my guest. Me? I'm picking a better place known as Fiddler's Green, which is heaven for Sailors. And, they have creeks and ponds of beer, and lots of marijuana.

There are dancing girls there as well.

There are answers in Heaven...and I have a bunch of questions.....

long long ago-----I read the WHOLE DIVINE COMEDY by Dante. I was in the ninth grade.
My teacher (social studies) was ENDLESSLY
impressed. In my critique of that "NOBLE
WORK" I did comment something like----
PARADISO did not seem particularly INVITING to me------more like DAMNED DULL

Well, given your record of posts, I suspect you'll only get one, and this is the one:

Q. Why did you put me on the down elevator!
You don't go to hell because of posts...but you may go to hell if you favor taking money from hard working souls and giving it to lazy bums for votes....

Well, given your record of posts, I suspect you'll only get one, and this is the one:

You don't go to hell because of posts...but you may go to hell if you favor taking money from hard working souls and giving it to lazy bums for votes....

I'm not sure either of those things are burn in an eternal lake of fire worthy. I could be wrong. :dunno:

long long ago-----I read the WHOLE DIVINE COMEDY by Dante. I was in the ninth grade.
My teacher (social studies) was ENDLESSLY
impressed. In my critique of that "NOBLE
WORK" I did comment something like----
PARADISO did not seem particularly INVITING to me------more like DAMNED DULL

Were you not in the 9th grade, but stuck in the 4th Ring of the 9th circle waiting for Virgil while day-dreaming in class?:smartass:

BTW, in little cartoon character I posted, the smart ass was directed at me, not you. That someone could read this classic without falling asleep is amazing.

Last edited:

Jesus went to hell? Wow, who woulda known.

Why is Heaven so desirable to so many“?
—————

Because their fantasy provides hope to overcome their intellectual misery, much like a thirsty, near-death person in a desert “sees” a mirage.

...and not Valhalla?

I'll choose where the actual Creator of all has made and deal with it.

There is no Valhalla. There is only heaven.

From what I gather, there is no sex either

Forum List

Back