Why Is Everyone Pulling Funds Out of Their 401k In The Great Biden Economy?

You posted so much evidence for your claims.
It was very impressive.

You wou;dn't read it anyway, and would just do your usual one liner posts until I got bored and let you Post Last. Any idiot can pretty much figure out what 'certificates of deposits' were invented for and why they have that name. Except you, of course. they can also look up the history and how they are used by banks to create hot money.

You wou;dn't read it anyway, and would just do your usual one liner posts until I got bored and let you Post Last. Any idiot can pretty much figure out what 'certificates of deposits' were invented for and why they have that name. Except you, of course. they can also look up the history and how they are used by banks to create hot money.

You've got no evidence for your silly claims.

Run away now.

Willoughby...next stop Willoughby...

37.jpg

If the Biden economy is half as good as The Banker keeps telling us, then why are people emptying out their savings up by over a THIRD?

Seems to me, that so many increasing people tapping into their nest eggs which were SUPPOSED to be there for their retirements suggests that things are getting worse, MUCH worse, and our economy is anything but sound.

If I were an investor, with the spending of Biden and the democrats, the national debt, the Biden war chest digging deeper and deeper, the looming China Problem, the Immigration problem (Biden has now invited in as many illegal unskilled foreigners we need to take care of in 2 years equal to the population of seven states the size of Montana), the banking problem, the AI problem, the degraded dollar problem, and now the looming threat of a government takeover forcing us to switch to an all electronic currency, now is the last time I'd want to take any financial risk.

DemoKKKrats have been searching for years for a way to raid Americans' 401k funds. It might not be a bad idea to get our money out before the fascists come calling...

Problem with 401K or IRA is the tax when you take it out. If you are working, forget about it.
You have to trickle it out if you are not working. You don't know how long you live. $5K per month is a liveable amount (12% tax bracket after STD married Joint). But if you have a million? You may die with a lot in there......unless they (Congress) crash it all down again to create a crisis.

If the Biden economy is half as good as The Banker keeps telling us, then why are people emptying out their savings up by over a THIRD?

Seems to me, that so many increasing people tapping into their nest eggs which were SUPPOSED to be there for their retirements suggests that things are getting worse, MUCH worse, and our economy is anything but sound.

If I were an investor, with the spending of Biden and the democrats, the national debt, the Biden war chest digging deeper and deeper, the looming China Problem, the Immigration problem (Biden has now invited in as many illegal unskilled foreigners we need to take care of in 2 years equal to the population of seven states the size of Montana), the banking problem, the AI problem, the degraded dollar problem, and now the looming threat of a government takeover forcing us to switch to an all electronic currency, now is the last time I'd want to take any financial risk.

I never saw so many Pianos for sale on craigslist in my life except during the Biden era. In the winter some towns will be using them for fuel.

Certificate of Deposits (CDs)are paying good guaranteed interest rates!!! They've been crap for years....

We moved a good chunk of our retirement savings from the market to CDs just recently ourselves!
Dumb. You do know that you will not benefit from reinvested dividends and capital gains while out of the market. Losing those dividends over 10-20 years will be huge!

Dumb. You do know that you will not benefit from reinvested dividends and capital gains while out of the market. Losing those dividends over 10-20 years will be huge!
Every individual has their own circumstances that involve why they do what they do and why.

Certainly, you know that Cougar???

Every individual has their own circumstances that involve why they do what they do and why.

Certainly, you know that Cougar???
Ignorance of sound financial advice is no excuse. The bank simply is investing your money and giving your lower interest rates keeping all the money for themselves.

I never saw so many Pianos for sale on craigslist in my life except during the Biden era. In the winter some towns will be using them for fuel.
That is because everyone is off “key” since they found that marijuana or was it cocaine in the White House and nobody wanted to “ play“ to claim it…. Either that or all the bars and pubs are going out of business because no one can afford to go out anymore…

Where do you think banks are investing your money?
Same place you had it. They invest our money in stocks, bonds, real estate, loans as in credit cards and homes. As with other places too. Don’t be so naive. In the 1800’s, banks and homes were made out of the same materials. Now, banks are made out of steel, marble, concrete, titanium vaults and our homes…wood, stucco and chicken wire. Wake up! You are missing out on long term gains and dividends.

Same place you had it. They invest our money in stocks, bonds, real estate, loans as in credit cards and homes. As with other places too. Don’t be so naive. In the 1800’s, banks and homes were made out of the same materials. Now, banks are made out of steel, marble, concrete, titanium vaults and our homes…wood, stucco and chicken wire. Wake up! You are missing out on long term gains and dividends.

You are missing out on long term gains and dividends.

Why do you feel that way?

DemoKKKrats have been searching for years for a way to raid Americans' 401k funds. It might not be a bad idea to get our money out before the fascists come calling...
How is your marvin martian 401K doing, or is it the trump 409K?

Fucking Losers ^^^^^ manage your 409K Better. LOLLOLOL

That is because everyone is off “key” since they found that marijuana or was it cocaine in the White House and nobody wanted to “ play“ to claim it…. Either that or all the bars and pubs are going out of business because no one can afford to go out anymore…
I can afford going out, I only drink soda 😄
And also, 90% of the time bartenders don't even charge you (or at least not me), humanities corruption is so bad, they figure you'll give them the drink money in your hand as their tip. 🙆🤷

If the Biden economy is half as good as @ The Banker keeps telling us,

According to my results it is just like Obiden 1.0 flatlining at best (see 2015, 2016).
My IRA opened up in MARCH 2021 as I moved everything into a revamped new account. Down over all this time. As is home Value below what I call the "TRUMP" peak.

At the same time we all know how we pay 2X for everything now due to the war on Energy. My first ever $60 fillup was last week. So, Tell me again how great this economy is doing? I got real results, real data. What do you have? CNN?

For some reason you have to click on the attachment to see the full view from 2021 up to 2023 YTD.

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 5
Certificate of Deposits (CDs)are paying good guaranteed interest rates!!! They've been crap for years....

We moved a good chunk of our retirement savings from the market to CDs just recently ourselves!

due to high interest rates which killed the housing market. Nothing is free.

lol 401K's have always been a scam. this is the sort of scam Wall Street wants SS to be, with bankers, brokers, and ' financial managers' raking in huge fees off the top for losing it all.

Where else do you save PRE-TAX dollars? With employer match up to a few percent. In gold under your bed? Not Pre-Tax you don't.

Forum List

Back