Why Is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Busing Unprocessed Migrants To Sanctuary Cities? Florida is Not a Border State.

From everything I've seen and read, DeSantis is being adamant that he will spend all 12 million dollars at his disposal to transport people on the U.S. side of the border who crossed without prior permission to U.S. sanctuary cities.

Is he doing this simply to help those border states with this problem or is there some other reason for his action? Anyone know?

Its called 'share the wealth', or, in tjos case, the Democrat-created burden.

Getting rid of democrats would solve all our problems. It would even get rid of the influence of the climate change obsession.

Everyone knows they all truly believed they were just righting a wrong, and they aren't really terrorists, they love this nation as much as you do, so they aren't really a danger to the domestic population. Therefor, by definition, they do not belong in GITMO. If you continue to spout such nonsensical crap, you are an unhinged crazy bitch.

I can't believe you want to see your fellow Americans as "the enemy." If you do, you are despicable.
You don't think that there are "Americans" who see people who don't buy into Trump's insistence that the election was "stolen" as enemies?

More importantly, there are "Americans" who consider me an enemy because of my ethnicity, race, gender, religion, etc., you know that there are people like that.

And it doesn't matter what they intended, what matters is what they did and that was attempt to prevent U.S. Vice President Mike Pence from certifying Biden as the next elected President of the United States. They were attempting and did interfere with the peaceful transfer of U.S. Presidential power.

And to express their displeasure with the election results ("Stop The Steal") via threats and violence resulting in injury and death.

I remember during the debates for the 2015 elections Hillary Clinton asked Trump if he would accept the election results if he didn't win. I don't recall him ever answering in the affirmative.

Because he’s a hateful racist and bigot, like most on the right.

This is nothing but a political stunt, a childish tempter tantrum by DeSantis and Abbott pandering to their hateful, nativist base.
I know. It's not like you should have to actually look at the problem you keep voting to keep in place at the border.

As long as those people don't end up in your neighborhood everything is fine, right.

/sarcasm

You don't think that there are "Americans" who see people who don't buy into Trump's insistence that the election was "stolen" as enemies?
I have no doubt. It is a shame that we need to see each other as enemies. I remember when the left, and the black community was just as sure, that the election had been stolen from Gore, and Kerry. IMO, I don't think we needed to see Americans that felt that way, as enemies then, either.

User Clip: Nancy Pelosi Challenges Vote in 2004​

More importantly, there are "Americans" who consider me an enemy because of my ethnicity, race, gender, religion, etc., you know that there are people like that.

Of course, it matters little, those folks are idiots. You know it, I know it.

What matters is that the government stays neutral. Candy has no desire for the government to stay neutral.

And it doesn't matter what they intended, what matters is what they did and that was attempt to prevent U.S. Vice President Mike Pence from certifying Biden as the next elected President of the United States. They were attempting and did interfere with the peaceful transfer of U.S. Presidential power.

Again, you are correct. That is why I told Candy to post up said indictments. None of them were indicted of "terrorism," against the state, so the suggestion that they be shipped off to GITMO is absurd to the extreme.

It was a protest that got out of hand, and turned into a riot, but certain unnamed and unrevealed provocateurs, for unspecified politicized purposes, either for the agenda of the DNC or the agenda of the deep state, turned it into a riot. If certain people within that crowd had come with the agenda to stop certification? They have been held to account. But to cast the entire crowd with such an agenda? IS complete an utter horse-crap. Any clear thinking person knows this.

This is the same garbage that happened during the BLM protests. There were masses of well meaning protesters who had nothing to do with radicalized anarchists and boogaloo agents of chaos. The state purposely let hundreds of criminals out of jail, and foundations and political agents PAID them to riot. It was disgusting, and the state did not hold anyone responsible, and it all tarnished the reputation of well meaning, BLM protesting citizens.

I have no patience for the mass media, the government or partisan forces twisting facts, of taking advantage of situations to create a tyranny of our republic, from either side.

I remember during the debates for the 2015 elections Hillary Clinton asked Trump if he would accept the election results if he didn't win. I don't recall him ever answering in the affirmative.

And I remember watching investigations by Rolling Stone/Guardian Reporter Greg Palast into previous electoral fraud by the GOP, and reading about how Diebold's assets were sold off to Dominion by a forced sale by the Obama DoJ.

Hillary had used the same tactics to rig the primaries and steal the nomination from Sanders, this was known at that point. . . why should Trump agree to her nonsense? Hell, they had already kicked Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to the curb for all that corruption. Did you even pay attention to that election?

Last edited:
The meme's make themselves when hypocrites get exposed...

1663559127635.png

I have no doubt. It is a shame that we need to see each other as enemies. I remember when the left, and the black community was just as sure, that the election had been stolen from Gore, and Kerry. IMO, I don't think we needed to see Americans that felt that way, as enemies then, either.

