Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

What about the black teens who chased and beat white fairgoers in Wisconsin.
The media didn't touch this story. This was a HUUUGE event. For no apparent reason a group of black teenagers systematically started chasing and hitting white people.
Nothing in the media.
A group of blacks dressed in uniform and carrying clubs outside a voting precinct and the racist liberals excused it. I would have LOVED to see what would have happened if a group of white racist dressed in Aryan militaristic garb carrying clubs outside a voting precinct would have resulted in the media....it would have been headline news for weeks. Or imagine a group of white teens attacking blacks coming out of a church or other gathering....a nuclear bomb could go off and you wouldn't have known it for the wall to wall coverage.
Both the media and liberals act in overt racism on a regular basis and then we have people like MarcATL trying to point the finger the other direction.
What a tool.

All those stories were covered both in print and on television.

The media didn't touch this story. This was a HUUUGE event. For no apparent reason a group of black teenagers systematically started chasing and hitting white people.
Nothing in the media.
A group of blacks dressed in uniform and carrying clubs outside a voting precinct and the racist liberals excused it. I would have LOVED to see what would have happened if a group of white racist dressed in Aryan militaristic garb carrying clubs outside a voting precinct would have resulted in the media....it would have been headline news for weeks. Or imagine a group of white teens attacking blacks coming out of a church or other gathering....a nuclear bomb could go off and you wouldn't have known it for the wall to wall coverage.
Both the media and liberals act in overt racism on a regular basis and then we have people like MarcATL trying to point the finger the other direction.
What a tool.

Yes local television.

It's the biggest, hottest news story in media.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Fox is covering it.
All day yesterday and today.

Are they not a media company interesting in keeping the populate updated on the latest and greatest and hottest news?

Any of you wager to guess why such little coverage for the biggest, most powerful media organization on the world?

Because they're not part of the State run media, they are not an extension of the Obama re-election campaign. Thus, they weren't given orders to run the same race bait story over and over to stir up racial divisions more. Thats exactly what the Hussein wants, he wants the chaos, he wants the outrage to be rampant throughout society, and the main stream media is happy to oblige.

Because they're not part of the State run media, they are not an extension of the Obama re-election campaign. Thus, they weren't given orders to run the same race bait story over and over to stir up racial divisions more. Thats exactly what the Hussein wants, he wants the chaos, he wants the outrage to be rampant throughout society, and the main stream media is happy to oblige.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Killings that are INVESTIGATED are big news(.)

Nothing in the media.
What a tool.

Yes local television.

I saw those stories. I live in NYC.

True..FOX is state run media. But it's not part of anything Obama is doing. The Saudis run FOX.

Going around the channels last week, I stopped on FOXNEWS, because George Stephanopoulos was on O'Reilly. After O'Reilly stopped badgering for a moment, George asked Bill why he wasn't covering Rush's 'slut' comment.

O'Reilly's response? "I didn't think there was anything that I could add to that story".

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Fox News has been running this story since it's inception. Every time there is a something new, they report it, and they do so without bias I might add. And they repeat the coverage several times all day long. If there's nothing new to report, they move on to other stories, which I assume every other news outlet does.

Yes local television.

I saw those stories. I live in NYC.

Yes because there were threads on it here.
Regardless the point is if it had been 100 white teens attacking large groups of black people and putting several in the hospital it would have been a media sensation. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would have spend the entire summer there parading around and setting up camp.

You know this as well as I do.

Fox's leftie, Sheperd Smith, has been talking about this for the last 10 minutes. They even showed an Al Sharpton interview.

True..FOX is state run media. But it's not part of anything Obama is doing. The Saudis run FOX.

So, owning a 7% share of a company means they 'run' Fox.... is that your assertion?

Seriously?

:lol: Sometimes, swallow, you take stupid to an rdean level. How can you not be embarrassed by that?

So, owning a 7% share of a company means they 'run' Fox.... is that your assertion?

Seriously?

:lol: Sometimes, swallow, you take stupid to an rdean level. How can you not be embarrassed by that?

Link? Or did you pull that out of your ass?

Seriously?

Shareholders

In August 2005 the Murdoch family owned only about 29% of the company. However, nearly all of these shares were voting shares, and Rupert Murdoch retained effective control of the company. Nonetheless, John Malone of Liberty Media had built up a large stake, with about half of the shares being voting shares. Therefore, in November 2006, News Corporation announced its intention to transfer its 38.5 per cent managing interest in DirecTV Group to John Malone's Liberty Media; in return it bought back Liberty's 16.3% shares in News Corp., giving Murdoch tighter control of the latter firm.[33] Murdoch sold 17.5 million class A shares in December 2007.[34]
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom Holdings the second largest shareholder.[35][36][37]
Years after when Elektra Records was absorbed in 2004, News Corporation owned half of the re-issues from the record label company.
News Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the record, it is a Saudi, not 'the Saudis'.

Seriously?

Shareholders

In August 2005 the Murdoch family owned only about 29% of the company. However, nearly all of these shares were voting shares, and Rupert Murdoch retained effective control of the company. Nonetheless, John Malone of Liberty Media had built up a large stake, with about half of the shares being voting shares. Therefore, in November 2006, News Corporation announced its intention to transfer its 38.5 per cent managing interest in DirecTV Group to John Malone's Liberty Media; in return it bought back Liberty's 16.3% shares in News Corp., giving Murdoch tighter control of the latter firm.[33] Murdoch sold 17.5 million class A shares in December 2007.[34]
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, through his Kingdom Holding Company, owns 7% of News Corp.'s shares, making Kingdom Holdings the second largest shareholder.[35][36][37]
Years after when Elektra Records was absorbed in 2004, News Corporation owned half of the re-issues from the record label company.

I think the story is on every media outlet.

Shareholders

I think the story is on every media outlet.

I wasn't talking about the story. I was simply responding to bullshit from idiots with a single fact. 'The Saudis' do not 'own' or 'run' Fox News. One Saudi owns 7% of shares in the company. I am bored with left wing hacks lying about this crap.

What's really sad is the left wing crazies around here, lead by Marcatl, who are using the tragic murder of that young kid in Florida to bash Fox News. And out and out lying about the coverage too, Sheppard Smith has been talking about it for the better part of 45 minutes, and they've covering it all day. You guys have absolutely no creditability at all.

What's really sad is the left wing crazies around here, lead by Marcatl, who are using the tragic murder of that young kid in Florida to bash Fox News. And out and out lying about the coverage too, Sheppard Smith has been talking about it for the better part of 45 minutes, and they've covering it all day. You guys have absolutely no creditability at all.

It Marc was white and starting thread after thread defending Zimmerman, he'd be called a racist. And for good reason, in my opinion. Marc is a racist. Sad but true.

Forum List

Back