User Clip: Nancy Pelosi Challenges Vote in 2004​

Of course, it matters little, those folks are idiots. You know it, I know it.

What matters is that the government stays neutral. Candy has no desire for the government to stay neutral.

Again, you are correct. That is why I told Candy to post up said indictments. None of them were indicted of "terrorism," against the state, so the suggestion that they be shipped off to GITMO is absurd to the extreme.

It was a protest that got out of hand, and turned into a riot, but certain unnamed and unrevealed provocateurs, for unspecified politicized purposes, either for the agenda of the DNC or the agenda of the deep state, turned it into a riot. If certain people within that crowd had come with the agenda to stop certification? They have been held to account. But to cast the entire crowd with such an agenda? IS complete an utter horse-crap. Any clear thinking person knows this.

This is the same garbage that happened during the BLM protests. There were masses of well meaning protesters who had nothing to do with radicalized anarchists and boogaloo agents of chaos. The state purposely let hundreds of criminals out of jail, and foundations and political agents PAID them to riot. It was disgusting, and the state did not hold anyone responsible, and it all tarnished the reputation of well meaning, BLM protesting citizens.

I have no patience for the mass media, the government or partisan forces twisting facts, of taking advantage of situations to create a tyranny of our republic, from either side.

And I remember watching investigations by Rolling Stone/Guardian Reporter Greg Palast into previous electoral fraud by the GOP, and reading about how Diebold's assets were sold off to Dominion by a forced sale by the Obama DoJ.

Hillary had used the same tactics to rig the primaries and steal the nomination from Sanders, this was known at that point. . . why should Trump agree to her nonsense? Hell, they had already kicked Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to the curb for all that corruption. Did you even pay attention to that election?

Lots of different topics in one post so I'll get back to you on most of it however the Black Lives Matter protest are not comparable in any way to the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Lots of different topics in one post so I'll get back to you on most of it however the Black Lives Matter protest are not comparable in any way to the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Don't bother replying.

If you are too partisan and too biased to understand how the two movements had both been co-opted in the same way, for political purposes, and how all protests turning into riots can be compared, then there is no need to discuss anything.

I'm only interested in objectivity.

Last edited:
You should read about how Biden is using NGOs and Christian networks to quietly ship tens of thousands of illegals to Florida and other states. The Democrats and the Media were totally ignoring the disaster going on at our border until immigrants started showing up in the Democrats' back yard. Now people are focusing on the problem. See how that works?

They're totally ignoring the "disaster" because it doesn't exist. This is simply a publicity stunt and all it's doing is providing a showcase for Republican insanity and cruelty. Immigration, legal or otherwise, is at it's lowest level in decades.

Nobody is focusing on the real problem. In fact, the Mayor of New York tried to have discussions to coordinate receiving the immigrants with Governor Abbott, but Abbott refused to discuss it. Republicans have steadfastly refused to discuss immigration reform because the current system works for them.

This is just another Republican scam and the slavering base is eating it up with a fork and spoon. You clowns should be embarrassed at how easily you fall for these lies.

They're totally ignoring the "disaster" because it doesn't exist. This is simply a publicity stunt and all it's doing is providing a showcase for Republican insanity and cruelty. Immigration, legal or otherwise, is at it's lowest level in decades.

Lowest level? Link?

Nobody is focusing on the real problem. In fact, the Mayor of New York tried to have discussions to coordinate receiving the immigrants with Governor Abbott, but Abbott refused to discuss it. Republicans have steadfastly refused to discuss immigration reform because the current system works for them.

This is just another Republican scam and the slavering base is eating it up with a fork and spoon. You clowns should be embarrassed at how easily you fall for these lies.
it doesnt exist?....how do you know?....you are a thousand miles away....

BIDEN AND DEMOCRATS just raised taxes on everyone in the US to continue doing the human trafficking. Your meme is going to backfire badly...
‘What actually occurred was the opposite of Pushaw’s prediction. When the news of the stunt broke, volunteers at Martha’s Vineyard rushed out with pizza, salad, and soup. “People were just showing up (at the church) with food, rice, and beans,” Carla Cooper, head of the Democratic Council of Martha’s Vineyard, said. “When something happens to our island, we come together to help. We are going to take care of these people.”’

DeSantis is as much of a failure as he is a hateful bigot.

‘What actually occurred was the opposite of Pushaw’s prediction. When the news of the stunt broke, volunteers at Martha’s Vineyard rushed out with pizza, salad, and soup. “People were just showing up (at the church) with food, rice, and beans,” Carla Cooper, head of the Democratic Council of Martha’s Vineyard, said. “When something happens to our island, we come together to help. We are going to take care of these people.”’

DeSantis is as much of a failure as he is a hateful bigot.
shut the fuck up jones....someday one of your balls might drop and you will have the guts defend what you throw up....

Forum List

Back